Their saviour

Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She hears someone crying….she clearly knows it’s Taemin. She searches for him everywhere, it was like she’s walking in dark with nothing to guide her. Then suddenly she sees a ray of light penetrating through one hole which is clearly invisible, it shines on Taemin’s tiny figure far away from her reach like spotlight. She could only see his outlines and he almost looks like one shadow, weeping and sobbing. She shuffles to his side but just when she’s about to pat his back, someone else, someone unknown appears from nowhere and Taemin looks upto that person. She stops and waits to see what is happening. The unknown person’s outline made it clear he was some guy. Taemin gets up, the unknown guy takes his hand and they suddenly disperse in the air, taking with them her slumber…

She opens her eyes all of a sudden, breathing heavily, sweating badly. She couldn’t make sense of what she just saw, to her it was all just a mess. But of all the miseries that moment, she looked upon to one which included Taemin’s presence in that room, which wasn’t there.

“So you’re awake.” Said a familiar voice to her as the person smiled looking at the clueless Jinri. She looked around, she was on her bed and her head was bandaged.

“S-Sehun….?” Asked Jinri, in a very perplexed tone. “what the hell are you- ouch” she stopped as soon as pain shot through her head.

“now now, take it easy girl. I’ll tell you everything after getting confirmed that the person who hit you with the wooden rod was that psycho who lives with you.” Sehun asked, rather coldly.

“He isn’t a psycho- wait, where is he even? How did you get in? how did you know what happened here? Did you also see the dead body? If yes then-“ Jinri babbled out in a breath but got interrupted halfway by Sehun.

“shush shush~! Just chill, will you? I ain’t running anywhere, nor are you. Firstly, where is he right now? In the store room, all tied up (he was being too wild).” Jinri opened to speak but Sehun placed his index on her lips.

“now shut up if you want to know what happened here. So secondly, how did I get in? well the main door wasn’t locked. (be careful you looser! What if it wasn’t me). Thirdly, how did I know? There’s were I would like to chuckle a bit..” and he did, he cackled for 30 seconds while Jinri didn’t understand at all.

“what’s so funny…?” Jinri asked, raising an eyebrow.

“yeah so. I got a call from your number saying that he killed someone and now I should come and collect the dead body. he thought he called the police but HAHA he was wrong. Maybe he saw the first number in your phone as mine and called me telling this all story. Fourthly, did I see that dead body or not? Oh yes I did. I was pretty choked. I panicked because I didn’t know what to do, the body already started decaying s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter