A vacation

Found again

That night I lost something. And you all know what it was. But I don't mind, as long it was Jungkook, who I lost it to. I love him so much.

I opened my eyes and felt a pair of arms embrace me. I looked up to see Jungkook's sleeping face. I remembered what happend last night and smiled at the thought. The sunlight peered through the windows and the room had a wonderful lightning. I looked down and saw his perfect fit abs. I ran my hand over them and snuggled a little closer to him and he groaned.

-Good morning sleepy." I said resting my head on his chest.

-Morning jagiii~~~he said yawning. I chuckled and looked up at him. His eyes were all closed and he tried to get them opened. He was not a morning person. So cute.

-What shall we do today? I asked.

-Cuddle ofc." he answered and pecked my lips softly. My heart melt.

-No but seriosly what are we going to do today? I asked again chuckling.

-Let's ask hyungs if they have an idea.

-Okay Kookie~
We got out of the bed I mean I got up, Jungkook just laid there on his face. I had only my black laced and bra on. I was embarrassed and shy so it was a good thing that he had his face in the pillow. I went to my/Jungkook's closet and opened it. I took a pair of light blue boyfriend jeans and a black long sleeve shirt that had leather on the sleeves. I put them on the chair and was grabbing the jeans when Jungkook looked up. His eyes widened at the sight of me in underwears. I blushed and turned around embarrassed. He chuckled and got up.

-Jagiyaa~~~ are you embarrassed of your body? He asked.

-N-no." Suddenly I felt a pair of hands around my waist. He was back- hugging me. He leaned his chin on my shoulder and planted soft butterfly kisses.

-Y/N, you are beautiful. I have never seen someone so naturally beautiful as you." he said.

-So cheesy ya know? I said and chuckled. I turned around and looked at him in the eyes. "I love you."

-I love you too." he said and smiled to a kiss. The kiss was long and soft. I felt like I was on cloud 9. When we parted I gave him on last peck and took my jeans. He quickly grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower. To finish my look I put on my red obey beanie. He came in in light blue jeans, a black long sleeve shirt and a red obey beanie. We looked at eachother and burst out laughing.

-Looks like we have pretty much the same taste." he chuckled and gave me a kiss on the head. He grabbed my hand we walked to the kitchen. Everyone was already there since it was 10:45 am. When we stepped in to the kitchen all eyes were on us.

-Well well lovebirds, fun last night? Jimin asked smirking. Jin hit him on the head.

-Ouch what?! he said and looked annyoed at his hyung. Jin just shook his head. We sat down, me in the middle of Jungkook and Taehyung.

-Want some cerials? Taehyung asked and flashed me his rectangular smile.

-Hell yeah I'm starving here! I said and he chuckled. He poured me some cerials and milk in a bowl and handed it to me.

-Thanks Tae." I said and ruffled his hair. He just smiled. The breakfest went on laughing and sharing jokes.

-So any ideas where we should go today? Jungkook asked.

-How does a month vacation to Paris sound? Namjoon asked.

- That sounds awesome but how....? Jungkook asked and all of their eyes were wide.

-Our manager thought that we needed a vacation somewhere and also Y/N has come back so it would be good for her." Namjoon explained and smiled. Everyone cheered and rushed to pack. I decided to help Jin with the dishes.

-It's very thoughtful of your manager to let you guys have a long vacation." I said and took some plates.

-Yeah he always notices when we are in need for a break." Jin said and smiled slightly. We were silent for a moment until he spoke.

-You know Jungkook is so much happier when you are here."

-Huh? Really?

-Before you stepped into his life he was always playing on his computer and practically lived inside his room. He had dated many girls but you were the only one that he was really serious with. He always came home with a huge smile across his face and whenever he was texting you he had this ridicilous grin. He really loves you." he looked down at me with a warm smile. I was quite shocked that I have this big influence in his life, but in a positive way of course.

-I know, and I love him too, so so much...." I said and finished drying the dishes. I started to walk when he called me.

-Y/N, take care of him okay?

-I will, I promise." and with that I exited the kitchen. I went to my/Jungkook's bedroom and saw him playing games with his phone on the bed.

-Hey." he said and smiled at me. Oh how could I have been so lucky to get him?

-What? he asked and I snapped out of my trance.

-Uhh nothing." I just said and opened my suitcase. I began to pack clothes and didn't notice that Jungkook was behind me. Suddenly he started tickling me and I went crazy.

-N-nooo!!!! Hajima!!!!! I shouted between laughs.

-Not until you tell me what you was thinking on.

-Neveeeer." I said and he trapped me under him on the floor. We locked gazes and just stared at eachother.

-Tell me.

-Ani.

-Wae?

-Because it's a secret." I said and gave him a peck on the lips. "Let's start packing." We packed our suitcases and were ready to leave. Everyone including the manager were infront of the house and packed the suitcases in the van. We were all stuffed inside the van I was crushed again between Taehyung and Jungkook. The car ride to the airport would take about an hour. They played some music and sang along. I was feeling sleepy but tried to stay awake.

-Sleepy jagi? Jungkook asked.

-A little." I said and yawned. He chuckled and pushed my head gently to lean on his shoulder. I smiled and closed my eyes.

-Sleep tight." he said and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. Then I drifted to sleep. Jungkook woke me up when we arrived at the airport. We took our suitcases and went through the ports. Once our passports and everything were cleared and we got inside the plane.

-Here Y/N." Jungkook called and patted a seat next to his. I sat down and took my tablet out. We decided to watch a movie.

(A little time skip: Now at the hotel)

-I'm soooo tired!! Yoongi said when we stepped inside the huge hotel room.

-You're always tired grandpa." Hoseok said and Yoongi started to chase him around the room.

-You lovey-doveybirds get an own room." Namjoon said and opened two double-doors that led to a quite big room. It had warm vanilla colored walls and a huge bed with white sheets.

-Thanks hyung." Jungkook said and gave him a brohug.

-Have fun you two." he said and left the room. I chuckled and put my suitcase on the floor. I opened it and started unpacking. Jungkook did the same and once we were done, we both collapsed on the bed.

-Mmmh what's the time? I asked yawning. Jungkook streched for his phone.

-8:00 pm.

-Jinjja? Are we going out today?

-Yeah, we are going to eat outside so wear something fancy.

I nodded and went to the closet. I picked a cute black mini dress with white diamond heels.

Cute-Korean-Lady-Simple-Elegance-Lace-Mi

I went to the bathroom and curled my hair in lose curls. I put on some light makeup with light pink lipstick. I put the dress on and the heels on and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Jungkook in a nice suit struggling with the tie. He looked up at me and his jaw dropped. His eyes were wide open when I shyly smiled at him.

Jungkook's POV:

She stood at the door, looking at me. She had this crazy y black mini dress with a pair of diamond heels. Her hair fell down in lose curls and she had just the right amount of makeup. I gulped and stared at her up and down. Oh boy how lucky I was to get her? She noticed my struggling with the tie and approached me slowly.

-Here let me do it handsome." she said smiling and started to tie my tie. I stared at her features, her eyes, her lips... They were so plump and soft. I smelled her perfume and it drew me crazy. Once she was done with my tie I grabbed her waist. I pulled her in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. When we parted we smiled at eachother.

-Gaja? I said and offered my arm. She gladly took it and we stepped out of the room. All my hyungs were sitting at the couch and they all lifted their heads to look at us. Their jaws dropped instantly.

-Wooow." Hoseok said whistling. They all clapped for us a little and I chuckled. I held Y/N's waist and pulled her closer. We went to the lobby and waited for the taxi to arrive. Once it arrived I held the door for Y/N.

-Here's the address." I said and gave the driver a lapp. The driver nodded and started to drive. We arrived and I opened the door and stepped out. I held the door open and offered again my hand for Y/N and she took it.

-What's with the gentleman gestures? she asked smiling. I chuckled a little.

-Can't a man be gentleman for her lady? we laughed and started walking.

-Aren't we going to eat? she asked.

-We are going to place first." I said.

-Well you are mysterious.

-Full of them." I said and kissed her hand. We walked inside a beautiful park. It had lights and it was kind of cold so it was good that we both had our jackets on. I noticed her hands were trembling so I took her hand and put it inside my pocket. She chuckled and we kept walking trough the park. We came to a bridge that had locks on the railings. It was the Pont des Arts bridge. Couples came there, had a lock that had their names carved on it and locked it on the railings. It was a symbol for enternal love. She touched the locks and smiled.

-You want to do one? I asked and she nodded. I went to the machine that made them and made us one. ( I know there isn't a machine that does the locks but still you get the point XD) It was gold colored and heart shaped lock that had carved "Y/N+Jungkook 4ever". I smiled and opened it with the key. I approached Y/N and gave the lock to her. She locked it and looked at me. I smiled and kissed the key before threwing it away in the water. She gasped.

-Our love is now enternal." I said and pulled her in. Our kiss lasted long and it was like I was in heaven.

-I love you.

-I love you.

We started walking towards the restaurant with our hands locked. It was a very fancy restaurant. I held the door open for her and we went inside.

-A table for two please." I said to the waiter and he nodded.

-This way.

I pulled the chair for Y/N and gestured her to sit down. Once I pushed her chair I planted a soft kiss on the top of her head. The waiter came with the menus and some champagne. We ordered and ate our food. It was absolutely delicious. I decided that now, it was time.

Y/N's POV:

He raised his champagne glass and looked at me straight in the eyes.

-On this special night, I want to remind you. That you're my everything and my love is true for you." he said smiling. My heart pounded so hard in my chest. I smiled at him my eyes sparkling. I raised my glass and we clinged them together. I took a sip and glanced at him. He winked at me and stood up. He whispered something to the waiter and he nodded. Jungkook went up on the stage and took the guitar that was resting on a chair. He stood infront of the microphone and there was a spotlight that aimed just at Jungkook. Everything else was black. He started playing the guitar and looked at me smiling. He started to sing:

Please don't see just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies
Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see
Take my hand let's see where we wake up tomorrow
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand
I'd be damned Cupid's demanding back his arrow
So let's get drunk on our tears and

God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run
Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

Who are we? Just a speck of dust within the galaxy?
Woe is me, if we're not careful turns into reality
Don't you dare let our best memories bring you sorrow
Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer
Turn the page maybe we'll find a brand new ending
Where we're dancing in our tears and

God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run
Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

I thought I saw you out there crying
I thought I heard you call my name
I thought I heard you out there crying
Just the same

God, give us the reason youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and this lamb is on the run
Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

I thought I saw you out there crying
I thought I heard you call my name
I thought I heard you out there crying

But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

(Go and watch it on youtube: jungkook lost stars)

Once he finished I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Everyone clapped crazily and I stood up and clapped. He smiled at me and pulled out a rose. He kissed it before throwing it to me. I catched it and hold it against my chest. He began walking towards me and the spotlight still followed him. I was standing there when he approached me. He looked at me and smiled. Suddenly he kneeled down on one knee and pulled out a box.

-Jungkook? I asked shocked. I looked up at me.

-Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confronts these things with love. But in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again. So I'm asking you Y/N, will you marry me? And be mine again?

My heart beated fast and tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks. My heart melt of his words.

-I couldn't be happier to say yes. Yes! YES! I do I do I do!! I said smiling. He stood up and held my left hand. He was about to put the ring on my finger when he looked at me.

-With this ring, I give you my heart. I promise from this day forward, you shall not walk alone, may my heart be your shelter, and my arms be your home." he said and put the ring on my finger. Everyone clapped, cheered and screamed. We leaned closer and closer until our lips touched. I can't discribe this feeling. It's full of love. After our passionate kiss we exited the restaurant. We held hands and I couldn't help but blush madly.

-You look cute when you blush." Jungkook said and kissed my cheek.

-Yah I know I'm totally red like a tomato.

-A cute tomato.

We arrived at the hotel and went inside the room. It was already 02: 18 am. so the boys were sleeping. We quitely walked to our room and closed the door. We started undressing and I decided to sleep in my underwears. This time I had some purple laced underwears. Jungkook whistled and I threw a pillow at him. He chuckled and took a champagne bottle and two glasses. We went under the covers and he poured the drink.

-Here you go soon-to-be mrs. Jeon." he said and handed me the glass.

-Well thank you my soon-to-be husband." I smiled and took it.

-I can't belive that I'm actually going to marry you." he said with sparkling eyes.

-Me neither.

-I sure am one hell of a lucky guy.

-Yeah sure you are." I chuckled and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed me back.

-We should go sleep." I said when we parted. He nodded and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled to his chest.

-Thank you Jungkook, for today. This was the best day of my life and just because of you. I love you so much.

-I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow." he said and kissed me. Slowly, we both drifted off to sleep.

-Y/N, waky waky rise and shine! I woke up and saw Jungkook smiling at me like a kid.

-Morning Kookie." I said and yawned.

-Let's get ready and get some breakfast, it's 11: 15 am. already.

-Okay~ I got up and went to the bathroom. I braided my hair in a side fishtail braid. I put on my red long sleeved shirt and some white skinny jeans. As shoes I picked a pair of black high top converse. Jungkook had black jeans, a white long sleeve shirt and a red beanie. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the hotel's dining room. We both took a plate and started to grab food. I took some croissants and latte machiato cause that was basically everything they were serving. We saw the boys eating at a corner table and we went over there.

-Good morning! Jimin shouted and everyone smiled as we sat down to eat.

-So how did it go yesterday? Did you guys have fun? Taehyung asked.

-Well yeah we did have a wonderful time..." I said but was cut off by Hoseok.

-OH MY GOD IS THAT A WEDDING RING ON YOUR FINGER Y/N??!! he shouted and everyone looked at my finger and gasped.

-I proposed to her, and she said yes." Jungkook said and held my hand. He gave me smile.

-OMG I'm so happy for you!!! Taehyung said and gave me a tight hug. I laughed when they all went crazy. After the breakfast we decided to head to the beach. I had my strappless white swimsuit on me, because I didn't like bikinis. Not in a place like this. I walked in the water with Jungkook while holding hands. The water brushed our legs and it was so warm.

-Jungkook?

-Yeah?

-Aren't we too young to get married?

-Y/N we are 18, let's have our wedding after the graduatuion. I want to move in a new house with you, raise our kids there and live my life with you in peace. I know that you are the one for me and I will never let you go. So I wanted to prove it to you.

-I look forward for our future together." I said and we smiled at eachother.

The month in Paris was magical. We went to the Eiffel Tower and many other places. When it was time to go it was sad but Jungkook said we would someday come back. The life with them is so wonderful..Now when my dad is gone and my mom disappeared they stay beside me. They are my family and I love them, from the bottom of my heart.


large.jpg

_________________________________________________________--

Annyeong guys! This chapter had A LOT of cheesy and lovedovey stuff in it and I almost died writting it :D but anyways I hope you enjoyed it and tell me if you want me to continue writing.

Love you! FIGHTING! <333