Scarf Weather

let's play a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An irregular muted tap-tap-tap woke you abruptly. Sunshine streamed in through the slightly parted curtains. You turned your head to the side to see the messiest bed you've ever seen in your life. The covers were messily crammed into one corner of the bed, while the rest of it was covered in watches, clothes, skin products, and... stuffed alpacas?

You sat up and rubbed the sleep from your eyes at that. Faintly, running water hitting marble sounded in the distance. You didn't have much time to ponder the situation since the chilly air hit you at the same time as the need to sniffle. The AC felt like it was turned all the way up. Why is it so damn cold... you groggily huffed and curled back under the covers, closing your eyes for just a few minutes. 

You actually did crack your eyes open a few minutes later, but you were assaulted (or blessed?) with the sight of Kris with just a white towel wrapped around his waist. You immediately shut your eyes. Oh, no. This is not happening. You needed to focus on salvaging what you could of this game show contract, not his slightly dripping skin and how it looks in the sunlight. Maybe, if you were lucky, they might let you bring the producers coffee or something. Or be Kris' personal assistant.... No, stop. Finding another gig in time was definitely not happening, since you'd already cut it close to the seasonal deadline for the big networks. You furrowed your eyebrows, focusing your energy on gathering all the luck you could. 

Kris seemed to not notice you were awake either, since you heard him shift over to the closet door and pick an outfit, taking his own time. He had just closed the door to the bathroom quietly when a loud, excited knock on the door woke you from your half-slumber. You reached out for your hoodie, but the door had already clicked open. 

Sporting a wide smile, a tall and fashi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter