Chapter VI

Finding Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I never should have used the direct approach," Luhan told Baekhyun. He flopped down onto his bed, whining about how Sehun never seemed to catch on for the umpteenth time.

"Don't worry," Baekhyun said. "I believe there's still hope for you and Seahoon."

I doubt it, Luhan thought. "I made a fool of myself," he replied, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"But at least someone asked you out," Baekhyun mumbled, "Just go to the dance with her and make Sehun jealous or something."

Luhan frowned. "Even if I dry-humped Seohyun right in front of him he would probably still have that poker-face on and just stare at us. But what about you? Who are you gonna ask out? that yoda can't go."

"I know. I was planning to ask him to the dance as a date but apparently BTS was more important to him."

"Well, there's only one thing left to do," Luhan declared. "FLIRT AND ASK HIM OUT on any other day than Saturday!"

"I was afraid you would say that," Baekhyun sighed.

"Dude, if you don't let him know that you like him, some other chick or might beat you to it!"

Baekhyun glared at Luhan. Chanyeol with someone other than him? He couldn't let that happen. Even if it meant doing something he never thought he would ever do!

I guess I have to give it a try. "Okay, where do I start?"

"It's simple," Luhan said, as Baekhyun sat next to him. "The next time you speak to Chanyeol, look him straight in the eye and don't lose eye contact."

"You mean stare at him?" Baekhyun asked. "I don't know, deer. I wouldn't want him staring at me! It would make me feel so embarrassed. Plus, this nasty  just grew on my face," Baekhyun pointed to the new, red and bulging pimple on his forehead. "What if he noticed and think I'm disgusting?"

"Stop acting like a dramatic white girl, Baek," Luhan replied. "Whenever I talk to Sehun, I always make sure to look at him in his brown orbs."

"Pfft, and he still couldn't take the hints you've been dropping," Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"But it was sooooo romantic!" Luhan fanned himself. "And als

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter