Forgiven?

Found again

He gathered the coins in his palm and stood up.

-Umm Hi Y/N." he said a bit shocked and handed me my coins.

-Hi...Taehyung." I said and took the coins. I avoided his eyes and quickly paid for my croissant. I rushed out of the store and felt a grip on my wrist.

-Don't." I said and stopped. The grip was still firm.

-Please Y/N, let's go for a walk." he said and loosened his grip. My eyes got watery and I turned around to face him.

-Taehyung...I don't know if I can do this.." I stuttered while trying to speak. He took my hand and started walking. We arrived to a lake. We sat down on the cold grass. I looked up at him. He had a black hoodie, a black leatherjacket and his face was sad and hurt. He had his hoodie over his head which prevented me from seing his eyes.

-You know Y/N, I never knew I could be this close to a girl. You are like a sister I never had, who I want to protect but instead I ended up hurting you. We all did. Not just Jungkook. He didn't know about you, he didn't know that he would fall for you.

-I know, I know that you aren't bad people...

-Y/N, we're not like we seem. Seongjuk wants us to become monsters. That's why we have to take him down.

-Taehyung, you don't mean...

-That's exactly what I mean. Jungkook has decided to take him down as soon as possible. He's propobly somewhere in Gangnam by now.

-No! He can't do that!

-Do you understand what he has done? He has kidnapped, killed, tortured many people and their families. He doesn't take just one person, no he takes the hole package. Jungkook has more than just one reason to take him down. Seongjuk took his little brother. Nobody knows if he's alive and if he's then where? That man has no mercy, no love, no humanity. If someone doesn't take him down, then he takes everyone. Remember what he did to your family?

-My parents acted like anyway...

-What about Kai? What would you do if something happened to him?" Taehyung said and looked at me. I was speechless. I opened my mouth but couldn't speak. He was right. This couldn't get any longer. It was cold and I was freezing. I pulled my legs to my chest. I was curled like a ball on the cold grass.

-Do you trust me?" he said and I nodded. He took of his jacket and put it around me. He had his arm wrapped around my shoulder, warming me.

-Look, all we want for you is to be safe. Jungkook loves you more than anything and so do we.

-I-I just...I've missed you guys..."I whispered and tears started to fall. He hugged me tighter.

-I'm sorry Y/N, I'm so sorry...." he said and we stayed like that for a while. It was time to go back home. We walked on the dark streets. I stopped suddenly.

-I'm leaving Korea. Tonight."I said and Taehyung who was walking infront of me stopped. He slowly turned around to face me.

-W-what?....

-Kai payed for my tickets to America. I need some peace, alone."I said and looked up at him. He looked sad.

-For how long...?

-I don't know. As long as I need to." I said and he nodded. He stayed silent for the rest of the walk. We arrived at my house. We stood infront of the gate to my house. I still had his jacket on. I looked up at him but he looked down on his feet.

-Hey, Tae? You okay?" I asked and he lifted his face up. He nodded but still looked sad.

-Why do you look so sad?

-Because I don't want you to leave." he whispered and I could see tears forming in his eyes. I sighed and ruffled his hair. He took my hand and pressed it against his cheek.

-I'm going to miss you, sis...." he said and a tear fell on his cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb. I wrapped my arms around his torso and gave him a tight hug.

-Take care of the boys, promise? I said and let go of him. He nodded and offered his pinkie.

-I promise Y/N." he said and we locked our pinkies. I smiled sadly at him before handing him his jacket and going inside closing the door behind me. Will I actually be happy by leaving? My thoughts were interupted by Kai.

-You came. Come, let's start heading of to the airport." he said and I nodded.

Taehyung's POV:

I cried. Tears just fell and fell. I started running back to the dorm. I had my hoodie on, that had Y/N's scent in it. I sighed and ran faster. I ran up the stairs and knocked on the door. Tears just streamed along my cheeks. My eyes were swollen and everything felt like . The door opened, it was Jimin. He looked at me confused.

-Hey hey hey what happened man? he said and pulled me inside to the livingroom. He sat me down on the couch while all the others gathered around me.

-Why are you crying Tae? Hoseok asked.

-What happened to my baby? Jin asked and wiped my tears with a napkin.

-Tae, can you please tell us? Namjoon and Yoongi said. I sighed. I looked over at Jungkook who was sitting on the floor infront of me. He looked at me like a lost puppy.

-What hyung...? he said.

-Y/N....is leaving Korea...she is going to America...tonight...at 16:00." I said his face fell emotionless. His lower lip started trembling and eyes were full of tears. Everyone were shocked.

-What...How???? Jimin said.

-I met her at the store. We walked to a lake and talked. I appologized for what we did and she seems to have forgiven me, mostly." I said and tried to wipe the never-ending tears. Hoseok stood up and walked over to Jungkook. He crouched down and put his hands on his shoulders.

-Jungkook, you must go to the airport to see her. You must fight. For her." Hoseok said in a firm voice. Tears fell down on Jungkook's cheeks and he somehow felt like he was lost in a completely different world.

Jungkook's POV:

-Jungkook! Wake up! Go see Y/N! Hoseok said and shook me from the shoulders. I snapped out of it and stood up.

-A-arasso hyungs." I said and rushed to get my shoes. I put on my red hoodie and shoes on. I had my light blue jeans and my black beanie. I looked at my hyungs and smiled at them sadly. I ran out of the building and looked around me for a taxi. I couldn't spot a single one. Oh cmoon I have to run to the airport. Great. I started running and almost tripped. I ran through the streets as fast as I could. I weren't tired at all. The only thing I had in my mind was Y/N. Her long shiny light brown hair, her perfect beautiful dark eyes, her full soft lips....Oh I fell down. I rolled down on the ground.

-Shhiiit!! I said when the pain hit in my leg. I looked at my leg and saw a quite a big stik sticking out of my tigh. I bit my lip and pulled the stick out. I had blood in my hands and jeans. I ripped a piece of cloth of my shirt that I had under my hoodie and tied it around my leg. I cleaned my hands and stood up. I was painful, but I would last till the end for Y/N. I limped but kept going. I was so stupid that I didn't take my phone with me. I had my wristwatch. The time was 15:22. gotta hurry.I limped a little faster and swallowed all the pain. I came to a bridge. I took support of the railing and kept on going. I noticed a taxi coming my way. I lifted my hand up and waved like crazy. The taxi stopped right infront of me. I opened the door and went in.

-Wow what happened to you? Do you want me to take you to the hospital? the driver asked.

-N-no. Take me to the airport, and please hurry." I said in pain. The driver looked at me worried but nodded and turned the car around. Soon we arrived at the airport. There weren't many people today.

-Kamsahamnida! I said and bowed to the driver. I gave him a little extra money. I started jogging lightly. I just didn't give a damn about the pain. I must hurry. I ran through the corridors and halls. Y/N was no where to be seen. I grabbed my hair in frustration. Where could she be? Which of the planes was hers? Ugh this is so frustrating.

-Dear passengers, you may now get in to the plane which goes to America. Go to gate 5A."

-That's the plane! " I shouted and rushed to gate 5A. I was just about to go in when a guard stopped me.

-Do you have a ticket? he asked.

-Umm no I don't. I just need to see someone really bad." I said and bowed 90 degrees.

-I'm sorry but without a ticket you can't go into the plane." he said and turned me around. Well great. I need to think about something else. I ran outside. It was raining. Hey that's Y/N's plane! I ran/limped closer to the plane. Some guards were shouting to me from afar but I didn't care. I ran to the side of the plane. I scanned each for her. I couldn't see her. I ran to the other side. No luck either. I stood there in the rain, all wet, dirty, and bloody. This isn't my day. Some of the passengeres looked at me weirdly. Well obviosly, there's just a random guy standing in the rain and staring at you. I looked at the passengers. They were mostly adults. Suddenly I saw a long light brown hair. That's Y/N! She walked to the end of the plane and sat at a windowseat on my side.

-Y/N!!!! Y/N!!! Look here! It's Jungkook! I yelled so loud I could. She didn't hear me, she was reading a book. I yelled and yelled until my voice was gone. I stood there and looked at her beautiful figure, her long hair that curled perfectly on her shoulders. Her concentrated look when she did something she loved. Her soft hands that caressed the book moved on the pages. I loved everything about her. Suddenly she looked out and saw me. Her eyes widened. I stood there, cold, propobly in fever and still managed to give her a smile. She pressed her hands on the window and said something. I couldn't hear. Tear were falling on my cheeks. I raised my hand for her, like I could touch her, but I couldn't.

-I can't touch you, but I can feel you." I whispered, like she would hear me. I put my hand in a fist and pressed it tightly against my chest. I mouthed to her "I love you". She looked so sad. I noticed that she started crying. Suddenly the plane started moving forward. No it's gonna fly away! She looked panicked and hit the window. I started running with the plane. She shouted to me and I continued running. Soon the plane was faster than me and rose from the ground. The last glance I got from her was her knocking, hitting and pressing the window while crying. I fell on my knees on the ground and let the rain wash over me. I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes. 

_________________________________

Anneyong! So here comes the next chapter! It didn't have so much fluff between you and Jungkook, it had a little more between you and Taehyung but I can assure you that it's a sister-brother realationship. Hope you liked it! ❤