insatiable Queen

Born To Serve (The Sliver Mistress)

His mistress at times could be compared to a wild blood thirsty animals..Without the grace and poise.

 When he first taught young Esther to feed and haunt, the was as subtle as a bull in a tin shop. Hardly the heiress of the Mist. When she tracked she couldn't keep her stealth up and appear& dispear or glimmer as it called. When he would attempt to correct her , she would purposely kill her prey merciless to prove a point. But that point did nothing but cause problems.

 He suggested that Esther attend school in the old country but her father, leader of the Most pack would not even entertain the thought. Christoff hinted at that it was his responsibility to tame her.

How could he tame when she didn't know what she was?

He wasn't allowed to tell her about heritage or bloodline, just to keep under control and never hungry. Easier said than done.

They were reaching the age of maturity and things would only much worse before better. 

If she didn't rein in her talents and hunger there was a good chance she would become feral and Junhong wasn't sure he be able to help her.

When their race went feral, there was very little you could do to return them around. It's only been done once before..years ago. It would be easier to tame her and keep her under control of he was simply allowed to teach her.

He also had his own problems. He was maturing every month and at times he could barely keep himself from her, he accidentally imprinted on his mistress when they were young. He had no clue he done it  until being away from her cause him much pain.

The lines began to blurt for them, in a way suspected she knew something was up and used it in a way to control him. He would never dare to tell his mistress what he had done.

He'd never hear the end of it.

*

Master Bellthrone had returned later, his face in a permanent frown. His butler scurried to pick up the articles of clothing master had dropped. 

Junhong wondered if that's how he looked with Esther, pathetic and wormy at a woman's two years younger beck and call. Being loyal sometimes meant throwing away your pride for your master's. 

"Where's my daughter?" Master Bellthrone shouted

"Resting, she had a exhausting morning" Junhong explained. Feeling a bit self conscious of the wound that was on his neck. It was healing just not a quickly he would like..

"Bring her down at once" 

Junhong took a step as he interjected "but sir she's-"

Only to be interrupted by her father.

"Wake her up. NOW" he rose his voice an octive higher with slight bass.

Junhong took note and faded into air, appearing back in Esther's room.

She was still his silk pyjamas, the hem of her nightie  had ridden up her warm hues thighs, threatening to show her..

Junhong coughed loudly to bring her into consciousness

She stirred only slightly, opening one eye to see who was waking her. Upon seeing Junhong she burrowed her face in the bed trying to pretend she didn't see him.

"Go away" she groaned

She was awake but she didn't want to admit it, she hoped she would fall back sleep once he was out of the room.

"Your father's home"

She sighed "what does he want?"

"To see you. It seems important, get dressed and join him down stairs"

"No, besides I'm hungry"

Junhong tightened his fist, as a very known yet Inappropriate pulse awoken.

" I'll take you haunting tonight"

She looked at him with curiosity, as if he was suddenly interesting. She smiled weakly then nodded. "Okay"

Junhong tried his best to leave the room as quickly as he could, his heart..well pulse was beating too fast. As she was looking at him he could hear her rush of blood in her veins. He hated being to close to her.

 Leaning against the door as he attempted to calm himself. She was becoming mature and once it was complete he'd be completely screwed.

*

The staff was buzzing with what  they thought their master talked to his daughter about. 

All gossip was that Master Christoff had finally told his daughter about their heritage. Everyone including Junhong hope it was true.

He realised that Esther might be Overwhelmed by the truth so he would be there for her and help her come to terms with it..or she might excited and abuse her powers more than she already was.

Junhong finished dining with the staff earlier than usual, he was curious and about how this would affect his mistress.  He found her sitting on the 'Sun' room, bathing in the cloudy afternoon sun in a white bathing suit.

 He did want this image stuck in his memory so he walked quickly to her side. Sitting on the chair next to her, he watched her at a safe angle.

"Are you okay?" 

She pulled her sun glasses down a little, eyes sliver with hunger. "A little hungry but perfectly good"

The glasses went back up and she went back to bathing in the warm sun,  ignoring him.

"Did your father tell you something important?"  Hoping she got the not so subtle hint.

"No just his normal bull, about being careful will feeding." She giggled " Never take too much essence, live them alive". She did a spot on impression of her father's voice.

Junhong stifled a laugh but she heard it anyway, smiled to self. She found it hard to relax with him sitting so near.

"Are still going haunting?" She asked in a poshly chipped voice.

"Of course"

" Good I'm absolutely starved"

*

Sitting in the darken city park, Esther and Junhong, watch the night runners and police men stroll around them. Unaware of the monster's that hid among them. That was the thrill of it all, these people were so oblivious to their essence and life threads. So fragile and so delicious.

Junhong took the first woman dressed in running attire he spotted earlier. He push back his sliver hair and smiled at her, causing her slow down and jog back over to him.

When she was close enough he allowed her to watch his eyes turn sliver. The woman's breath caught as she was taken in by the beauty of his eyes.

"Are you wearing some type of contacts?" The woman asked

Junhong cocked his head to side, feigning shyness and confusion."I don't understand"

She took a step closer , something was pulling her closer but she didn't fight it. She wanted to kiss the handsome stranger.

"Your eyes are beautiful" she murmurs

"Why thank you" he smiles something wicked and the woman's legs began to tremble.

"Why don't you sit down?" , only he didn't open his mouth, his voice was in her head. She didn't know that was happening but she sat down the Unoccupied bench.

He sat down next to her, putting his arm around her shoulder, gently rubbing them. When she was drifting into unconsciousness he put his face to her neck and whispers a incantation for a painless feeling before sinking his teeth into her warm pink flesh.

The blood mixed with essence flowed into his lips, the woman moaned softly. The incantation had been successful, she would only remember hooking up with a beautiful stranger 

 Esther walked out of a near by Bush pulling a twig out of her hair. She still had blood around as she joined Junhong.

 She pushed aside the woman's hair and joined him at her neck, ling too hard, Junhong could sense the woman's life threads disappearing slowly, if he didn't stop her, Esther would surely kill this woman.

Junhong pulled his mistress off the woman and laid her down on the bench.

"We need to go" he said harshly.

 Something told him he should check where Esther had been before. Quickly he walks into the deep bushes and finds a man laying in dirt on his back. The collar of his shirt was drenched in blood.

"No" Junhong cursed as he began monitor his pulse rate.

Slow fate but still there. This was a close one 

" I hope your full because it will be a while when we feed on non Volunteered humans" he yelled at his mistress.

 He never spoke to her like that before so she was a bit shooken.

"How dare you" her face showed her disgust "they're human, their lives mean nothing!" She shouted.

With the quickness Junhong grabbed her wrist "All life has meaning, they are someone's child show some respect. We.Don't. Kill" 

His eyes glowed so sliver they were practically greyish white.

"Junhong.." She shivered.

"We're going home" 

"Yes sir"

It was strange coming from his mistress's mouth but it was appropriate in this situation and he liked the sound of sir coming from the spoiled woman's lips.

Though at this moment he savored it , he knew his place and where he stood.