Home Again

Found again

Okay so in this chapter there is going to be a little kekekekekeke

______________________________________________________________________

It has been a week and I haven't seen Y/N. I can't sleep or eat, I have lost quite a lot of weight. I have strong dark circles under my eyes and I look like a drug-addict. I just keep running outside in hope to see her. My life is just empty without her..

-You have to eat! Jimin yelled to me and served some soup for me. 

-I'm not hungry." I said and pushed the bowl back to him.

-You haven't been hungry for a week." he scoffed raising his voice. I just sat there quiet staring off to space. Namjoon put a hand on Jimin's shoulder to calm him down. He eventually sat down.

-You must eat Jungkook, other wise you will starve." Jin said calmly.

-What's the problem if I don't wanna eat?

-The problem is that you don't eat, you don't sleep, you just run outside even if it would rain. You have lost a lot of weight and your body is not healthy. Jungkook, we care about you and as hyungs we can't just watch when our maknae is starving himself. " he said with sad eyes. Tears started to form in my eyes. Namjoon came and sat down next to me.

-Hey look kid, I'm sure Y/N is fine. And when the time is right, she will come back to you. She promised and she never breaks her promises. She is a strong girl and she will do anything to keep you safe. She loves you, and what would she say if she saw you in this state? We are here for you and it hurts like hell to see you like this. You are very dear to us Jungkook, remember it." he said and patted my back. Hearing those words broke me. Tears ran down my cheeks and I yelled my sorrow and pain out.

-I-I just m-miss her so ing much.....! I cried.

Everyone gathered around me and hugged me. They all supported me and I was so happy to have them beside me. I sobbed and hugged them all. Jin wiped my tears and ruffled my hair. They all gave me a smile and I stood up.

-Thanks hyungs, you're the best...." I said and went to the bathroom to wash my face. After I was done I walked to the stairs and was about to go up when I heard Jin and Namjoon talking.

-That kid is a mess. I have never seen him so desperate and it hurts like hell to see him in pain." Namjoon said drying some glasses.

-That's why we need to stand beside him and support him. We can't let him down when he is in a situation like this." Jin said sadly and washed some plates. They were right.I was a complete mess. I need to take a hold of myself. The pain is real but I mustn't worry hyungs, they are very busy already. I walked to my room and laid down on my bed. I noticed first now how tired I was. When I drifted of to sleep a tear slipped out of my eye.

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up. My head hurt like hell. I tasted blood in my mouth. I couldn't open my eyes. I was tied in a chair. All my muscles were hurting and I couldn't move a single finger. The air was heavy and it smelled awful. Finally I managed to open my eyes. I found myself in a small room with just one door. I couldn't tell if it was day or night or how long was I out. Suddenly the door flew open and in stepped a tall man in a suit. He was very handsome but for me, disgusting. I wasn't scared anymore, he looked too rich and snobby to even be scared of.

-The sleeping beauty finally woke up." he said and twirled my hair between his fingers. I spat at his face. He looked at me shocked. He slowly took out a napkin and wiped the saliva from his cheek. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. I yelped.

-Listen girlie, I don't have time for your tricks. But I have plenty of time to play with you." he said smirking and slowly kissed my neck. His lips travelled to my collar bones while his hands tighten the grip in my hair. I was disgusted. I managed to kick him right in the balls....HARD and he fell on the floor in pain. I felt the knobs loosen so I took this chance to escape. I quickly ran out of the door. There were many corridors and I somehow managed to get out. It was a old dirty mansion with iron fence around the garden. I quickly ran to the fence and started climbing. I jumped down and hurted my leg. My ankle was sprained and a bough had pierced my thigh. The pain was strong but I refused to cry. I took a deep breath and slowly pulled the bough out. My hands were all bloody and my light blue jeans were all covered in blood and dirt. My white shirt was ripped and revield one of my shoulders. My hair was in a messy bun and dirty. I slowly got up a couple of tears running down my face. I started to limp bearing the pain. When I came to the street I noticed I was pretty close to the boys dorm. Thank god they were near. I sobbed and limped toward their dorm. When I was infront of the elevator I noticed that there were a signboard. "Closed for technical problems" stood on the sign. I frowned. The only choice I had was to go up the sairs. I didn't have my phone with me so I couldn't call them. Their dorm was 3 floors up. I took a deep breath and grabbed the railing. I started limping, the pain was so strong. It felt like my leg was being ripped off. When I finally reached their door I was exhausetd. I weekly knocked and leaned my back against the wall. What if they weren't home? What would I do? Before I could think further the door opened and I saw Jungkook. I noticed that he was a lot skinnier. Did he lose so much weight in a week?! It took him 0,5 seconds to realize that it was me. He ran to me and cruched me in a hug. He started crying and sobbed in my neck. I winced a little because of the pain. He noticed my pain and looked at my foot.

-Y-Y/N! W-what happend to your leg??!!! he said and immediatly lifted me up bridal style. He started running down the hall and the stairs.

-Don't worry Y/N, I'll take you to the hospital and the pain will ease okay? he said calmly. I nodded between my sobs and had my face burried in his neck. I had my arms around his neck and I could hear his heart beat, it was fast. He ran to the hospital and a nurse came immidiatly to us. She guided us to a medical room and Jungkook gently put me down on the bed. 

-The doctor will come in a moment." the nurse said and left. Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed and held my hand. It was warm and I loved to feel this again,the feeling of his warmth. 

-The boys are out shopping so they don't know that you're here. Do you want me to call them over? he asked while gently putting my hair behind my ear. I nodded and smiled a little. My voice was gone. I had screamed too much so I couldn't say a single word. He nodded and took out his phone.

-Hyung, Y/N came back! She came to our door weak, she had hurt her leg so I bringed her to the hospital. The doctors are going to get her fixed so can you please come here as fast as you can??!! he said. He ended the call and looked at me. Tears fell from his eyes as he stared at me.

-Do you know how much I have missed you? Do you know how much I have worried over you? Do you....do you know how much I love you? he sobbed and laid his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair and embraced him tight. We stayed like that for a while. He stood up and cupped my cheeks. I put my hands on his hands and looked at him in the eyes. Slowly I felt his lips on mine. God I have missed him. They were sweet and soft just like they were a week ago. But it felt like a year. I loved him so much. First now I realized it properly. When we parted I used every little piece of energy.

-I-i love you Jeon Jungkook." I managed to whisper. His eyes watered again and he kissed me again. The door opened and in came the doctor. He cleaned my wounds and my ankle. I wasn't badly injured but I still limped a little. After the check up we exited the room. The boys were sitting there and once they saw me they all stood up and ran to me. One in a time they gave me a big hug. Taehyung and J-Hope cried, it was so cute. 

-Don't cry boys, I'm okay see? I whispered while hugging both of them. They just nodded and sniffed. 

-We are really glad that you are back Y/N." Namjoon said smiling.

-We missed you." Jimin said and ruffled my hair. We all walked to the car Jungkook holding my hand. The boys decided that it was the best for me to stay and live with them, so that they would protect me and I would be safe. It was funny how Jungkook blushed when Suga and Jimin said that I'm going to sleep in the same room as Jungkook, in the same bed obviosly. It was just incredibly cute!! It was now 22:45 and I was exhausted. I changed my clothes to my black shorts that were REALLY short and to a white t-shirt that had the words "Sweet Dreams". The boys were playing video games so they couldn't see me in these could they? I walked to the kitchen and took a glass of water. I gulped it down and suddenly Jungkook came in.

-Hey Y/N are you going to...." he didn't finish his sentence, he was staring at my legs and gulped. I chuckled and stepped closer.

-Are you checking me out Mr. Jeon? I asked biting my lip. I don't know why, but I felt a little dirty at this moment. He was completely red which I found adorable.

-A-a-re you going to sleep in those? he stuttered noticing my teasing. 

-Well yes I am, don't you want to sleep next to these smooth legs? I asked teasingly and ran my hand on my tigh. I saw him gulp and his hands turned to fists. God it was entertaising to .

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Her body figure was so y I couldn't help myself. I finally got her back after a week and this is how she teases me?

-You really are a teaser you know that? I said biting my lip.

-Only for you." she said winking and gave me peck on the lips before walking to my room. Okay, just one peek. I peeked at her back figure and my eyes widen. Her was just perfectly shaped. Gooosh what is she doing to me? She is going to get her punishment for sure. I smirked and followed her. We went under the blanket and she laid on her side. I snuggled behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I noticed that something was a little tight down there. I peeked and realized that I had a small . Great Jungkook just great. Really what if she notices this?? I couldn't help myself and kissed her neck. My lips travelled all the way from her jawline to her collarbones. I her jawline and she moaned a little. We froze. That was the first time hearing her moan! It made me even more excited.

-Oh my..did I just let that sound come out of my mouth? she said blushing madly. I chuckled and kissed her. She was so cute. Now I was on top of her. She was trapped. I her sweet spot again earning weak moans. I loved that sound. My was now even bigger and it would just be the matter of time when she would notice it. Her leg brushed my and she froze.

-Jungkook? Are you seriosly having a ? she chuckled. Was she chuckling? Really?

-Well hell yea after that teasing." I said and she laughed again. Suddenly she placed her hand on my and started to rub it. 

-Must be quite tight jeans you got there." she said biting her lip. I didn't know she had a dirty/naughty side in her but surely I loved it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the best night of my life♥ I love her more day by day♥

 

______________________________________________________________

Hellloooo it seems like forever! Sooo what did you guys think about this chapter? It had a little in it ;D Tell me if you want me to continue <333

 

 

tumblr_inline_ninsiyUOnf1sjnwwr.gif