The Beast Bride and Wild Prince

Born To Serve (The Sliver Mistress)

What if you had to sacrifice everything about yourself, Save the person that you love. To save the very life of the person who keeps your very soul in tacked.

Would you allow yourself to given to the beastly rhythm that lives in your soul?

Would you call upon the wild things to save your lover's soul?

 ~*~

All felt lost.

 Jonghong feel to knees as the woman in black hooded robe cradled the sleeping Esther.
Though he couldn't see the woman's face, he knew she was smelling Esther's special essence. 

 What he was wasn't expecting was the woman moving Esther's hair, revealing her soft neck and pulsing  black spidery veins.

'No, don't you dare!" Jonghong shouted

The woman paid him No mind and attached herself to Esther's neck, bleeding her like guilty pig.

He couldn't keep her stomach from churning as he watched her pull back her wool hood. The black blood smeared her white coloured face, her eyes violet and wide. Hands scratching at as it began to close up. 

Lillian Cho choked on the priestess's blood, making disgusting gurgling noises. Her eyes rolled back and she collapsed.

"Silly fool" a voice said

 Soran and Junhong looked around for the voice. The people hiding behind the wooden benches cringed I'm fear, as if they recognized the disembodied voice.

'Stay on guard, Maddox is here' Soran telepathically said.

Jonghong and Soran stood back to back, watching for anything out of place.

Soran quickly scanned for Maddox's aura but couldn't find it anywhere in the room. No one could be invisible with sacrificing their aura location.

Then again Maddox never played by the rules of magic. This was the man who rather practice old, forbidden magic. It was foolish of Soran to forget what his old classmate was capable of.

"I see you unlocked your potential Soran, your still no where near my skills but it's a start' Maddox taunts.

"I didn't choose this" Soran begins to lose his cool

"You still believe what the old bats of put clan say." Maddox laughs "What if I told you that the elders of our race have descended to their true forms a very long time ago. That they gave up on pretending to be faux humans centuries ago"

A strong gust of wind temporarily blinded the duo as Maddox made himself visible. There he stood proudly in front of Soran and Junhong, dressed in black and sliver finery

His body muscularm but lean, long black waist length hair with the face more a spoiled nobleman then a black magic user. Though he has a bit of feral edge to him, he hardly looked a threat.

Jonghong snorted. He couldn't take Maddox serious, he was expecting something scarier. Something out of Esther's video games. Someone worthy of being a 'final boss'.

"Something funny?" Maddox said without moving his lips.

'Sorry mate was expecting someone more Donkey Kong than Cloud Strife" Jonghong laughed

" You shouldn't underestimate me, I was mastering death whilst you were still in your nappy" Maddox began to rise from the floor.

Maddox simply smirked in Jonghong's direction and he doubled over in pain, the taste of copper in his mouth.

"Maybe you shouldn't openly insult the man who could disembowel you in 2 seconds without moving a muscle. Fo you really want to play with me young Choi"

Before Jonghong could properly defend himself, Maddox slams his head to the ground. "Because I could play all day"

Things looked grim..

Soran began to quietly chant to himself. Summoning wind spirits, before he could finish, Maddox had kicked him across the court room.

'This is not even a fair fight. A mutt daemon and a baby fercat.Yes I know what you two are but your too busy boot to capitalize on your own potential. A mutt daemon and a fercatf about to extinguished by the big bad wolf. Shall be a classic for my pups"

Jonghong looked up at a smug Maddox, he hasn't even broken a sweat.

"Oh yes Mutt, I intend to breed your woman. Breed her until her use is gone. Then I will burn the weak humans and Mistlings that obey"

Jonghong pulled himself up to his staggering feet.

Would you sacrifice your self to the rhythm of the wild best that lurks in your blood....

He could feel every the very thread of his sanity snap. When it snapped it was as if time stood still and only he and Maddox existed.

 The world around his went grey but Jonghong didn't have time to look around, he wasn't himself anymore. All he wanted was that dank metal tasting wolf blood. It would be his even if he had to drink it off the floor.

Jonghong had reached purity, he was no longer a so called inferior Mistling, he was purer by blood and by nature. He was Erkling.

Maddox stared in shock but mostly horror.

Before Maddox could dare say another word, Jonghong had headbutted him, sending the unprepared ferwolf to the floor.

"Ye of little faith" Jonghong spoke silent

 His muscles were sore from regenerating but he was ready to go.

He look a minute to study his hands; longer were his fingers. Nails permanently sliver. wrist red and raw but he could still move them around.His sliver hair brushed against his cheek. It was longer now and moon coloured.

He was thinner but proportionate. Jonghong could move in the air with born ease. He felt different but at ease.
This wasn't feral insanity, this true evolution.

Maddox flew to Jonghong, gawking in utter disbelief. He looked him over in jealousy. Pushing himself away from the Erkling Maddox sulks.

"You may of changed but I am still superior!  Your status means nothing if you can't control your powers" Maddox rambled on like a mad man.

Jonghong frowned, nearly rolling his eyes. He couldn't understand what he was going on about, the man was truly mad. Maddox's thoughts raged incoherently.

 It would be crime to strike a insane man down but Jonghong had made a promise he would punch the man touched a hair beloved's head. It doesn't help that Maddox dragged he breed Esther until she was a husk in front of him. Maddox would pay with his blood.

   While Jonghong squared off with Maddox, Soran took the moment to scoop up the unconscious Esther and escaped from the battle scene..but not without a little mischief.

To aid his old friend Soran casted a fire spell to help give Jonghong a bit of a advantage. Maddox's weakness and fear.

Maddox may of been A powerful black magic user but he still held on to a illogical fear.

'Good Luck my friend'