Exploring the castle

Finding my Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dasom POV

“Ahaha did you see his face, it was priceless!” I laughed as I commented about the angelic devil’s face. Although I seemed like I didn’t care about how angry he was, I was actually trembling on the inside nonstop, I mean he kinda looked scary. I was with hana and our maids, taking a tour of the castle since we were done unpacking our bags. Hana’s maid is called yerin and she’s real nice. We are starting our tour from the top level of the castle since I wanted to avoid the princes in case they were still in the lounge. “This is level 12 of the castle, the highest floor. There is a greenhouse here as well as an observatory area where you have the best view of the kingdom.”

“On the 9th to 11th floor is the maids’ quarter and rooms so we will be skipping those floors. So we will bring you to the 7th and 8th floor which is houses the concert hall,” Yujin said. “So it’s like 2 halls?” I asked in curiosity. “No not at all miss… dasom shi. It’s just that the king and queen had them combine both level together to form a huge concert hall with a small extention on the upper level. I think it is better if you see it for yourself. Come right this way please.” Yujin replied me while pushing open two oak doors that had golden letterings that said ‘concert hall’ on it. When the doors where fully apart, I could only gasp in amazement at how grand the whole thing looked. There was a huge stage that was lit by the warm and gentle rays of the stage lights. “This hall is special because the seats can be folded and removed to make this a ballroom and the stage can be lowered to different heights.” That is like so cool! Maybe I should get the queen the let Jewel hold a concert here, and that would be the coolest thing of the century. After that we were brought to the 6th floor which had a swimming pool, an ice skating ring and the gym. “Hardly any of the princes use the pool and ice staking ring except maybe prince suho and xiumin, so if you want to avoid the princes you could consider this place as a refuge.” I nodded to her advice and mentally took note to remember the way here. We went down another level, level 5, which held the training ground. There was a huge arena that was bare and the weaponry room on the sides of the arena. Actually it is rumoured that the training arena in the castle was supposed to be the most fantastic in the whole kingdom, with all kinds of landscapes to train in but all I see now is just a bare piece of land. Seeing the puzzled looks on hana and my faces, the maids pointed to a small room full of gadgets that was fully surrounded by glass walls. “That is the control room that controls the locations, brightness, humidity, temperature and so on of the arena. Also, the glass panels allows those who are not in the battle to see what is going on although those engaged in battle wouldn’t be able to see them. Besides, they would be too busy fighting to notice the people in the glass room anyway.” I just nodded my head again, taking note to use the arena to practice my skills and powers.

The 4th floor was not very important, just a huge indoor garden that was even more spectacular than the one surrounding the castle. I think all the possible types of plants could be found in here and there were even exotic birds that were free to fly around. The huge pond in the centre of the garden was like an aquarium, teeming with all kinds of marine animals. After admiring the beauty of the garden, we headed one level down. I was dreading this level since the princes’ and our rooms were on this level. “So we shall start on the east wing since both of you stay there. So hana shi, your room is the one with the baby yellow door while dasom shi your room is the one with the baby blue door. Actually for the females, the queen requested for their doors to be painted in a pastel shade for easier recognisation just for your information,” yeri explained, “for the princes they got to paint the door any colour they wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter