The ball [Exo]

Finding my Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

“So I hope to see some females in the house soon, I don’t like being the only female in the house with 13 males. You know what I am talking about right especially xiumin, luhan, kris, suho and lay? Now go, it isn’t nice to be late. I’ll see all of you later” The queen’s, also known as my mother, words rung in my ears as my eleven other brothers and I reach the ballroom for the ball for those looking for a mate or just there to get some free food and have fun playing around with the girls there. Since we were one of the last few to reach, when we entered, I think practically all eyes were on us with some of the girls going “Oppa marry me!” “Saranghaeyo oppa!” with high pitched screams. You can’t blame them, I mean who won’t scream when 12 handsome boys in black suits walk into the ballroom. Then soon there was a whole crowd of girls in front of us and I have to say the clothes that they were wearing were very revealing. Most of them wore tight fitting mini dresses or mini-skirts with crop tops that were low cut, showing their long flawless legs and s line and hourglass figures. I could not help but smirked a little and gave them all my signature smile then I followed my brothers to the part of the ballroom where there were bodyguards to hold back all these fan girls. I noticed that kai and chen waved to the girls then flashed their signature smiles that made all the girls swoon over them and kept shouting and screaming for them. Others like kris and sehun kept their usually cold and charismatic poker faces and this caused some girls to beg them to smile once.

Feeling happy from receiving so much love from the people, I took a look at all the girls that were crowding around us. Then I noticed that at the other more empty side of the ballroom there were girls there too, but they were either not very pretty, not rich enough to afford nice clothes or those who were not interested in us… wait there’s none its just that they were all too embarrassed to come up close and crowd with the other girls. I could see the longing looks in their eyes as they stared at us handsome princes. Well I am werewolf so I have good eyesight so yeah I can see all of that. Feeling bad for them I gave them a little wave and a smile and soon all the girls were screaming for us except one who kept glaring at us. I mean what’s her problem? Well I have to say her figure isn’t that bad, her being rather tall and slim, just that her clothes were horrendous. I mean I think she can win the prize for being the worst dresser in the ball. She wore a pair of black converse with a ridiculously baggy 8-coloured pants, a simple baggy white tee and a neon yellow sweater, finally completed with a retro clutch that looked like it was from the previous century. Besides her dressing, her face was another problem. She wore glasses that had leopard prints on it, her mascara being too thick that it made her eyes almost disappear, has a gigantic mole on her nose, that protrudes too much, her lipstick was drawn over her lips making them look extra big and her hair that looks like a bird nest. Is she like a clown or something? I laughed a little then nudged chanyeol and sehun who were beside me to look at the girl by telepathy. Oh we forgot to tell you that since we are brothers, we can do that, cool right? Both of them glanced in her direction before giggling as well. Sehun mouthed to both of us “I never knew someone could dress this bad” before all of us started a laughing fit.

Kris POV

After calming the girls crowding in front of us, we were finally allowed to mingle around to find our mate. The moment I stepped out of our safety zone where the bodyguards were holding back the girls, the girls swarmed to me like how ants are attracted to sweets. “Oppa let me be your mate. I love you!” “Oppa aren’t you interested in y girls like me? I’m still single you know.” “Saranghaeyo oppa I love you very much” “Oppa, 我为了你而学会讲华语。要跟我一起结婚吗?(I learnt how to speak Chinese for your sake. Do you want to get married with me?)” The shouts of these girls never ended and some of them tried to touch me which was annoying. So I gave them my face and in the coldest tone I could muster I told them to go away. They thought that I was joking with them at first but after seeing that I did not smile, they quickly scampered away to my other members. ‘Finally some peace’ Now, I can finally go and find a suitable mate to show to the queen or else I would have to face her nagging again like last year. Although my ideal type is someone who has pretty eyes, has a nice face, hot and y yet kind, caring, loyal to me, not too possessive of me in case I “accidental

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter