The Truth

Found again

Weeks passed and dad abused me more and more. He pulled my hair, slapped me, and even tried to me but failed because of the throbbing in his head. I was so scared of dad and Jungkook had said thousand times that I could live with him, but I always refused. Someone has to take care of dad. Mom hasn't showed up. When I try to ask dad about her, he just yells at me to shut up. What if she is in danger? I can't understand anything that is happening.

I woke up, it's saturday. I was too lazy so I went to the bathroom, got a shower and freshend up. I was walking downstairs when I heard . It came from dad's and mom's bedroom. I tip toed to the kitchen and took a glass of juice. Suddenly dad comes into the kitchen, obviosly drunk and with 4 beer bottles.

"You! Go and buy me more beer!" he yells and stands by the table.

"B-but dad I can't.." I tried to say but he slapped me. Then a woman with only underwears on walks into the kitchen and kisses my dads earlobe. WHAT THE HELL??!!

"Oh babe.." dad moans and kisses her passionetly. Okay I'm done, I'm leaving cause I'm not going to watch my dad cheat on mom. I run upstairs and took my bag. I packed some clothes and changed.

(Here's the outfit):

d6d23736d469e1f8d7bfb3d51a860aeb.jpg

 

I changed, took my bag and ran outside. It hurt that my dad didn't even care if I leaved. Tears wanted to escape but I refused to cry, not now. I sat on a bench and took my phone out. I remembered that Jungkook said I coud live with him. God he is the best. I dialed his number.

Y/N! Hi! What's up?

Hi Jungkook! I-I was just wandering if...if.." I couldn't speak cause tears were already falling. "Just come here at the park please.."

Arraseo Y/N, I will be there in 10 minutes.

T-thanks Jungkook.."

Soon I saw him running towards me. He sat down next to me.

"Y/N what's wrong? Did something happend?" he asked while rubbing my back. I nodded and tears falled again. He pulled me in his embarce and whispered to my ear. "Y/N please, come and live with me. It hurts like hell to see you suffer like this."I cried and nodded. I had my arms around his waist and hugged him tight.

"You know I'm always there for you? Always was and always will.." he said and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you Kookie so much, you are always there, ready to comfort me when I need it. You are the best Kookie" I said and his eyes widened at the nickname.

"Haven't heard that in awhile." he said chuckling. "Y/N, I love you..." he said looking into my eyes. I froze. "I have loved you hole my life and belive me, leaving Busan was the hardest thing I have ever done. It hurt so much so please, let me protect you.."

"I-I love you too Kookie.." I said blushing madly. Wait did I just say that?? He looked at me smiling. Then he cupped my cheeks and kissed me. Time stopped. First it was a peck, but it turned into a passionate one. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and swinged me. His lips were so soft and they tasted so sweet. Just like I imagined. When we parted we were both out of breath and our lips swollen.

"Wow." we said and chuckled. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We started to walk towards his house. Once we arrived he showed me my room. The bed was huge! Just like Jungkook's. I unpacked my clothes and put them into the closet. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked chuckling.

"Hugging you?" he said as he buried his face in my neck.

"Wae?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Because I want to."

"Babo."

"Your babo." He was silent a moment.

"Y/N be my girlfriend." he said sweet and short. I turned around and looked  at him.

"And what if I don't wanna?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I know you wanna..." he started singing and I laughed.

"Okay okay yes I will be your girlfriend." I said but before I could speak any further he kissed me. I kissed him back and he smiled. Oh gosh I must love him. Suddenly my phone rang. We chuckled and I took the phone. Jungkook kept kissing my neck and it tickled.

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked.

"GET YOUR OVER HERE RIGT NOW! I NEED BEER!" dad shouted. Jungkook heard it and took the phone from me.

"She isn't coming home until you're learning to be a proper parent. She is going to stay with me where she knows she is loved and safe." he said and hang up. After that he hugged me.

"I don't know what to do without you Kookie." I said while resting my head on his chest.

"You don't have to think about it, I will be here by your side." he said giving me a peck on the lips.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I have been living with Jungkook for a month. We often sleep in the same bed even if I'm sometimes a bit unsure but he always wins with his aegyo. I mean who couldn't resist that cuteness?! People started to be suspicious at school when we always walked to school and home together. We haven't announced our dating because of the school queens, Lusy and her clan. But he would always secretly send me notes and hold my hand under the table. It was hard but then at home we could be all free so there weren't much to lose. BTS knew about our dating and always teased us about it. We all always hanged together after school and I even watched their practise. They were quite popular already and started singing as well. I was afraid that Jungkook would be so busy that I couldn't see him but their manager said that I could follow them to every occasion they went. I was there to support them, saying that they were awesome and that nothing could stop them. I was so happy but it all changed one day...

I was in the waiting room with BTS. They got their hair and make up done and outfit as well. It was first funny to see boys wearing make up but honestly, it didn't look bad. Their look were intense with the eyeliner and looked like real gangstas. They were going to perform "I need u" and they all were a bit nervous.

"It's going to go fine Kookie." I said to the nervous maknae who was sitting on the chair shaking.

"What if something went wrong? I slip or the lights fail.." he asked and I kneeled infront of him and cupped his cheeks.

"Don't think about it too much." I said and Namjoon started singing "Too much" XD. "I know you're going to be awesome, always was." i said and gave him a peck. He smiled and calmed down.

"BTS in 5!" someone shouted at the door. The boys stood up and I walked with them behind the stage. Jungkook grabbed my hand as we walked.

"And now next is performing BTS with their new comeback "I need u!" the MC announced. Before Jungkook went to the stage he turned and kissed me passionetly.

"I love you Y/N!" he said as we parted.

"I love you too Kookie!" I said and he walked to the stage. I walked back to the dressing room and looked at the screen. They danced and sang well. The crowd cheered and clapped. Now was the final award sharing. The boys stood in the front and looked pretty nervous. They smiled and waved to fans.

"And the winner is.....BTS!" the MC announced and handed the award to Namjoon. Suddenly Jimin burst into the dressing room.

"I need lipstick!" he said and I handed him it. He thanked and left. I looked back at the screen and Namjoon thanked everyone. The boys were all thrilled and put some lipstick on. Taehyung's face was quite messy with the lipstick. Appearently it was a fanservice, they promised that if they win they would wear lipstick. Now the show was over and they walked in with red lips. Jungkook came to me with a kitty face and I laughed my off.

"May I have a kiss?" he asked with puppy eyes. I smiled and kissed him.

"Get a room lovebirds!" I heard Yoongi say. We all laughed. Suddenly my phone rang. I excused myself and went to the corridor.

"Yeboseyo?" I asked.

"Are you miss Y/N?" someone asked.

"Yes that's me."

"I'm very sorry to inform you but your dad have been found dead in your house, may I ask where have you been.." I hang up and dropped my phone. I sank on the floor and buried my face in my hands.

"Y/N what happend?" I heard Jungkook ask as he kneeled down.

"M-my d-dad is dead!" I managed to say and Jungkook immidiatly pulled me in and I landed on his chest.

"Oh my gosh Y/N let's get out of here." he said and helped me get up. He had his arm wrapped around my shoulder as we walked to the exit. There were a lot of fangirls and they screamed when they saw Jungkook but angry when they saw Jungkook holding me. Jungook didn't even look at them, he stared at me and said that everything will be okay. We walked outside and stepped in a van. All the boys and their manager was there. Jungkook told them what happend and everyone comforted me. I was so lucky to have such a family. My phone rang again and I answered it.

"Now Y/N, put it on speaker so BTS can hear me." a man's voice said. I did as I was told.

"Now everyone, just to let you know that I'm going to take Y/N away from you. And since she is everywhere where you guys are, it's not going to be hard to find her. And the reason why I'm doing this is that her parents was my drugdealers, or they worked for me. They failed with their misson and now is owing a lot of money. Her mom disappeared and dad, well we killed him. An now we are taking their daughter and the deal is sealed." he said.

"You are never going to have Y/N! I'm going to keep her away from you little peace of !" Jungkook yelled and hang up.            "Y/N, you're in great danger now, I need you to stay with me 24/7 and never let your guard down." he said and hugged me tight.

"Boys, Y/N, I'm doing this for the safety. You Y/N, must leave the boys because now when you're in danger, you're putting the boys also in danger. And I can't allow that. So I must ask you to leave." he said without looking at us.

"No I won't allow that. I'm going to protect Y/N forever! Even if it means I should quit the group!" Jungkook said and balled his fists.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! My job is to keep you safe and this is the only choice we have." he said coldly.

"It's okay sir, I understand. I love the boys so much so it's also my nr. 1 priority to not put them in danger." I said with watery eyes.

"What, Y/N NO!!" Jungkook said crying.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, boys...but I can't put you in danger." I said and gave everyone a kiss on the cheek. They all cried. I stepped out of the car and Jungkook followed. He hugged me tight crying hard. It was the first time I ever saw Jungkook cry. He cried to my neck and so did I.

"I-I love you Y/N....I can't lose you again..not now and ever..."

"I love you too, so so much.... and that's why I have to do this. Don't worry we are going to meet again. I'll come back for you...I promise." I said and kissed him. It started raining and we were both soaked when we parted. I started walking and Jungkook stared at me until he didn't see me again...

I was walking crying until I heard a voice.

"Found you girlie." a man with black suit said and suddenly everything went black....

___________________________________---

 

OMG what happends??? Well that you get to see in the next chapter! Uhh I cried writing this cause Kookie feels took over <33

CBz-VEYVEAAMQrf.jpgKookie don't cryy!!!!! ;(((