Escape

I'M LIVING WITH A MOBSTER (Comedy/Romance)





"Sir, he's in Seoul.." The man on the phone said firmly.

 

 

"Son of a .. What about the others?"

 

 

The man on the other side of the line clenched his teeth as he waited for an answer impatiently. Say "I don't know" and I'll strangle the life out of you, He thought before the man replied to his question.

 

 

"Im not sure, sir.."

 

 

"YOU USELESS PRICK, DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO FRY YOUR ! SEND OUR BEST MEN, FIND OUT WHERE HE LIVES, TELL THEM TO WATCH HIM FROM THE DISTANCE!!NOOOW!!!!"

 

 

He smashed the phone against the wall and strode around his office like a lunatic.. His face already turned red, he could easily blow someone's head off just to release his anger.

 

 

"Bunch of fools, morons... IDIOTS, USELESS IDIOTS!!" 


As he massaged his temples, an idea came to his mind.Without any hesitation he picked up the telephone from his desk.


"Yeoboseyo?I want to make a deal..Can we meet anytime soon?.."


 



"... You're not allowed to leave without it." He said bluntly, making the girl in front of him frown.He was definitely angry, there's no way he's just going to let her be since she allowed herself to sleep inside his house, even if she's a girl.He figured that he could use her and kick her out after he scared the out of her.


"H-huh?" Dara stared at the guy that was slightly smirking at her.He grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled her even closer to his face.She could just gulp as his eyes burnt holes through her, what she saw in front of her was not a man, it was the devil, she thought to herself.


The grip on her shirt tightened, she twitched her lip nervously and shut her eyes firmly.His glare was way too scary so she just decided to avoid it.


"Let's play, Sandra." Jiyong's husky voice sent shivers all over her body but when she heard the last part she wanted to face palm herself. 


Sandara.. IT'S SANDARA. S-A-N-D-A-R-AAAA!


"P-Play?.. A game?L-Like.. Twister?Monopoly?.."


He just glared at her before his smirk grew wider.He was starting to wonder if she's actually that dumb and naive or she's just acting innocent.


Dara frowned her eyebrows when she saw him smirking.. What's wrong with this guy exactly?O
ne second he's like "I want to kill you." the next second he wants to play games.. I mean it's not that I mind.. I like games!


Her eyes widened when she heard her stomach growling loudly, with an awkward smile, she blinked innocently at the guy who's now raising his eyebrow.


"I..I-Im.. hungry.."


His face expression turned grim again real quick. "Shut up." Jiyong suddenly pushed her back on the couch and hovered over her.


"Do you think I'm messing around?Are you really that dumb?"


He parted her legs with his knees which made her gasp in terror, "W-what.. Are you d-doing?.." She tried to push him off but he grabbed both of her wrists with one hand and pinned them above her head.



Her appetite immediately vanished when he started pulling off her shirt, she widened her eyes in shock when she felt his cold hands on her stomach, moving upwards.


"ANDAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 






"Long time no see, Choi Siwon-sshi, what's this about?" He asked as he sat down beside Siwon.


"It's nice to see you again, Kim Woo Bin.I'll explain in a second, let's order something to drink first."


                                                                                                        ***


"Kwon Jiyong?"


"Deh, I need information..Every single detail.There's more of them though.."


"How much?"


"Five million won.. In cash."


"Deal."



 



Dara POV




"ANDAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled my lungs out as I used all Sandara's existing and non-existing force to push him away.. I released my inner gorilla, I released it.. And it's.. Pretty rough.


It took less than a second for me to roll off the couch.Suddenly I remembered all of the action films I've watched... I kept rolling until I felt the end of the carpet.I jumped up and ran like my 's on fire as I yelled out curse words in 10 different languages.


My eyes turned red when I reached the door, I almost broke them while I kept pulling the lock like a maniac, there was a keypad beside the lock so I pressed every single number on it.. SCREW IT!


Window.. I NEED TO FIND A WINDOW!


Not giving a damn about the guy inside the living room, I sprinted towards one of the bedrooms and kicked the door with my foot.There's no time for being gentle.. My eyes widened when I saw it.. A WINDOW.. YEAH NO TIME FOR BEING GENTLE!I TOOK THE NIGHT LAMP AND SWUNG THE GODDAMN THING LIKE A PROFESSIONAL GOLFER..-




*BAAAAAAAAAM*


"ADIOOOOOSSS!"



 




"This is just great." I dragged my feet across the creepy looking forest.


I have no idea where I am..Or what time it is... It's still sunny outside so I guess that's one less problem that I need to worry about.This is like...Like... Survive the jungle.. I don't even know what's it called.. Survive the wilderness.. WHATEVER.


At least I'm happy that I've escaped that..-THAT..!!!


When I think about it.. I was expecting that he'll grab me, pull my leg or something when I tried to break through the door.. Did I perhaps... Push him to hard?Omo..Maybe he fell from the couch and hit his head, maybe I hit him when I swung the lamp... maybe he's still lying there.. MAYBE HE'S DEAD!OMO.. WHAT IF I KILLED HIM?!


I stopped in my tracks and turned around.


"...WAIT, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING DARA?!HE DESERVED IT!! THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE GOING BACK THERE!"


Why do I even botherrr?!He got all touchy and aggressive! YEAH, I HOPE HE LEARNED HIS LESSON!


With a loud groan, I continued walking. "I'm not going back!"



                                                                                                            ***



It's been like two hours already.. Where in the world am I?Im so hungry... AIIIISHH.


After 5 more minutes of walking.. A light finally appeared in my dark, dark life.The road... THE ROAD!! HUMANS! CARS!!


A huge grin appeared on my face, I stood by the road and stretched my arm forward.  "Let's hitchhike, Dara!"




....




Why.. Why is no one stopping?WHY IS N..- OMOOOO HE STOPPED!!!HE STOPPEDDDD!


 






"ANDAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



Jiyong shut his eyes and wrinkled his nose when he heard a very, VERY, VERY loud voice ringing through his ears, suddenly she pushed him away and threw herself on the floor.He sat on the couch and inhaled deeply as he watched the girl rolling across the carpet like a dried-out fish.
 

He raised his eyebrow when she jumped up and broke into a run, she was mumbling words he never even heard of.Sigh after sigh, he massaged his temples when she began the door.. And the keypad..


After a couple of seconds, she dramatically turned to the left and ran away.


She was giving him such a headache, in his mind, he already killed her about 50 times..






*BAAAAAAAAAM*




"..No she didn't.."




"ADIOOOOOSSS!"



"Motherer..."




Jiyong clenched his teeth and ruffled his hair in frustration.. He should've thought her a lesson...He stood up and went towards the bedroom with a grim expression.


 There was a very ''pleasant" sight in front of him.


His upper lip started twitching as he shut his eyes firmly..



 


 
Dara POV



"Thanks for the ride ahjussi!" I waved happily at the old man when I got out of the car, "You're welcome!Take care of yourself!" He was a very polite man, I told him what happened and he gave me plenty of advice..I asked him to drop me off in front of a very known restaurant that was really close to Jaehyun's place.. I mean, I have no where else to go, maybe he'll understand..


"Fighting, Dara!!" I yelled out as I walked towards the familiar apartments.



                                                                                                                ***



Arasseo.. I can do this.. I stood in front of his door nervously.. Should I knock?Ani.. Ring the bell?A-ani.. Ani.. AAH, I'll knock... Okay.. Here it goes..


....


*KNOCK KNOCK*



Aniyo... It's not loud enough...




*KNOCK KNOCK*


I bowed my head and tugged at the hem of my shirt while I waited for the door to open, I froze when I heard the sound of unlocking.


"Who i-..D-Dara?" His eyes widened when he saw me, "Who is it, baby?"


My heart sunk when I saw a pretty woman behind him, wearing the shirt I bought for his birthday. I had to do 3 part-time jobs everyday so I could afford it.. "O-o..h.. J-Jaehy..- S-sorry, I didn't.. know.." I faked a smile and bowed down plenty of times before I turned around and strode away.


The tears were already running down my face but I tried to hold them in.. As soon as I left the building, I sat on the floor and broke down.


It was getting darker and darker outside.. My shirt was wet from all the tears, I cried my heart out.. Was he cheating on me the whole time?What did I do to deserve this?


I should just jump off the the Han river bridge.. 


"Dara-sshi?What are you doing here?Omo, omo stop crying!" I looked up and saw an familiar ahjumma. "A-ah, ahjumoni.." 


"You're going to catch a cold, what are you doing outside?!" She grabbed my hand and helped me stand up.


Her eyes widened when she heard my stomach growling.. "ARE YOU HUNGRY?LET'S GO!"



                                                                                                                               ***            




"Ahjumoni, thank you.." I bowed my head when she placed all kinds of food on the table.. She has her own little restaurant, my grandfather and I used to come here almost everyday.


"No need to thank me, I'll kick his !You can start working tomorrow, I know it's not that comfortable to sleep in here but at least it's warm."


"Deh..Ani, it's okay!"




 



HURR HURR HURRRR, HERE IT IS GUYS! ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUBS, I LOVE YOU ALLL!
Oh! I'm gonna do another Daragon story, im just not sure when..Maybe like.. When I get to the 10th chapter of this one or something?Sooner maybe? Anyways, it'll be *FANTASY/ROMANTIC COMEDYYYY!* I don't know if you're familiar with nine-tailed fox myth but.. Jiyong will be turned into a black nine-tailed foooox lool!Guess what else *wiggles eyebrows* Dara's guardiaaan! If you know an anime Kamisama Hajimemaa, kinda like Tomoe!Yes, he'll be turned into a mini/kid version of himself at first, Bom is da witchhh!