Their Relationship

Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin rubbed his eyes like a kid as the tears couldn’t stop themselves from dripping down his now-swollen eyes. He was looking at his family album and it felt like he was ‘with’ them when he stared at their picture but when the scent of oldness increased while him turning the leafy pages, his heart ached. He continuously told himself he shouldn’t cry but his heart was too broken, too weak to accept the reality that he was crying- infact sobbing.

Beautiful memories flashed back about the time when his parents use to sit together in T.V lounge and play his childhood videos, just how much he used to laugh seeing himself being silly~! His lips crept into an invisible smile as the memories played itself….only if that day….just one mistake, and his family was gone forever…..

“Taemin! I’m leaving~!” Jinri called out as soon as she entered his room, only to see him staring blankly at the Photo Album.

“Taemin..?”  She shuffled to his side and sat at the corner of the bed infront of him, resting her hand on his lap. Taemin looked up.

“I’ve put your banana milk in the fridge on the second shelf, The fruit basket on the table and your everything is at their place where you wanted them to be. The towel and all such things. Eat when you feel like and-“ She was cut off half way by Taemin.

“-and don’t be a nuisance…yeah yeah I know. Can you stop repeating those ing words everyday you leave like I’m not some naughty kid and you’re the mum” Jinri chuckled as she nodded, It was true she gave him a lecture before she left for work, It made it look funny to the part where Taemin had already memorized her words.

“and oh~! Minho is going to take care of you from now in place of Dr.Park so behave yourself, you upset him enough during his introduction to you.” Jinri made a poker face, reminding Taemin of his limits, knowing this time he was going to deal with a ‘guy’ doctor who’s taller than him and stronger. She somewhat felt relieved thinking that he would control Taemin’s anger without any problem. “Minho is downstairs and once again…behave yourself.”  

Lastly she gave him a tight hug, which Taemin didn’t like at all and kept pushing her telling her to ‘ off already’. So she left, for the first time feeling comfortable about leaving him to someone.





“Hey Jinri~!” Sehun greeted her when she entered the air conditioned room lined with loads of computers along with an operator sitting on a bendable chair typing their part of work.

“ah hey Sehun- was….wassup?” She was panting since she was late for work as usual, the chillness of the atmosphere freezing the wet shirt and her along with it to spine. Sehun offered her a glass of water resting beside his computer.

“No thanks.” She rejected, moving the glass away as she took seat on her computer which was beside his and took out a water bottle from her carrier. “Didn’t I tell you not to keep edible things near the computer sehun? You know how dangerous the rays and heat from computer is. Yet you never listen to me.”

“Are you always this bossy? Or am I getting a special treatment. C’mon you could have said this nicely instead of attracting attention from the others.” Sehun replied sarcastically.

“oh yeah? Well why do you even talk to me if I am that bossy?” She spat back as she emphasized on the word ‘that’ moving her hands in an inverted com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter