Character Introduction [Exo]

Finding my Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho

We are one annyeonghaseyo exo ibnida. As you know we are the 12 handsome princes of the exo kingdom situated in exo planet. On exo planet, everyone here are supernatural beings like werewolves, vampires, fairies, witches, sorcerers and sorceress, be it a pure blood or hybrid. Pure bloods are people who are 100% of their species while a hybrid is someone who is a mix of two or more species. We are all hybrids, being part vampire part werewolf because our father is a vampire. This means that when it is full moon, which happens about every month, our werewolf side becomes more dominant and we would go out for runs and hunt at the same time. Hunting for what? Well we need to run around and let our wolf self out and have some freedom or else we would feel very lethargic later on and might fall sick. At the same time, we also go and hunt for food to fill our stomach and girls to fulfil our *coughs* needs since wolves are rather erted and likes to chase some form of prey. This also means that when the new moon appears after that, the vampire side of us takes over so we prefer to stay in the castle away from the light and the people especially girls in the kingdom in case we hurt them, or the other way around. Why? Let me explain. Since we are at the age where some of us can start finding our mate, girls start to flock to us to try to blood bond since we go crazy over blood and lose our common sense, becoming our mate since some want to be princesses while others are after our good looks. Thus we need to stay protected and hide in the castle. Actually during the new moon most of us get violent moods swings too so we won’t want to scare away our fans right? What else is there for me to say…

Chanyeol

Hyung how can you forget about us and only talk about mates? Tsk… Oh so you are interested in tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter