When Trouble Comes a Mess it Becomes

The Extra Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jongin's P.O.V-

The next morning I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I was excited for today because we were going to prank Taehyung's group as payback for what they did to my precious face. Even though I was smiling, my head still hurt from the watermelon incident that happened yesterday.

I just got done putting my school uniform on when Taemin yelled up the stairs.

"Kai! hurry up breakfast is ready!"

I just sighed and yelled back

"Araseo! Araseo! I'll be down in a minute!"

I quickly grabbed my backpack and was about to run out of my bedroom when I suddenly stopped, turned around and grabbed the camera off of my dresser. Then I made my way down the stairs and into the dining room.

"Good morning."

I sang as I sat down in my seat across from Taemin.

"Yo bro.! You ready for today?"

He said excitedly as our bulter set down our food.

"Of course I'm ready, those jerks need to be taught a lesson."

I said, he just nodded and looked like he was holding in his laughter.

"What's so funny?"

I asked curiously since I obviously hadn't done anything to make him laugh. He just shook his head with his hands up as he burst out laughing.

"What's with that bruies on  your head..."

He sat up straight and looked at me in the eyes

" You look like a soy bean..."

"Shut up!!"

I very manly shreiked as I smacked the back of his head

"Ow!"

He laughed out begging me to stop hitting him. I stopped when I heard my phone go off. I reached into my pocket and saw that it was a text from Kyungsoo.

From: Kyungsoo

Yah, hurry up! We need to get everything set up!

To: Kyungsoo

K, we'll be there in 10.

I put my phone in my pocket as I scarfed down the rest of my food.

"Who text you?"

Taemin asked as he took the last bite of his pancake.

"It was Kyungsoo telling us to hurry so we can help set up for our plan"

I said standing up and heading out the front door with Taemin.We both go into the back of our car and headed to school. Once we got there we said goodbye to our driver and quickly got out of our car. As soon as we set foot on the side walk a riot of girls surrounded us, yelling our names. I heard many girls ask what had happened to me obviously refering to the bruies on my head. I just ignored them and the two of us walked through the school gates. There we saw Taehyung's group I just watched them as we made our way towards our hangout spot. Suddenly Taehyung turnned and looked right at me in discust, I just sent him a glare and contined towards my group.

"Hey guys!!"

I heard Mark shout as he had noticed us walking up.

"What's up"

I said as I sat down by my best friend Ravi.

"So does everyone know the plan?"

Taemin ask looking towards Leo, Kyungsoo, and Myungsoo.

"Yeah! except for Youngmin."

We all just nodded and started discussing how everything will play out. We decided to do it during lunch so that we can get all of them at once. Myungsoo volunteered to leave class early and set everything up.

 

*           *           *

Class had started an hour ago. The teacher had turnned to write something on the board. I was trying not to fall asleep. I looked around the room and saw almost everyone except for my friends and the students who actually cared about their grade drooling on their desk in deep sleep.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Myungsoo sneak out of his desk that was right by the back door of the room, and into the hallway. I smirked evily thinking about what's gonna go down. In a matter of 15 minutes those jerks are going to wish they had never even seen a watermelon.

-Taehyung P.O.V-

I was sitting in class taking notes I looked up at the clock and saw that there was 10 min. of class. I raised my hand and ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter