Everything is a lie

Found again

                                                                   

Getting married at this age is very early. But Jungkook assured me that the wedding could wait until we both are ready. Kai was informed about our dad and he came home for the funeral. He needed a break from his career so he stayed for a month at Jungkook's house. Our "old" house is clean but I can't stand being there, too painful. Mom hasn't showed up either, we can't say anything to the police about the drugdealing. It has been three monhts since I moved in to Jungkook's house. I have never been so happy in my life. We hang out with the rest of BTS almost everyday after school.

-Hey that's mine you little brat! Hoseok shouted at Taehyung who had stealed his bubble tea.

-It's mine now." he said and drank the rest of the tea with one gulp. Hoseok was about to get up but Jin stopped him.

-Not here kids.

-But hyuuung, he stole my bubble tea." Hoseok whined with puppy eyes.

-Go buy another one, or infact Taehyung should pay for it. Now go." Jin said calmly.

-Haha see Tae? Now you have to buy me a new one." Hoseok smirked while Tehyung just rolled his eyes. Jin is really the omma in the group. He takes care of them like they were his own kids. I was really tired after the long day. I yawned and someone poked my arm.

-Wanna go home? Jungkook asked and I nodded yawning again.

-Hyungs, we are going home. This little sleepy head is falling asleep any minute." he said and patted my head. I gave everyone a very sleepy hug and we walked out. We held hands as we walked but my eyes were closing everytime I opened them. I didn't even notice I leaned against Jungkook. Suddenly he stopped infront of me and bended down a little.

-Jump on sleepy." he said and smiled. I didn't say anything, I just climbed on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I buried my face into the crook of his neck and inhailed his calogne. 

-Thank you oppa." I whispered and heard him chuckle. I loved his laugh and the feel of his warmth.

-Anything for you Jagi~ " he said and soon, I drifted off to sleep.

I opened my eyes and looked around me. I was in my/Jungkook's bedroom. I yawned and noticed that Jungkook wasn't there. I reached out for my phone that was laying on the nightstand. It was 9:13 am. I stood up and noticed that my clothes had changed. I didn't wear my jeans anymore...I had my and Jungkook's t-shirt on? It was his favourite shirt that had iron man on it. Did Jungkook change my clothes while I was sleeping? Oh that brat is going get my sweet revenge. I laughed and went to the bathroom to fix myself. I put my hair in a loose ponytail and went downstairs. There I found Jungkook, trying to make breakfast. He rubbed his neck in frustration. I smiled and crept behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

-Holy sh-immer good morning Jagi" he jumped and quickly corrected his almost swearword. I chuckled and kissed the place between his shoulder blades.

-Did you change my clothes yesterday? I asked.

-Yeah I did, you didn't wakeup when I said that you must change. So I did it for you." he said and chuckled.

-You little devil." I pecked his cheek and went to grab some plates and glasses.

-You look pretty good in my shirt tho.

-I know." I said and heard him laugh. Once I was done setting the table, he served some eggs, bacon, bread and pancakes. I drooled and immediatly started eating.

-This is soo delicious!

-Glad you like it." he said and pecked my cheek. Once we were done eating we started washing the dishes.

-Hey you go to the living room and relax. I'm gonna do the dishes since you prepared the breakfast." I said and he pouted.

-But I can't let you do them alone.

-It wasn't a suggestion." I said and pointed a wooden spoon at him like a sword.

-Now go.

-Alright omma." he said and I smiled. When I was done I went to the living room and sat beside Jungkook on the couch. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled to is chest. We decided to watch an action movie when suddenly the doorbell rang.

-I'll get it." Jungkook said and stood up. I just continued to watch the movie. I looked at my phone and noticed that he has been away for 15 minutes.

-Jungkook! Are you coming? I shouted but no one answered. I stood up walked to the door. It was closed and Jungkook wasn't anywhere to be seen. I opened the door and stepped outside.

-Jungkook! Where are you? I shouted but no answer. I was just about to go inside when I heard a voice.

-Gotcha." a man's voice said and someone put a wet cloth on my mouth. Everything was getting blurry.

-Sorry Y/N." I heard a voice say. Wait, I know that voice. It was Jungkook's. And everything went black.

I woke up, my body was numb and I slightly opened my eyes. When my eyes had adjusted to the slight light in the room I noticed that I was in a small room, bound to a chair. I had ducktape on my mouth for preventing me from screaming. Suddenly the door opened and in stepped three men in black (pudum tss). The one in the middle walked over to me and crouched down to my eye level.

-Now Y/N, do you know where is the money? he asked and I shook my head. I didn't know what the he was talking about.

-Don't talk to me, I'm gonna ask again. Do you know were the MONEY is? he asked raising his voice a little. I shook my head again forcing the tears to stay. He slapped me and scoffed.

-I know what will get you to talk. Or should I say who? he said and snapped his fingers. The two other men nodded and opened the door. A slim figure dressed in black stepped in. I kept my face low and didn't see his face.

-Can you leave us alone? the man said and the three men walked out. When the door closed I lifted my head up and my world crashed. The man who stood infront of me, was Jungkook. My bestfriend, my first love, my soon-to-be-husband....had tricked me...

-Y/N....I'm so sorry for doing this to you..." he said and removed the ducktape that covered my mouth. Soon as he removed it I spat on his face. Tears were almost falling but I tried to hold them.

-I guess I deserved that." he said sadly and wiped my spat from his face with his sleeve.

-Why Jungkook? Why me? Why did you..." I said through sobs.

-Listen, I'm going to tell you the hole story." he said and took a chair infront of me. He sat down and looked down at his trembling hands.

-It all began when Seongjuk, the man to whom your parents worked for as drugdealers started to blackmail my family. My family's company is in his hands and we have to obey his words. I was signed to get one of his drugdealers daughter so the debt would be sealed. But at that time when I accepted to do the mission, I didn't know it was you. I didn't remember your name but when you stepped inside that classroom, I recognized you immediately. But when you introduced yourself, my world crashed down on me. I didn't want to do this to you. But orders were orders and I had to get close to you. So in order for you to trust me completely, was to get you to fall in love with me. But then in the process I fell in love with you too. I comforted you, when you were having a hard time with your dad. It was hell for me. And I can't do this to you. When we were in the car, and Seongjuk called you, I didn't want to let you go and walk right into Seongjuk's trap. The tears I cried for you were real. My world was completely empty when you left. I was supposed to be releaved that I had completed my mission, but I wasn't. I thought I could survive it, but no. Everything changed when you managed to escape. I was so releaved that you were okay. It was all my fault. I proposed to you, kissed you, hugged you and held you. Everytime when I did those things, I thought that I could have you just for me a little longer. I didn't obey to Seongjuk's orders, just that one simple order he gave me: Don't lose her. And I didn't, until now." he told me story and cut the ropes so I could move. Tears fell down on my cheeks as I sobbed.

-I-I thought you loved me? I said looking deep into his eyes.

-I did, and I do, still. I love you more than anything Y/N, so I will let you escape this place and get you safely away.

-Tell me, did the boys know? Tae and the others?

-All of our families has big companies around Korea. They are all in Seongjuk's hands. The boys loved you like their own little sister, and it was hell for them too. I know you may not ever forgive me for this..

-I can't, forgive you. Not atleast now. If you still love me like you said, you're letting me go, far far far away. I don't want you to know where I am, or where I go. Just stay away from me." I said to him and walked past him. I stopped right beside him so that our shoulders were touching.

-I guess we're all lost stars trying to light up the dark." I said and saw a tear fall down his cheek. And with that I left the room. I walked down the corridors and saw men knocked out on the floors. Suddenly I saw Taheyung looking at me sadly.

-Y/N.." he tried but I cut him of.

-Don't, I know everything Tae. I love you like a brother but this...I can't forgive anyone of you. At least not now." with tears falling I walked past him and met the other boys on the way. Once I was at the mansions big door I looked back at the boys and saw Jungkook in the middle. He cried and sobbed. I gave him one last look and opened the door. When I closed it, I broke. I sank down on the floor and screamed. I had just closed my door to Jungkook's door. The last contact between us. Once I calmed down I stood up and walked away. I rushed to Jungkook's house and started to pack. I just throwed my clothes in the bags and walked out. I went to my "old" house and unlocked it. I would live here just until graduation. There were still 9 months until I graduate. 9 months of Jungkook....

 

Jungkook's POV:

She looked at me one last time before closing the door. The look she had, it was full of sad, angry, hurt and love. I couldn't think clearly, tears wouldn't stop falling. I fell on my knees and kept my head low.

 

-It's all my fault! It's all my damn fault that she's suffering like this! Why did I at the first place accept this mission??!! I yelled and punched the floor so that my fist was bloody.

-We have still one final mission to do Jungkook." Namjoon said and helped me on my feet.

-I'm not doing any of his missions anymore...

-I mean the final mission, we got to finish HIM.

-Wait Y/N, just wait for me. I'll get your revenge for you and finish Seongjuk, completely.

 

____________________________

Well hello stranger! Here's an update and I guess you're kinda shocked about the plot-twist huh? There's going to be about 2-5 chapters more about this book and the let's see if you still want me to continue :D sorry that this chapter was kinda short tho
Love you guys! ❤❤

BTW what do you think about the cover I made? :D <33