The ball [Dasom]

Finding my Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]: The stuff in single inverted commas are other people's thoughts that dasom is able to hear.

Dasom POV

Right now I am in the ballroom with hyorin unnie and soyou unnie with both of their boyfriends to accompany me. Well I arrived early at 5.30 although it was supposed to start at 7 when the 12 princes arrive. This is so that there will be nobody to take notice of me and my weird dressing. I don’t like people to judge ok? Well I am actually a fashionista so I literally forced myself to dress like that with the weird hairdo and overdone makeup so that I would look unattractive and hopeful no one will approach me since this is my first year attending this ball. The reason for doing so is because I have learnt my lesson from bora unnie. She has always been pretty, has a nice body with exceptionally nice legs, rich, friendly, kind, popular and smart, basically the perfect girlfriend material. However she got taken advantage by guys who were after her s line figure rather than her personality, so when they realised that she was not the kind to wear revealing clothes and act y, they dumped her on the spot, leaving her with countless heartbreaks. There was once where she got dumped 5 times in just one week and she was too scared to fall in love ever again. Anyways it ends on a nice note since she is happily married now. So in order to not go through similar heartbreaks to hers, I shall make myself as unattractive as possible and just enjoy the free food yum!

I am standing with soyou unnie right next to the buffet table for easy access to the food that is laid out on the table. I have to say the cheesecakes and desserts they serve are really good. There were not many people around, but nevertheless I could hear some criticism from the girls there like “OMG that is a walking fashion disaster. Someone should get her out of here.” “Will she make our oppas blind from her ugliness?” Some of them even made fun of me and if this was not such a high class event I might have just beaten them up. Well who’s calling the kettle black? Most of them were cake faced and wearing super revealing clothes, which disgust me, that is definitely unsuitable for an occasion like this. I just ignored them and focused on the fact that my appearance has disguised the real me: Kim dasom, daughter of one of the riches businessman in exo kingdom and member of top notch dance crew jewel who earns millions every year and has captured many guys’ eyes and hearts. I have now officially became a loser and outcast, even the guys avoided me, giving soyou unnie and I time to have a chit chat session there to catch up with each other since we have not been able to do so since someone was busy with her boyfriend to hang out with me.

“Wow dasom didn’t know you were so unattractive. I thought that you used to have many male stalkers who were crazy after your beauty.” Soyou unnie joked with me and I just played along.

“I don’t know actually, I thought I was the prettiest in the kingdom but who knew that I am currently the worst dresser in this ball.”

“Oh I forgot to tell you that I have to leave now so you would have to hang around with hyorin unnie if you want company because I don’t think there is going to be anyone coming to approach you.”

“Unnie its not that bad…” Just as I was about to make fun of her, high pitched screams and shouts could be heard as the most of the female population swarmed towards on side of the ballroom, leaving the side I was standing on very empty. “what’s going on?” I asked out loud only to be answered by some random girl passing by. “Don’t you know? Exo oppas are here!” Oh I see, no wonder everyone has gone crazy. Actually I don’t see what is so good about them. I do admit that their looks are above average, but what else is there? All they do is either show a cold poker face or show their signature smiles that is supposed to make girls swoon over them. Like seriously? I think it is kind of gross. Also according to some rumours, all of them enjoy clubbing and are rather erted although there is a small number of them who are innocent. So why should I bother joining the crowd of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter