Hotel Pillows

let's play a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was now reclined on his side of the room scrolling through his phone. Your coordinator had stopped by and offered her encouragement, saying nothing was final yet, and they might be able to schedule you in for a special event or something. You, yourself, had reasonably calmed down and were now facing the wall with your eyes closed covered by a fortress of pillows. Meditating always calmed you down.

You couldn’t help but be distracted by the incredulous grunts Kris directed towards you every few minutes, though. I really don’t understand why men always have to express themselves in grunts.

“Do you have a problem?” You huffed, eyes still closed but certainly not in a calm state anymore.

“By the way, did you know Tao and Sehun are preying on your little cousin right now?”

“Huh?” You cracked on eye open and tilted your head to the side, looking towards Kris for answers.

“Also, what’s up with your name? I mean, Kris is my stage name and Yifan is my real name, but what’s up with yours? Turning Chae-rin into Xinyuan is like… weird. Are you a weaboo or something? But with China? LOL~” He rolled around on the bed, laughing at his own lame joke.

“No, my parents are Chinese and Korean, . And anyway, I’m American and I usually go by Jamie so that basically invalidates everything you just said.”

“Oooooh invalidates looks like someone likes to use big words~” he teased, having the time of his life. His cackling was short

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter