Chapter V

Finding Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, Baekhyun sipped on a Vanilla Coke and tried to cheer up Luhan, who was looking pretty depressed slumped in the opposite chair. He had told the story of Sehun not asking him to the dance at least three times already. 

"I think we're the only ones at SM High who don't have dates for Saturday night," Luhan was saying. "Minseok's going out with Jongdae. This morning, Jongdae pasted a note on Minseok's locker which read "Damn son, your is bigger than my future ;) Be my date? xoxo P.S. if you want to know who I am, follow the rose petals." He actually put rose petals along the hall, dude. And it led Minnie to him and well, he accepted."

Baekhyun slurped his soda all the way to the bottom of the glass. "Quite charming of Jongdae, I might say. Never knew that dickcheese was the romantic type."

Luhan nodded.

"Well, I was thinking about asking Kris or Wu Fan or Kevin or Jiaheng or whatever, Minseok's brother. Jesus, how many names does that guy have?" Baekhyun said.

Luhan shook his head, frowning. "Too late. He actually asked our little panda out during lunch, and he said yes. I'm happy for both of them, Tao's been drooling over Kris 24/7. How about Jongin?"

"Oh yeah, Kris is ing hot. And no way, dude. I heard that cumtoad has STDs and I don't him to spread it to me, since I haven't got together with Chanyeol yet. Oh, and I think he already asked Soojung out."

"I thought he had a thing for Kyungsoo?"

"I thought he had a thing for Taemin." 

"I guess he really is a , like everyone said," Luhan said. "I forgot to tell you something."

"You peed your pants again and Sehun noticed?" 

"NO, YOU GOOSE," Luhan yelled, throwing a pillow at Baekhyun. "I scored a date. For real."

"And here I thought we were both going to have no dates to the party. How could you betray me, my little deer?" Baekhyun pouted. "So Sehun finally got the hint, huh?"

"I wish. He's still oblivious. But a GIRL asked me out, Baek,"

"I thought you liked it up your ," Baekhyun said, unconvinced. "Did you see this one girl, and you're like, 'Damn, now I like ' or something?"

"Seohyun asked me out. And I didn't have the heart to say no," Luhan groaned.

"Seohyun as in Seohyun of Girls' Generation?!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Luhan nodded. "Dude! What have you got yourself into? One wrong move, and they spill all your secrets and make your life a living hell! They're like, the devils."

"You fit into the description of 'devil' more than anyone else will ever be," Luhan pointed out. "By the way, I think Seohyun's a pretty nice girl. And it'll only be just ONE date then we move on with our own lives or something. It can't be that bad. If you still can't find a date, go ask Taeyeon. I heard she has the hots for you."

"I pity Seohyun for choosing a dimwit like you. She obviously has a terrible choice in men. Yo man, but what about Sehun?"

" you, and fuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter