Chapter II

Finding Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More excited than ever about his first real date with Chanyeol, he pushed through the students hurriedly. He hadn't run into him even once today, and this was a situation that definitely couldn't wait until tomorrow.

"Dude! You are so screwed!"

At the sound of his voice, Baekhyun turned his neck to see Chanyeol laughing with his buddies.

"Yeol!" he called out - maybe a little too eagerly.

Chanyeol and his friends turned in his direction. Upon seeing Baekhyun, he grinned right away. Jongin, one of his buddies, whispered something to Kris and they cracked up loudly.

Baekhyun's face went hot with embarrassment.

Chanyeol stepped over, flipping the guys off. "Don't mind them, Baek," he assured. "That's just the way they are - immature morons."

"Oh look, it's the moron talking," Jongin snickered as he high-fived Kris.

Baekhyun took a deep breath. "There's something I really wanted to-"

"MOTHERERS GIVE US SOME PRIVATE TIME, GEEZ!" Chanyeol exploded while he shooed the other guys away. "I'll join you guys later."

"As I was saying-" He wasn't able to complete his sentence. Noticing Chanyeol wasn't listening, he pretty much gave up. Then he looked at the direction that Chanyeol was glaring at. Of course, of course. He had enough by now.

"LET ME FINISH MY DAMN SENTENCE YOU ING ASSHATS BEFORE I BREAK THE SCHOOL'S MOTHERING WINDOW AND SHOVE THE BROKEN PIECES UP YOUR SMELLY YOU THUNDERCUNTS."

"Holy Chanyeol you better calm lover-boy down before he actually does permanent damage to my precious ." 

"Damn I didn't know you had it in you, Byun."

"That's enough, guys. Just go," Chanyeol sighed as he practically pushed them away. 

"ing jerks. So, I was about to say that-"

"Hey," Chanyeol cut in. ing hell, not you too, Yeol. "Guess what? My sister scored me a VIP ticket for the BTS concert Saturday night. Isn't that cool?"

Baekhyun knew the band. Screw that, Baekhyun ADORED the band. Their songs made him stop whatever he was doing to jump and head-bang along, earning looks from passer-bys, as a matter of fact. But right now the fact that it was happening this Saturday night didn't seem so cool. Oh god, what kind of fan was he? Forgetting the date of his favorite band's concert because he was so pumped about his possibly first date with his possibly man-crush. He punched himself in the face mentally. Repeatedly.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked. "You look like your goldfish just died."

I don't even have a goldfish. He just returned a forced smile and managed to utter out, "Suho and Lay are hosting a party this weekend. I thought we could go together."

Chanyeol wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter