The Extra Class Pt. 2

The Extra Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Myungsoo's P.O.V -

 

I was walking through the hallways dragging my feet to walk, not wanting to come to school. To be honest I was going to stay home and lay on my bed, listening to music or sleep all day and be lazy, but if I had stayed home my mother would've scold me, making this huge arguement about me skipping school while pulling my hair. Which just by thinking her pulling my hair gives me goosebumps.

Any way, I passed my classroom or use to be my classroom filled with happy 'normal' people, but now I have to go to this other class called 'The Extra Class' filled with annoying 'Idiots', which it's going to of all the fights will have and all yhe rumors it will create. 

As I entered the classroom I saw Chanyeol already sitting on a seat playing on his phone-'Idiot'-I thought to myself. I threw my backpack on a seat, saving it for Leo to come. I grabbed my book from my backpack and started to fake reading it while ignoring Chanyeol who was giving me a disguesting glare.Then I heard laughter coming towards the classroom. I looked up to see who they were-'Crap two other weirdos coming to wonderland'- It was Baekyung and Taehyung walking towards Chanyeol giving him a high five and saving seats. Next, the triplets came, which thank goodness cuz Kris was here and I didn't want to be the only 'normal' person around.

Kris high fived me and sat in an empty desk saving a spot for Kyungsoo. Pretty soon Taemin, Jongin, and Kyungsoo came-'Yes! More normal people are coming'- I said to myself of happiness. Suddenly Chanyeol said something about Jongin's big bruise he had on his forhead that made everybody from his group brust out of laughter like crazy. Jongin was about to stand  up from his seat to throw something at Chanyeol, but Kyungsoo stopped him and instead he glared while calmly sitting down. He then turned to us saying

"Those bastards are going to pay."

"And how are you going to do that, if you already got use in trouble by coming to this stupid class."

I asked.

"Shut up Myungsoo. Your the one who planned the stupid plan to get them back, but if I had to make them pay I'll probably..."

Then I interrupted him by saying

"Probably by grabbing them by their necks twisting it and kicking their asses." 

Jongin just gave me a dirty look, not knowing how to responed to that because that's what he would basically say when he gets mad. I gave a little smirk and sighed, until I heard Baro and Ravi arguing

"Mom said my friends could come over first, so you will have to find somewhere else for you and your idiots."

Yelled Ravi before separating from Baro and sitting next to Jongin.

"Problems with your brother."

Kyungsoo asked Ravi.

"Yeah, but I could careless about that meatball head."

Ravi replied.

"Same here, but I have two of them, so your lucky to only have one."

Before class started the Jo twins spilt up, youngmin walking directly toward us. Then came Jungkook and Gongchan coming into the classroom with Leo and Mark following behind and talking about who knows what quietly. Leo sat on the desk I saved for him and Mark sat by Taemin. We all just watched the two maknaes at the front of the class argueing over who knows what  the agruement became intense and before you know it Jungkook shoved Gongchans shoulders causing a small push fight. Jongin and Taehyung eventually split Gongchan and Jungkook up before it got too intense.

 

-Mark's P.O.V-

 

As I was entering the classroom with Leo and sat by Taemin who was whining about how that fool Jungkook is always causing problems with Gongchan, I notice the chalk board had written words with yellow bright chalk saying " Welcome to the Extra Class Peasants!!~Mr. Nam and Mrs. Lui <3~" WTF. What kind of teachers calls their students peasants?? I mean I'm ok if they call the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter