Friendship Heals

The Extra Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!! OMO!! LIFE HAS JUST BEEN SO HECTIC WITH SCHOOL AND WORK I HAVE SERIOUSLY BEEN WORKING ON THIS CHAPTER FOREVER SO I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT! I WILL TRY NOT TO DISSAPOINT YOU WITH THIS CHAPTER!!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin P.O.V

Once visiting hours were over all of us, except for Sungyeol, were practically forced out of the hospital. We gloomily walked out of the hospital doors and after quiet goodbyes all of us spit up and started heading home. I turned and walked towards what most would call the ghetto of the town. Everyone else left together in the same direction the oposite of where I was going... The rich part of town. Yes, it being the poor one of the group but at the same time I don't really mind. None of them have treated me any different when they easily could have. The only reason I'm in the same school is because I have good grades and also I have been friends with Tae and Baek since we were little kids because our moms are best friends. Their mom is on the school bored so she talked to the principl and they set up an agreement that as long as I keep good grades they would let me go to the school on a scholarship. I walked along the cracked sidewalk thinking about everything when I felt someone grab my shoulder. It was Tae, I smiled at him and he returned it.

" What are you doing walking out here alone" He says cheekily. 

I just smiled at him shrugging already knowing he was trying to lighten up this depressing mood our whole group had because of Hoseok. 

" Well what else am I supposed to do?" The rest of you live on the other side of town. " I say jokingly glaring at him.

He just smiles brightly at me again and pushes me back in the direction I was walking from. I stared at him confusedly wondering why he pushed me in the oposite direction I needed to go to.

" Well come home with us then, its too late for you to be out here by yourself. I'm sure our moms won't care. " He says while continuing to push me towards the rich part of town. I quickly agreed to go with him to his house because I really didn't want to walk home by myself and also it's a perfect excuse to hang out with my best friend. Once we made it back to the hospital I saw that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were still there sitting on a bench, I can't hear them but let me just say Chanyeol was flapping his arms like a chicken and Baekhyun was throwing some peanuts he got from the hospital cafeteria at him. Tae and I just looked at eachother with a ' Why are they like this? ' look before coming closer. As we got to them they stopped their weird bird show and Baek stood up smirking at Tae.

"What?" Tae said with a bratty tone.

" Nothing I was just thinking about how creepy you look in the dark. " Baekhyun answered back with some weird childish tone ' What even are they? These aliens.'

" Oh watever you do know that we are twins write? So it I look creepy you do too you idiot! " Tae yells out before smacking Baek in the back of the head.

Chanyeol and I are dying in laughter at the twins' little show. Before the two could get anymore violent Chan and I grabbed our significant bestie and dragged them in the direction of their house.

Chanyeol P.O.V

After a few minutes of walking we made it to TaeBaek's house. As soon as we walked through the door an amazing smell was in the air

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter