Dumped

I'M LIVING WITH A MOBSTER (Comedy/Romance)

Dara POV






"Dara, it's not you it's me."


"I don't deserve you."


"Find someone who'll treat you better."


...


I started crying as soon as he opened his mouth, I could just stare at him as the tears ran down my face.Everything was fine 5 minutes ago.. Is it because I accidentally burped in public?I swear it was an accident... It's just that I drank too much soda, b-but.. I APOLOGIZED.. PLENTY OF TIMES!


O-or maybe it's because I got scared yesterday when his face got really, really close to mine and he slipped his hand under my shirt.. B-but, it was so sudden.. I just.. I just didn't know what to do.. I've never been ki.. k-kiss..ed before..


"I-I can change, please don't do this Jaehyun-ah, w-what did I do wrong?!If you're doing this becau..-" 


"Dara, im sorry.You didn't do anything wrong.I'll give you money, I'll find you a place where you can stay."


We've been dating for two months, I met him when I worked in a bar, I got kicked out of my apartment a year ago because I couldn't pay the rent and he suggested that I live with him.He said he liked me... He took care of me and I felt so lucky... He accepted me even though I was poor and inexperienced.
 

I used to live with my grandpa but after he passed away I was alone, completely by myself.


"I don't need your money, I love you, please don't leave me..!" I cried out loud, every single person inside the restaurant was looking at me.


"Poor girl..He dumped her." 
"Aish, she's so loud, what's up with her?"
"How old is she, 17?"
"The guy just dumped her I guess."
"I feel sorry for her.."

 

"Listen, I'm sorry, I really am..-" His phone started ringing and he immediately picked up, I was sobbing like there's no tomorrow when he stood up and left, he left.. Just like that.


"Omo, he's leaving.. Maybe she deserved it, who knows."
"She look's too innocent though."
"Maybe she's one of those that act all cute and innocent and then seduce men.."
"Yeah, she probably thinks she can get whatever she wants if she sheds couple of tears."



I heard plenty of whispers as I stood up.


WAE?


WAE?



My hands began trembling when I saw his figure in the distance, leaving me behind.The sound of closing door... Suddenly, the whispering stopped, all I could hear was the door, the door he closed and left me alone, I'm alone, again.


We didn't even order... WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?


After couple of seconds I ran after him, it was dark outside.. "JAEHYUN!" I yelled again and again.I knew he already drove off but that didn't stop me, I had to get it out of myself, I was so frustrated.. Sad.. And angry.


"WHY?"


I was staring at the cars that were passing by, hoping he'll come back for me but no.. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes.. I stood there like a fool for 20 minutes.When reality hit me I smiled bitterly, i'm so stupid.What was I expecting?That I'll see him in the distance, laughing at me and telling me that he was joking?


With a deep sigh I shove my hand inside my bag and took out my wallet. "Enough money for few bottles of Soju." I mumbled when I saw the amount of money I have.


My heart hurts so much, this is the first time I fell in love, I should've tried harder.



"Sandara Park, what will you do now?" I asked myself as I walked towards the bar I used to work in.


"Where should I spend the night?Where...W..-" I started crying like a 5 year old kid again, people were already giving me questioning looks.What he said means that I can't go back to his place tonight, or any other day, right?All of my clothes are there... The picture of me and my grandpa is there...He.. He is there. "DARA, WHY ARE YOU SO STUP--?"


In the middle of my ''self praising'' I bumped into a lamp which made me cry even more.. "AAAH, WAEEEEEEEEE?" Sandara Park, you're homeless... And helpless.


I was still talking to myself when I reached the bar, I don't drink usually because I have low alcohol tolerance.. 


I stormed in without any hesitation and immediately searched for a free spot.


"How old are you agassi, are you allowed to drink?" Huh?What?... "Im 26, sir.I used to work here, please.. 3 bottles of soju, pleasee."


"Okay, if you say so." Does he really think im a teenager?ANIYO, IM 26!


"Here you go, agassi, are you okay?"


I'm not okay, I hit my head against the table few times just to check if I wasn't dreaming. "ANI, CAN I SLEEP HERE, SIR?"


"Sleep here?Im sorry agassi but I don't think that's possible."


AAAHHHHHHH, my wailing began again, no wonder he thought I was a kid.

 



"Agassi, we're closing, I'm afraid you'll have to leave."


I looked up and stared at him with half opened eyes, "YAWWH, IM SLWEEPING HEEEW!" I don't know why, but I started laughing like a psychopath afterwards.


"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"


"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

​"HA-HA...Ha..."



"H..a.."


"You're drunk, agassi.Go home, I have to leave as well, you're the only one left, it's 3 in the morning."


I stood up with a pout and nodded. "You must be tiiiiiiiiired, right?!Im leavinggggg."


With wobbly legs I left the bar, he kept shouting that I should call my friends to pick me up. "SWANDWARA PWARK DWOSEN'T HAVE FWRENDS!" And of course, I started sobbing.I sat on the floor in front of a club and cried my heart out once again.


Many people were coming out, pretty girls in short dresses and high heels, handsome men and then there's me, wearing ripped jeans, sneakers and a plain white shirt, sitting in front of a club, wailing like a child.


Yes, I wore that for our ''date.''


I crawled closer and leaned against the wall, three girls were pointing fingers and laughing at me but I didn't care.. I was drunk.


As I kept sobbing for half an hour, someone appeared in front of me.


"J-Jaehyun?" I looked up with tired eyes, puffy cheeks and swollen lips. "I've seen you here half an hour ago when I went inside and you're still here, are you okay miss?" It's not Jaehyun... Tears started flowing from disappointment, I could make a pool out of all the tears I shed today.


"I-I.. DUMPED... HWOMELESS." 


The guy in front of me looked like a panda and it made me laugh.. So I was crying and laughing at the same time like I've gone insane, well I probably did.


"Homeless?!You poor thing!" He crouched in front of me and wiped my tears away, "What happened?"


"I..I...I... H-he.. Left me.. and-and.. And..-" I made this horrible puppy face because I tried not to cry. "I-I.. Lived with him.. And.. AND.."


"Oh God, should I call someone, your friends, family?Give me your phone."


My puppy face got even uglier as I looked at him, "I-I.. DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!"


"Mwoh??I'll call your parents then."


My face was about to explode.


"ANI, ANIYOOO, I DON'T HAVE... AAACKKKK." I released this horrible sound that was supposed to be a cry but ended up being a burp.


I flinched and covered my mouth because I startled myself... Did I just burp again?Luckily the guy in front of me didn't even notice.


"MWOH?ARE YOU SERIOUS?"


I nodded so hard my neck almost broke, he just stared at me with a sad expression, "Aish, I can't just leave you here.. Ottoke.. Ottoke...?...-YES!" He clasped his hands happily and lifted me up. 


"MY HYUNG, YES!HE'S NOT IN SEOUL SO YOU CAN STAY AT HIS HOUSE!COME, COME, LET'S GO!" 

 



"We're here!What's your name again?"


He stopped the car in front of a gigantic house, I don't know if I can even call it a house, it looks like a modern castle to me, I felt so dizzy but that didn't stop my jaw from dropping.


"S-Sandara."


"Sandara?Unique name!Im Seungri by the way... Ah, let's go in now, I have the keys here but make sure not to break anything, he's not that warm hearted.... And forgiving... And kind.. An..- OH, a-ahah..H-haha.. Juuust kidding.. "


My eyes widened as he nervously laughed, h-huh?..


"A-are you sure this is okay?I mean.. I don't want to cau..-"


"Aish, he's not home so why not?It's not like he'll know!I admit he can be scary sometimes.. a lot of times.." He mumbled quietly the last three words. "BUT.... Ah.. He's not home, yeah!"
 

"When.. When is he coming b-back?" This is a bad idea.Bad, bad, bad idea, but it's better than sleeping outside, as he said.. He's not home, he won't know I slept here.. I'll just sleep on the floor and leave in the morning, yeah, I won't touch anything.. 


"Oh, don't worry about that, next week! I'll help you find another place until then, now let's go, I'll show you where's the bathroom and stuff."


Why do you trust everyone, Sandara Park?


"D-deh.."


He opened the door for me and offered his hand to help me stand up, I smiled nervously at him and got out of the car, my smarter side was telling me not to go any further, but of course the ''real Sandara Park" side won.


I found myself staring at the house again, it was an uphill house, the whole stairway was illuminated.


"Woah."


I followed the guy slowly, totally forgetting the most important thing, asking where in the world were we...I probably out in the car so I couldn't even see where we were going, he could've been a kidnapper or something but remember these two things, Dara trusts everyone, Dara is naive.


I felt so tired, stuff like asking, "Are we in Seoul?" "Are we in Korea?" didn't even exist inside my head.I mean.. We're obviously in Korea but yeah.... Actually when I think about it, it's not like I have my own place I need to go back to..


"It's stunning right?Hyung is pretty rich, yeah... Oh, do you have a cell phone ?Lets exchange numbers!"


"O-okay!"


SANDARA PARK, WHY ARE YOU HERE? THIS HOUSE BELONGS TO SOMEONE YOU'VE NEVER MET!

 



"Here it is, Sandara-sshi, he has plenty of beds, feel free to choose." He said proudly, acting like it's his house. "Im his friends so it's okay, I know this place like it's my own!"


"Ani!I'll sleep on the floor, I don't think this was the right decision, it's not my house and I don't know the man, im being very disrespectful." I finally sobered up a bit, the house was even prettier from the inside, I tried my best not to drool.


"Yah, I'm sure if he was me he'd do the same, sleep on the bed!Hyung trusts me and he won't be mad at all, I mean.. If he founds out somehow.. Just don't break.. Stuff.. Sandara-sshi." He was gulping the whole time.


"Anyways, there are about three bathrooms, one is over there.. And keys.. Here you go.Uhm, if you're hungry, just order something, I'll leave you some money and write down the address..You can connect to his wifi, the password is 1228818KJ, I'll write it down as well, Yeah.. Call me if you need anything else, I need to hurry back home, my dad is calling me." He spoke so fast I couldn't even understand a word, I opened my mouth to close it again.


He walked away and wrote something down on the paper, I could just stare at my feet, "Here's the address and the wifi password, I also wrote a good restaurant, you can order from there, this is the phone number.Keys and the money are over here as well, DON'T BREAK ANYTHING JEBAL!"


"Ahh..Thank y..-"


​He stormed outside and shut the door behind him, when I heard he drove off I scratched my head nervously and turned around. "E-Eotteokhajyo?"


The view in front of me felt like a dream, am I dreaming?Yeah, there's no way that someone like me stepped inside a place like this... Right? I slapped myself across the face, "Snap out of it, Sandara!" I rubbed my eyes and opened them slowly.


"N-no way, this is real?Im really here?"


In front of me was a illuminated waterfall with a mini pool, there were few small trees behind it.. Deh, there's a waterfall inside the house..I took off my shoes and left them in front of the door after I locked them, just for safety.


Slowly, I walked around the house, my eyes widened when I saw a huge thin aquarium that separated two rooms.Oh my God.. "Pretty." I mumbled as I stared at the cute colorful fishes, a smile crept on my face immediately.


A loud gasp escaped my mouth when I entered one of the bedrooms.. Walk-in closet, another aquarium , a pool?!Is he a billionaire? "Oh my God, I'm not supposed to be here, this is wrong.. Really wrong.."


It was 5 in the morning and I haven't slept at all.I knew it was wrong to stay in there but I just wanted to sleep.. For half an hour at least.


Im exhausted... I sighed and went inside the big living room, I didn't want to soil the couch so I lied down on the carpet.


Ugghh, my head hurts.. Where am I?


I heard something deep.. Scary.. A.. Voice?Ani, ani.. It can't be.. 


My eyes were still closed when I heard it again, suddenly..


"Who the are you?"


M-M..WOH?OMOOOOO!!!!

 




WOHOOO FIRST CHAPTER DUUUN, LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE STORY IF YOU WANT, I'LL GLADLY ACCEPT THEM IF THEY'RE GONNA FIT WITH THE REST OF THE STORY THAT I HAVE IN MIND! ALSO, IF THERE'RE ANY MISTAKES, FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW! KYAHH!♥


Oh, by the way, did you guys see the new JYP group, DAY6? Im obsessed with their song congratulations, check it out if you haven't seen it!!! The yellow suit cutie from the rooftop prince is in the video:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3sFsHrUyLQ