The Pie Fight

The Extra Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's P.O.V

 

"Did we just hit someone "

Jackson said

" Uhhhhh....opps... "

we all said at the same time. Then we all ran inside the house and looked out of the window of my room to see who we hit. We really didn't mean to hit someone on purpose, but I guess we did...I just hope it was Jongin though...wait... No No...I hope it wasn't cuz it gets scary when he gets mad, but not only him. In his group there is Kyungsoo who is the scariest from all of them and if you get in his bad side...well you better pray before he kills you.

" Look what you did Chanyeol "

Jimin said to pointing at Chanyeols offended face.

" What!? It was Jackson's fault he's the one who aimed "

Chanyeol said back

" Hey hey, I was there to help not to aim. Baekhyun said to aim at the room"

Jackson pointed at Baekhyun

" Why are you guys blaming on me? I just said aim. I didn't even do anything. It was Tae and Jimin's fault. They didn't put the watermelon in right "

Baekhyun was now blaming me and Jimin.

" What?? we just put the watermelon on the sling shot, right Jimin "

" Yes" 

Suddenly we heard the door bell ring.

" Shhhh"

I said to them and we kept quiet

" Who is it "

Jackson whispered

" I don't know "

I whispered back

" Jimin go find out who it is "

 

" What? Why me? What if it's Jongin or Taemin. They will kill me " 

" Just go Jimin. Plus your the bravest of all us and also your the strongest "

Chanyeol give him a thumbs up while saying that to him.We all knew that wasn't true, but we shook our heads with agreement like idiots.

" Ok ok, I'll go "

He went down the stairs slowly with us closely behind but still far enought to run away, if it is Jongin or Taemin, without being noticed.Then there was a knock and the bell rang again. To be honest I was a little scared for Jimin. He was going to open the door and probably be killed by Taemin or Jongin. He opened the door slightly, not wanting to open it cuz he was afraid of who it would be. We were behind Jimin waiting for him to open it, but he took forever so Jackson quickly opened the door. When he did we all screamed.

" Hi guys "

Then we stopped and Jimin said

" Oh it's Just Sungyeol " 

We all sigh with relief.

" So what brings you hear "

My brother Baekhyun asked

" Well, Jimin texted me to bring the eggs because he said he was to busy and that he didn't have time to get them "

Sungyeol said to us

" But I texted Chanyeol to get them...wait... "

Jimin stopped his sentence to think for a minute, but then Chanyeol hit him on the back of the head

" Oww, why did you do that!? "

Jimin said rubbing his head

" Pabo, you text Sungyeol instead of me "

Chanyeol rolled his eye.

" Hey a least he still brought the eggs "

Jimin said still rubbing where Chanyeol hit him.

" I also brought flower "

Sungyeol pointed out the bag of flower he was carrying.

" For what? "

I asked 

" Well, I thought we were going to bake something " 

"What?!?"

Everyone yelled with confused faces

" I wanted to make a pie. "

Sungyeol stated, we all just gave him the same confused look and then...There was a door slamming from next door

" Oh No!!! "

Jackson screamed going to hide behind Chanyeol along with Jimin ' Ha shorties ' I joked to myself noticing that they were both pretty much covered by Chanyeol.

" You Idiots!!!! "

Screamed an angry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter