Dodgeball

The Extra Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok POV.

We were all in the locker room changing into our gym clothes. I was still exhausted and my leg was still locked up from last night. All of my friends were glancing at me with worried expressions while they changed. I caught Sungyeol's eyes for a few seconds filled with worry and concern practically begging me to find a way to get out of this. I dropped my gaze and stared at the floor avoiding all of their stares. Once everyone was dressed out we made our way into the gym

There stood all of our teachers. The gym teacher stepped forward and told Tae and Jongin to pick their teams but there was no line up waiting for them to call on us one at a time. Both of them just nodded their heads and we got into our groups. The teachers just sighed in frustration some even rolling their eyes, but we could care less. Our group went to one side of the gym while the other group went to the other side. Everyone was in a ready stance and as soon as the whistle was blown everyone was sprinting towards the balls that were lined up in the middle of the gym.

I just stood there watching as everyone started attacking each other with the red rubber dodgeballs. Grabbing one when it rolls up to my feel. I didn't want to play knowing that if I even try to run my leg will give out ' I should've left with Jackson last night. ' I thought to myself as I blocked a hit from Taemin. The game started to get more and more intense as time went on, eventually the Gym teacher stepped in to stop everyone before someone got hurt only to get knocked down by Taehyung who was throwing a ball at Jongin. Them Mr. Nam came and tried to get everyone to stop but also got hit by Jongin.

While I was watching everything I didn't notice a ball flying towards me untill it powerfully hit my injured leg. Everything around me stopped moving the only thing I could focus on was the feeling of a thousand knives shooting up my leg as I fell hardly to the ground I let out a scream I grabbed onto my leg hugging it to my chest as tears fell out of my eyes from the pain. I looked to see both Jackson and Sungyeol rushing towards me followed by the rest of my group Sungyeol cradled my head into his lap as Jackson tried to pry my hands off of my leg to look at it.

I didn't even realize when the Gym teacher and Mr. Nam came over to us. Mr. Nam got his phone out to what I'm guessing call for an ambulance while the Gym teacher helped Jackson with looking at my leg. I was sobbing and screaming having to have Sungyeol, Taehyung and Chanyeol hold me down while they try and move my leg. Everyone was standing around me even Jongin's group I looked at everyone's pained faces surprised to see that even Jongin's group look worried. I saw Kris who looked worried but also guilty ' He threw the ball ' I thought to myself screaming again when they put my leg back down.

I was just laying on the gym floor Sungyeol wiping the tears off of my face only too be replaced with new ones. Baekhyun was trying to comfort me by gently rubbing my arm while Jackson held onto my hand and talking to me trying to distract me from the pain. Paramedics came rushing into the gym everyone moved away from me as they picked me up and placed me on the girny and rolled me down the hall way to the front door of the school. They then loaded me into the back of the ambulance Jackson jumping in with me.

The paramedics shut the doors and the ambulance started moving, they put an IV into my arm. Jackson was trying to keep me distracted, but the pain was unberrible. We got to the hospital and they rushed me to the emergency room Jackson running with until we reached the emergency room doors. He gave me a very worried look as the doors shut, They placed me on the operating table and put a breathing mask and giving me a shot in my arm. I started to feel dizzy before darkness took over.

 

 

Kris's P.O.V

All of us guys went to the locker room to change to our P.E clothes. It was deadly quite becasue we all knew this won't end up to good to start with and it will cause war between the two groups. I looked up at the other group who were all piled up into a circle mumbling about who knows what, but something caught my eye and that was Hoseok. He was sitting away from his group, laying his head down with a pale face. 'What's up with him?' I said to myself 'Is he still mad from what happened a month ago...Pssh whimp.'

We all got done dressing up and had to stand there to follow directions from the teachers who were just standing. Kai and Taehyung had to pick team, which was obvious who they would pick. We all went to our groups and walked separate ends of the gym. In the middle were red rubber ball. As all of us waited to the whistle to blow I saw again Hoseok who still had that pale face, not really wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter