Raindrops

let's play a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tinted windows rolled down just a few centimeters. You couldn’t see who was in the car.

“Do you need a ride?” A deep voice called from within.

“Ge! That makes us sound dangerous and creepy.” Another nasal, younger voice called from the driver’s seat.

Suddenly the car door opened and the flight attendant with the out-of-this-galaxy stepped out.

“Hi, miss! We noticed you were out here looking lost. You can ignore the weirdos in the front. Do you want a ride with us? This is kind of the middle of nowhere, so you won’t have any luck out here.” He flashed his eye smiles at you and your heart melted into a puddle.

“Yes I’d absolutely love a ride! Thank you so much!” You eagerly jumped into the back seat while the flight attendant—he introduced himself as Oh Sehun—helped you with your luggage. Watching him bend down to pick up a bag, a erted smile formed on your lips, as you thought to yourself: do I want a ride with you or do I want to ride you? Kekekeke..

“So, where are you going?”

“I need to set up my new apartment. I’ll be living here for the next few months and this is my first time in Beijing. I’m kind of nervous…since I don’t know anyone…” You flashed your teeth at the cute guy, leaning ever so closer to him in the backseat.

“Here, add me on Wechat! I actually just quit my job as a flight attendant today, so I’ll be happy to be your friend. I’m new to the city too.” He eagerly handed me his phone. 

“Ummm…wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter