Can things get any better

The Extra Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Kyungsoo's P.O.V-

Once everybody from the other group left  with Hoseok (including Kris)Eric told all of us to change and head to the classroom and wait for instructions. It was really quiet and awkward at the same time. I mean someone just got hurt badly on the leg, who knows if Hoseok will be fine or not. I wonder if Kris did that on purpose. Both of them hate each other, but ...does Kris really hate Hoseok that much to hit his leg so badly that he had to go to the hospital? So it's a serious situation were we can't say anything right now, at this moment.

Looking around the classroom everyone was either bored and spacing off, doing nothing on their seats or simply laying their heads against the desk. I was just tapping my pencil against the desk and wondering if we should go to the hospital and visit Hoseok, to see how he's doing and check on how kris is doing too with his brothers. 

"We should go to the hospital and visit how Kris is doing with his brother." I finally decided.

"Are you serious?" Myungsoo said with a groan.

"Your joking, right?" Kai said fake laughing.

"No, I'm serious." I said standing up from my desk. "Kris is our friend and he's probably having troubles right now and we can't just sit here and do nothing-"

"What about the idiotic group? They're going to be there." Mark said crossing his arms and not too pleased of what I said.

"Yeah, Mark has a point. There's no way I'm going near those animals." Taemin agreed to what Mark said.

"I agree too. My brother is there and I can't even stand looking at him." Ravi said.

"Same, specially when a certain food is there." Gongchan said.

"Wait... Who?" Youngmin asked, not knowing what Gongchan meant.

"Kookie a.k.a Jungkook." Gongchan replied.

"Oh...but Kyungsoo has a point. We should go visit Kris and Hoseok. I mean we are Kris's best friends. Leo what do you say should we go?" Youngmin asked Leo. We all stared at Leo to see what his reply would be.

"..." Nothing. Leo just starred at us and sighed saying nothing, but then..."Fine, we should go."

"Yes!! Thanks to Leo. We are going." Youngmin delightfully said.

Everybody just got up from their seat, groaning of how we are going the hospital.

 

-At Hospital-

Walking in the hospital we saw Baekyun's group either standing up or sadly sitting down. I looked around to find Kris, until I spotted Sunyeol sitting with his head down in depression. "Where's Kris?" I asked.

Sungyeol looked up to me with a glare. He stood up, walking up to me saying "How the hell am I suppose to know!? And as far as I'm concerned HE ISN'T WELOCOME HERE!" He spits out angrily.

I glared with him with not so please of his answer or how he started to yell. Angrily saying back I said " I just asked one simple stupid question! And you come here scraming half way through the hospital, not knowing here your brothers is at."

Then  Ravi came holding back. " Just leave that alone."

"Yah!, what did you just call Sungyeol? Because the only one who is a is you." Baro said defending Sungyeol from Ravi.

"Oh what do you call your selfs, then. s hahah." Gongchans said laughing at his own joke.

"Ha ha, if that is us then, you guys are..." Suddenly Jungkook got interrupted....

~Just love me right uh-hu, Baby love me right uh-huh~

"Who's phone is ringing?" Jimin asked.

Everybody starred at me keeping their slients, waiting for my reaction to do something. I starred back and then reliazed it was my phone ringing- Crap!-. Quickly taking out my phone from my pocket I answered Kai who went looking for Kris along with Taemin while the rest of us went to hospital to check if Kris was here in hosptial or not.

"Hello" I said

[We found Kris]-Kai

"Really! You did? Where?" 

[At the park, right Taemin]-Kai

[Yeah, even took selfs together. We send you some pictures, but I have a quetion. Who do think has a more y face, Kai or me? Kris didn't answer our questions because he thinks we are bunch of idiots who only care about....]-Taemin

Then I hunged up, not wanting to continue listening towards what Taemin was saying.

"So...who was it? Who called you?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"It was Kai and Taemin saying they found Kris at the park."

"Aah, what else did they say?" Mark asked.

"Something stupid about who had..."

~Just love me right uh huh, Baby love me right~

Not again.

"Yeah, what do you need Kai." I said answering the phone agian. I seriouly need to change my ring tone, it sounds so stupid specailly people looking at you all weird.

[Its me, Taemin. So who do think has a better looking face. Kai or...]-Taemin.

"Does it look like I care if one of you two look y or not." I responed.

[No cuz I can't see yoir face on the other side of the phone]-Taemin.

"Idiot..."

"I think Taemin looks hot."

I turned to Ravi who was the one saying that. Everybody gave him a weid looking face not knowing how to react of the sentence he just said, even I didn't know how to react or say. So instead I said "I don't care, but I do care if you guys came right now with Kris along in 5 mintues, ok." And by that I hung up.

"They're coming." I said to everybody...well mostly my group, but which everyone was there they just nodded there heads staying silent.

"Well...thanks for coming and supporting us." Kwangmin finally spoke.

" Actually none of us wanted to come and visit..." Quickly stepping on Gongchan's foot before he said something and making worst again. Leo rephrase the word Gongchan said.

"What he meant was no problem."

"Yeah, sure... like if we really appreciated you guys coming which we don't. Kwangmin is just saying to be nice." Jackson said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter