Busted Dara

I'M LIVING WITH A MOBSTER (Comedy/Romance)

Dara POV






"Who the are you?"



.........





My eyes snapped open. It can't be... There's no way, im probably imagining things.


There's no one here..There's no one here..There's no one here.. I kept telling myself as my gaze slowly traveled upwards.


There's no one here..Ther..- "ANDAEEEEEEEEEE!"


"I have the keys here but make sure not to break anything, he's not that warm-hearted.... And forgiving... And kind.. An-.."
"It's not like he'll know!I admit he can be scary sometimes.. Alot of times.. BUT.... Ah..He's not home, yeah!"



I yelled my lungs out when I saw a blonde guy with a grim expression glaring at me. Aniyo.. The guy said he's coming back next week, maybe it's not him.. Mayb..-


My bottom lip started trembling when I saw him walking towards me, I immediately covered my head with my hands from fear, my breathing became heavy, I swear I sounded like vacuum cleaner.


A loud hiccup escaped my mouth when he grabbed my wrists and pulled me up. Oh God, this is not happening.. Sandara, run for your life.. "Answer me this instant if you don't want to get killed by my own hands." He said bluntly as he stared at my face.


K-killed?Oh.. O-oo..h, killed.. Ookay.. Ha-ha-ha... Ha... Okay, I should act mature now, apologize and.. Oh no..

Dara, you're not going to cry.. Don't you dare.. DON'T YOU DARE CRY!


... My eyes became watery so I widened them in hope they'll dry out or something.. I don't even know.. But his minty breath went rightttt towards them......              
             

...........AAACK IT STINGS!!!!


"
Saa.. Sandaraaaa!!" I yelped as tears uncontrollably ran down my face.


OH GOD IM CRYING AGAIN...



I wiggled free from his gasp and moved away quickly, I was taking steps back and gulping the whole time. "I-I swear I'm not a r-robber!Your fri..-" I tried to explain calmly but he didn't even let me finish, well that worked out.. Way to go, Dara.


"A ?Are you like my surprise present or something?" He muttered coldy.


Wha..What?A ?!What is he talking about?Surprise?S-surprise for what??


"ANI.. ANIYO.."


He strode towards me again and I screamed in fright, "PLEASE LET ME LEAVEEE!" He looked like a murderer with that face expression. Maybe I should've asked him to let me live instead.


"You're noisy.Leave?I just got here."


W-Why is this person so complicated?!I just want to get out of here, he's making me feel really uncomfortable, he made my skin crawl and I really, really don't like it.I'd rather volunteer for hunger games than stay here.


"JEBAAAAL!!!" 


He lowered his head to my level and looked downwards, I widened my eyes even more and crossed my hands over my chest when I noticed what he was looking at.


OMOOOO, HE'S A , ERTT, W-WHAT.. WHAT IS HE.. MWOYAA?!


A little smirk appeared on his face when he looked back at me. "What are you covering?"


M-mwoooh?!!!! RUDE BASTARD!


I twitched my lip and almost fired back at him but his glare calmed me down immediately.Don't dig your own grave Dara.


Im officially afraid of him.. Im scared of this person, IM SCARED OF HIM.


After a couple of seconds I started sobbing like a kid once again which made him raise his eyebrow.I seriously wanted to push him away and run out of his house but I was too scared to move, he would probably grab my leg, drag me into a basement and kill me with a machete or something.


Suddenly, a loud, happy voice barged in from the other direction when the door opened.

 

 

Oh thank God, someone's here to save me!


"SANDA..-..ra..." His eyes widened when he saw a certain person, "H-Hyu..ng...." The guy in front of me turned around slowly.


Panda looking guy's expression turned into a worried one immediately, "Hyung.. She didn't do a-anything wrong." He frowned his eyebrows when he saw my frightened face.


"H..Hyung, what.. What did you do to her?"


"Nothing, yet." He replied bluntly.


N-nothing.. YET? I bit my lip so hard it started bleeding, I've never been this frightened in my life.


"Hyung listen, she didn't have anywhere to g..-"


"So, she's not my new toy?" He asked with a smirk.


Oh God, I feel like im going to faint..


"N-no hyung!Plea..-"


"You can go, Seung Hyun."


M-Mwoh?Ani... Jebal.. Don't leaveeeee!


Seungri's eyes widened, I could just nod my head over and over again, telling him not go, begging him. "P-please.." I whispered quietly.


"Jiyong hyu..-" Somehow, every sentence that comes out of his mouth gets cut off.


"Lee Seung Hyun."


I knew it, I never should've come here.Dara, you're so stupid.. SO STUPID!YOU'RE GOING TO DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH TODAY, SANDARA PARK, YOU IDIOT, IDIOTTTT!


He got on his knees as he looked at me.. What.. What is he doing..?DON'T YOU DARE! "Sandara-sshi, im sorry.." NOOOO, DON'T LEAVE ME HEREEEE!


"ANDAE, ANDAEE, JEBAL..!!"


"Hyung, you're horrible!" With that he stood up, turned around and slammed the door behind him. 


"NOOOOOOO" I screamed like a lunatic, my heart was beating like crazy. Did he just leave me.. here... alone.. with... this person...? I guess im really a fool, this is the 2nd time.. Ah, I'm really helpless.


He leaned closer to me and raised his eyebrow again. "Shut it, Sandra."


My ugly puppy face appeared again. "San..dara.." I mumbled quietly. He just called me Sandra.. Sandraa?!


"D-don't kill me..Please.." That's right, beg for your life.. That's what you get for trusting strangers, getting drunk and crying in front of a club.


I thought I heard him snicker but when I looked at his face, he was dead serious.


"Why not?"


Well, since im dead anyways, I should at least try to.. RUUUUUUN!


​"AAACCCCKKK, YAAAAAAAHHH, RUUNNN!"  Weird sounds were coming out of my mouth when I pushed him away and broke into a run towards the door.


"MWOYAA..??" I CAN'T OPEN THE DOOR?! "OHH.. UUUH.. OOOOH, WAEEEE , WHHHHOOAAAAA?!?!?!?!?!"





Sandara Park just became a wild animal.








"It locks automatically."


...


......  


I was so frightened I didn't even know what to do, with trembling hands I covered my mouth and looked around for a window. "Are you done now?" His cold voice sent shivers down my spine. 


Of course, there's no way that It'd be that easy, the door locks automatically.. They lock automatically... AUTOMATICALLY.


Maybe I should just try to apologize..


"I-Im really sorry for coming here without.. Without your permission, Im r-really s-s..-sorry.. -"


"You talk too much."


"L-Listen mister.." Oh God, I can't breath, his eyes are throwing daggers at me.. "I-I r-reallyyy.. AAAAAH!"




 "STOP RIGHT THEEREEE!" 




"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!!"




"STAAY THEREE!"



 

He threw me over his shoulder and carried me into the living room, I was kicking him with my legs and arms as I screamed like an insane monkey. "Your screams are giving me a headache, if you don't stop I'll make you stop myself."


I felt so frustrated from all the crying, screaming, groaning etc. I could just sob quietly as half of my body hung upside down.


He placed me on the couch and stood in front of me, his blonde messy hair was slightly covering one of his eyes, I could see plenty of tattoos on his arms, there was a small beauty mark underneath his right eye, a cross earring... He's handsome but really scary.. Really, really scary.


"W-what do you want..?" 


I'm mentally, physically exhausted and frightened to death.. "I'm bored and you happened to be inside my house." He's bored?He just got here like an hour ago.. "I'm s-sorry, your friend said you'll come back next w..-"


"Does that mean you're allowed to come in?"


"N-no, I was d-drunk.. I didn't mean t-to..."


He was staring at me with a grim expression, he's obviously mad.. Really mad.. "Oh?" 


"Well then, since you came in without my permission, you're not allowed to leave without it."



 




Sorry guys this is a shorter one, but I promise the next chap will be longer!Thank you so much for all the subs!!! Suggestions?

Really naughty Jiyongie or less naughty Jiyongie?>:3