The royal family

Finding my Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dasom POV

I arrived at the lounge at the same time as hana so we walked in together and sat down on the couch nearest to us. I eyed the people in the lounge, the king and queen were sat on the armchairs that is on the other side on the other side of the room. There were also 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 princes present in the lounge and both of the other 2 girls already comfortably sitting on the couches in the centre. Aren’t there 12 princes though…Once hana and I sat down, the queen spoke. “I hope you girls liked your rooms. Now let you introduce you to the royal family. Well this is the king of exo kingdom, my husband and the princes’ father. Now for my sons I shall let them introduce themselves to you.” She nodded her head towards the guy beside her and he started to introduce himself.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Kim Joomyeon imnida. People usually call me suho and I am 21 this year. I am the alpha of exo-k and I control water. Hope we get along well.” He was one of the shortest but looks the most angelic out of the princes, but I am not sure if his character is as angelic as well because never judge a book by its cover. The guy next to him introduced himself. “Annyeonghasaeyo, Do Kyunsoo imnida. You can call me DO and I am the chef in this house because I like to cook. I am 19 this year and my power is earth.” He was about the same height as the angel-looking guy, but like him, was handsome. He had very big and round eyes and a heart-shaped lips, makes him look like an owl to me. The guy on his right immediately spoke once the owl guy was done speaking. “Hi, park chanyeol imnida. I’m 20 this year and I control flames. I like to play around a lot so if you are bored you can always find me.” He gave us a smile and the girls just nodded our heads in acknowledgement. He was way taller than the angelic and owl guy. I think he is the tallest here right now, but he kind of reminds me of yoda. Wait isn’t he the one who laughed at me during the ball? He is so going to pay later on. The yoda smacked the thigh of the guy beside him and then he introduced himself. “Hi Chen imnida and I am also 20 this year. My power is lightning and I hope we get along.” He had a very sharp jaw line and very high cheeckbones which made him look handsome but he kind of looks like a camel and a dinosaur to me. Hey that’s’ what I will call him for now! The guy besides him took the initiative to introduce himself. “Annyeong yixing imnida but you can call me lay. I’m 21 and I am the healing unicorn.” Ok, who has ever self-proclaim themselves to be a unicorn for goodness sake? But he looks kind of cute with the dimples in his cheeks. I had the urge to just go up to him and poke it. The unicorn nodded to the guy seating besides him and the guy nodded back. “Hello I am zi tao but please call me tao. I am 19 years old and I can control time. I pracitice wushu so don’t mess with me unless you want to be beaten.” After saying that, he glared at us girls and while hana just looked down onto her lap, I just stared at him with the seriously look. Really, is he trying to scare us or what? He resembles a panda by the way, with dark eye rings under his eyes. “Don’t scare them tao. *shakes head* Annyeonghasaeyo, Kim Minseok imnida but everyone calls me xiumin. I am the oldest in exo and my power is frost.” OMG! Is that a live baozi I am seeing right now? He was a little chubby but that definitely made him look just like a baozi! This is breaking news people… but I guess practically all the girls in exo kingdom already knew about this since they were all of the princes’ devoted fans. Lastly, baozi nudged the guy seated near us and then he coldly started. “Maknae sehun imnkda. I am 18 this year and I control wind.” Wait isn’t he the other guy who laughed at me with the yoda and deer guy?! Urhh, I will kill you for laughing at me one day. For now, I must act normal so that he won’t suspect a thing. Actually he kinds of reminds me of a big baby since he is the maknae, so I shall call him just that. “Now that you now know who we are, why don’t you introduce yourselves?” The king then turned his eyes to the one who sat closest to him: the annoying monster.

She cleared then started speaking. “Well annyeonghasaeyo, Song Nara imnida and I came because I love luhan oppa. I am 22 years old and I like to go shopping and doing other typical girly stuff. I’m a vampire and daughter of Kim Kin Jun, boss one of the largest clothing chain in exo planet as well as on Earth, so I do not like to associate myself from anyone one who is below my class.” With that there were some glares and snickering from the princes but I choose to ignore them. “…so I hope we get along!” She smiled a genuine smile to the princes and their parents but scowled at hana and me. What’s her problem? I guess that we won’t be able to co-exist in this place. I feel disgusted that we are actually breathing in the same air right now. Before I could continue my rampage on how much I dislike the Seolra girl, the girl in grey sitted besides her spoke up. “Annyeonghasaeyo, Park Seoleun imnida. I am a witch and I am 21 years old. I find prince lay quite interesting so that’s why I am here to find out more about him. I don’t have much hobbies maybe except reading and playing the violin? Oh I have found out that your highnesses have done so much to for the kingdom, I cannot express my gratitude for all you have done. And your royal highness, I have read about the shoe line you have put together they were amazing *the queen blushes because Seoleun was praising her* so that’s all about me. I hope I will be able to be up to your daughter-in-law standards.” Why does she keep talking about the king and queen? Is she up to them? Just then all eyes turned to Hana and me so Hana spoke first. “Annyeonghasaeyo Kim Hana imnida. I am 18 this year and I am a sorceress. I don’t have interesting much to share like the nara shi and seoleun shi so I will end my introduction he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter