Chapter 6

Butterfly

I was on the floor as I heard footsteps come closer. I stood up as I heard the dorm door was burst open by Jin with Namjoon and Yoongi following him. “Where is Jimin and J-Hope?” Jin asked.

    “They said that they’re coming as fast as they can,” the leader answered.

    “Well, it’s not fast enough, is it?!” Jin exploded with anger.

    “Calm down,” Yoongi said.

    “You don’t understand…”

    “Then tell me.”

    “Not until the others come.”

    Soon after, the others came and they came into Jungkook’s room. I was pacing the room because I was not prepared for what was about to happen. I barely handled one member on my own, but now I had to face all of them at once. It wasn’t going to be pretty. Also, Jungkook, my closest member and bestest friend, was panicking. This action made my heart tear into pieces. “Jungkook. Let’s tell the members,” Jin whispered softly. Jungkook was picking at his fingers as he nodded. Everyone found a place to sit and I just sat where I was standing. Jin began to speak, softly as if it was a library. “Jungkook, would you like to tell the members?” Jungkook just stared straight at the floor and didn’t answer. “Fine. I’m going to tell them.” Jungkook closed his eyes shut as Jin began to tell what happened to the others.

    “So… This is pretty hard to say because we are going through a hard time right now. But I need to tell everyone because I personally do not want to lose another one of my friends.” Everyone looked confused except Jungkook, who still had his eyes closed, hoping to escape from this situation. “Jungkook… is cutting.” Everyone stared at Jungkook in shock. “He is grieving about Taehyung the wrong way. I decided I had to tell everyone because we can’t lose another member because of this.” All of the members had tears in their eyes while Jungkook was silently crying.

    “Why would you do that Jungkook?! You know that we can’t lose you! We already lost V! We can’t handle another death!” Namjoon shouted.

    “I don’t know… V hyung did it and I thought it would help if it helped him,” Jungkook whispered.

    “You know that it didn’t help him,” Yoongi said gently.

    “You have all of us. You should’ve come to us if it got too hard,” Hoseok added.

    “I know, b-but V hyung didn’t do that. I thought that I shouldn’t do it either then…” Jungkook confessed. Jungkook started to cry harder as seconds ticked by. No one said anything. Everyone was crying and I couldn’t help them. I couldn’t just come back alive and tell them that it was okay. I started to let my tears flow as Jimin began to talk. “I don’t know if I should say this, but can you show us your cuts?” Jungkook slowly raised his sleeves to show the damage he has done to the others. Everyone gasped at the wounds that were scattered on Jungkook’s wrist. Everyone responded with “You need to get stitches,” “You should go to the doctors.” But Jungkook seemed to get pissed at what everyone was saying. I curiously looked at Jungkook because I didn’t understand why he was getting angry at everyone’s choice of words. Finally he exploded. “If you care so much about me, then why didn’t you show more care to V hyung. If you guys gave him more care and attention, he wouldn’t be dead right now. He would be alive and happy. I wouldn’t have done this then!” Jin tried to reply, but Jungkook cut him off. “No, you guys just didn’t care for him as much as you do to me! He was my best friend! Stop acting so sad when you guys didn’t even care about him!”

    “HEY! Do not say that! I know I have made some mistakes, but I’m saying that I don’t want to make the same ones!” Jin explained.

    “Well, you shouldn’t have made those mistakes in the first place!” Jungkook ran out of the room, leaving everyone shocked and confused. I was there shocked, but I realized that Jungkook could do something disastrously stupid like me, so I ran out as fast as my dead legs would take me. Jungkook was running as I tried yelling at him. But then again he can’t hear me, so I just ran faster. I could see him shake in anger as he clicked the button that would let him go across the street. I barely caught up to him when the light for walkers turned green and he began to run again. I looked around and saw that there was the ice cream shop that we went to before he got into the accident. I looked back at Jungkook and saw a car coming. I immediately ran to Jungkook, but the car hit him. I saw his body fly into the air and crash down with a big thud. I went and started to shake him. I couldn’t see this scene again. I yelled as loud as I could, “Jungkook! Wake up! You can’t die here!” He didn’t respond. I tried shaking him, but yet again, my hand kept slipping through him. I looked up to see if anyone was there to help, but all I saw was lights that were barreling towards Jungkook and I. The horn blared in my ears as I closed my eyes.



Hello! It be me again. Here is the new chapter! I have a question. It will be in the poll below, so please answer it :) Anyways thanks for reading and I want to let you guys know that as you can see, the story is coming to a close. Thank you for everything ^^ But don't worry it's not the end yet. Hopefully you guys like this chapter and will like the ending! I know that I am totally a beginner writer and that my work is nowhere close to the good authors, but I really wish that you guys can enjoy my story ^^ Anyways please comment below and I'll try to get back to everyone. And also please subscribe and upvote if you like my story ^^ I love every single one of you <3 

P.S Here is the poll + Please pm me if you say yes on the last poll (I won't take offense if you say no)