Chapter I

Finding Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Was that movie at the MX 3 last night awesome?" Baekhyun asked. "When Louise jumped into Harold's arms at the end and kissed him, I couldn't control my tears!"

"Well, you always cry at romantic movies," his best friend, Luhan, teased then added, "You also wipe your tears on your shirt and that's the reason why your shirts always get wet!"

It was Monday morning at SM High. The two best friends were strolling in the school corridors, chatting and gossiping together. As they made their way to their lockers, Kim Jongdae suddenly popped out of nowhere, surprising the two.

"Wassup, motherers!" the guy yelled, earning not-so-pleasant looks from people around them.

"You didn't have to be so loud; we're not deaf, ya know?" Luhan hissed, clearly annoyed.

"Don't be so grumpy, I've got news for you!" Jongdae squealed excitedly.

"Good news, or bad news?" Baekhyun questioned, with one eyebrow raised because Jongdae was being unusually cheerful today. When he is cheerful, it means he's up to something. Something far from good. Baekhyun and Luhan glanced at each other worriedly, sharing the same thought.

"Hold on," Jongdae reached into his backpack and held out what seemed to be an envelope. "Gotta go invite more people! Adios achos!" With that, he ran off, leaving the two guys behind.

"Should we open it? Knowing Jongdae, he probably put a cockroach in there or something."

"Stop being so paranoid, Baek. It could just be an invitation, or maybe a letter," Luhan replied. He opened the envelope, and read the title. “What do you know? It’s actually a party invitation.”

“Let me see it,” said Baekhyun as he took the envelope from Luhan to read it. The design was full of rainbows, unicorns and glitter. It almost made Baekhyun fall to the ground because of its awesomeness. Whoever designed this needs a round of applause, he thought.

PARTY INVITATION

You are cordially invited to attend the "The " party to celebrate Kim Joonmyeon and Zhang Yixing's wedding anniversary. It will be held on this Saturday, 5 PM.

Rules:

1. You must have a date. Gender doesn't matter. You don't have to bring a date. You'd look like a loser though.

2. Please do NOT have in my bedroom. It's off limits.

3. Try to get along with everyone. Fights are forbidden.

P.S. Kim Jongdae wrote this.

The

Be here or be queer.

...........

...........

"What the ?" Baekhyun exclaimed. Noticing this, Luhan snatched the invitation from his hand and read it too. After reading it, his eyes turned as wide as saucers. “Are you serious?” he asked. Everyone knew that Kim Joonmyeon’s parties were the best, and they were very popular. However, there was one more thing: finding your date was very, very important. It did specify in the party invitat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter