Chapter IV

Finding Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fourth-period bell rang on Wednesday. Luhan's first article for SM High's school magazine had found its way into the hands of every student at the school. It was a crazy feeling. 

"Excuse me, aren't you Lu Han?" a girl asked. 

Luhan spun around the face her. It belonged to a pretty junior whom he recognised but had forgotten her name. She was one of the girls in a popular group at school called Girls' Generation.

Ah, the group of gossipers and attention-. Treat one member badly and it'll be spread around the school the next day. Unless you belong to one of the most popular groups in the school too. Once, there was this guy named Dongwoon who dated one of the girls but cheated on her with her sister. On the very next day, his locker was packed with bugs. I heard that he fainted and hit his head. He had to be rushed to the school's nurse. Poor Dongwoon. Apparently, I heard that this Taeyeon girl had developed some interest in Baekkie too. If only she knew.

Clutched in her hand was the school magazine, folded to reveal the page where his article was. Luhan smiled and nodded. He thought that she was one of the sane ones in the group. And sane ones in this group were really, really rare.

"I'm Seohyun, and I just read your article. I really liked it," Seohyun said. "I figured you wrote it in a girl's point of view and that's why you were addressing the person this article was about as a 'he', right?" 

Luhan choked. 

"Sorry, did I say something wrong?" Seohyun asked worriedly, patting his back as he was gasping for air.

"Nothing,..ha..ha...I'm just...ga-glad that you liked it," Luhan managed to recover back to his normal state.

"So, umm.. I was thinking..do you have a date to the party?" she asked. If only she knew he didn't swing that way.

"Not actually," Luhan replied.

"Um..me too..so, um, c-can I be your date 'cause you don't have one after all? Um, I think you're really cute and I...kind of l-like you a lot," Seohyun confes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter