Cherry Blossoms

Found again

 

Blank. Everything inside me was blank. For four days I've just sat there in the kitchen, and spent my day following the raindrops interesting journey. I haven't eaten at all. My appetite is gone and I haven't been in school either. The dust layers on the furnitures are just multiplying. On the table infront of me lays a two days old coffee and in the sink dirty dishes. I've been in the same black sweatpants and gray hoodie for days and haven't been in the shower either. The doorbell rang. I snapped out of my own isolated world and slowly walked towards the door. I opened it and there stood Kai, with his red cap on. 

-Hi Y/N how are you.....Wow what have happened to you??!! he said and rushed inside. I didn't say anything. I just kept quite and held my head low. 

-Y/N please tell me." he said and held my arms. My eyes got watery. He noticed it and immediatley pulled me in his embrace. 

-Shh okay okay tell me later. But first let's get you fixed up. Go take a bath and change. I'll prepare something to eat. He said and I nodded. He gave me pat on the shoulder before disappearing to the kitchen. I went upstairs to the bathroom. I threw my clothes in the basket and hopped inside the tub. I filled it with warm water and some bathsoup. The flowery scent was lovely and relaxing. After I was done bathing I went to my closet and dressed into black leggins and a red oversized sweatshirt. As I walked down the stairs a delicious aroma filled my nostrils. I peeked around the corner and saw Kai setting the table. He looked up and smiled when he saw me.

-Come on Y/N, sit down." he said and I walked in. I sat on my chair and he placed a plate infront me. It was japchae. My favorite.

-Gomawo oppa." I said and smiled at him. He chuckled and ruffled my hair before taking a plate for himself. I took the chopsticks and tasted a little. My eyes widened. The taste of food was better than I remember. I started eating for real.

-You must be hungry, eat properly." Kai said and I nodded. After we both were done eating we went to my room and sat on the bed, he infront of me. 

-Now, tell me what has happened while I was gone." he said and I looked down at my trembling hands. It has been awhile since I last thought about Jungkook. The scars in my heart were still deep.

-After dad's funeral, and after you left back to your tour I stayed at Jungkook's house for about three months. Mom didn't show up. One day when we were watching a movie, the doorbell rang. Jungkook went to get it but didn't come back. I went to look after him but didn't find him at the door. Then suddenly someone covered my mouth with a wet cloth and I passed out. After I woke up I found myself in a strange room bound to a chair. Some men came in and Jungkook also. He told me the story about a man named Seongjuk. Jungkook's family owns a big company in Korea, which is controlled by Seongjuk. He blackmailed Jungkook's family and they had to obey his words. Mom and dad worked as drugdealers to him and was in debt for him. Jungkook got a mission to seal the debt by getting me to him. He just didn't know that I was his childhood friend. He fell in love with me, and so did I in him. We were so happy, he even proposed to me. I was furious at him. I was so hurt.

-Where is he?! Kai shouted.

-Don't you dare go near him. He said that the tears he cried for me were real and I know, I saw that what he spoke was true. I can't forgive him for what he did, not now at least.

-He shouldn't be forgiven ever.

-Don't be so cruel.

-Well what about the other memebers? Aren't you friends with them?

-All of their parents have big companys around Korea, and all of them are in Seongjuk's hands. They tricked me too." I said tears falling. Kai sighed deeply and hugged me. I sobbed to his chest.

-All I want is to get out of Korea and forget everything and everyone for now." I whispered.

-You know what? Let's take you to America. I'll pay for your ticket. You need to relax a bit. " he said and looked up at him with big eyes.

-Seriosly? Would you do that? But there's one thing...I want to go alone.

-I know, and I'm really busy with exo so I wouldn't have a change. But just be careful okay?" he said and I nodded. He kissed me on my forehead and walked to the door. 

-Sleep tight." he said before turning off the lights and closing the door. I looked up at the ceiling that was brighten up by the moonlight. How was America? Well, I would know soon. I closed my very tired eyes and almost instantly fell asleep. 

"It was a beautiful day. I was walking through the park. The cherry blossoms were beautiful and fell to the ground. A small warm wind blew through me that made my hair messy. I brushed a few strands behind my ear.

-The trees, they're talking. And so does my heart, for you." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw you. You stood there looking at me with the most loving gaze I could ever imagine.

-Well hello stranger." I answered and walked up to you.

-In the cherry blossom's shade there's no such a thing as a stranger." you said and put a flower in my hair. "You look beautiful."

-The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart.

-A beautiful woman delights the eye, a wise woman, an understanding, a pure one, the soul. Falling in love with you was completely beyond my control. It wasn't just your body or looks, it was your soul that got me attracted to you." you said and looked up at the sky. "But listen to me. For one moment, quit being sad. Hear blessings dropping their blossoms around you." you said and I looked up to the falling blossoms. A dream is only a dream until you take action. Make it happen."

-Y/N....Y/N....wake uuup...."I woke up and saw Kai sitting on the edge of my bed. I sat up and shook my head. What a dream. Was that Jungkook? Uh I'm so confused right now.

-Hello? Earth calls Y/N." Kai said and I snapped out.

-Uuh good morning." I said and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Kai followed me.

-Your plane is in three hours. Go ahead and walk around the town." he said and then disappeared. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went to my closet and took out some light blue skinny jeans, a black sweatshirt and black converse. I put my hair in a side fishtail-braid. I didn't feel like putting makeup so I just grabbed my phone and keys and went downstairs.

-I'm going now!" I shouted and Kai peeked from the kitchen.

-You're not going to eat anything?

-No, I'll just eat something at the town." I said and smiled. I rushed outside. It was saturday and the time was 10:48 am. I walked and walked and noticed that I was a little hungry. I decided to stop at a small store. I walked through the store and picked out a newly baked croissant. The scent was delicious. I went to the counter and was about to pay when I accidentally dropped my coins. I was just about crouch down when someone was faster than me. I looked up and my face fell.

 

_____________________________________________

Annyeong!!! Okay, it has been a weeks, no months since I last wrote a chapter and I'm really sorry! School is killing me but guess what, my christmas holidays/vacation starts next week! I decided to write a chapter for you guys. Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love you so much!! Sorry this chapter was so boring and short! D:

And who do you think the person is? Is it Jungkook? Well that my dear readers you get to know in the next chapter! ♥