THE DAY AFTER

LS THE SERIES: #EARNPETEFOREVER

Earn had walked back to the concert court but found only Phun and Noh there. as soon as they saw him, Noh grabs the microphone form his neck,

 

“we heard everything. you still had this on.” Phun said.

 

“(sighing) it doesn’t matter anymore. i  just lost everything.” earn said, slumping on the bleachers. phun and noh sit beside him.

 

the days that followed the concert proved to be difficult for both. yet they soldiered on.  it was doubly harder now because  not only do they know how they feel about each other, but the whole school does too. and it’s not like they needed everyone’s eyes watching their every move.

 

as difficult as thing was for earn, he tried his best. kept busy. focusing on the cheer club. and his studies. he was so focused he was actually rising to the top of his class, just behind Pete.  when he wasn’t  studying or with the cheer club, he was with the angels. somehow they were able to make him laugh with all the antics. and the angels have come to treat him not just as a crush, but as a friend. as one of them.

 

Pete watched as his friend, well former friend was almost back to his old self from a long time ago. back before Noh happened. though he missed him, he was resolute in his decision. his resolve was strengthened after he saw that Earn was doing much better than before now. “it was the right decision. for both of us.” he smiled to himself as he spied on earn laughing with the angels on some prank they pulled on some poor kid.

 

Pete messaged Yuri on KKT. “where are you. lets watch a movie.”

 

Yuri. “ eeks, you should have called me 5 minutes ago. i made plans with Khom. but you can third wheel  if you like”

 

Pete, “Khom?! when did THAT happen?”

 

yuri, “ just now. he did ask me out you know. i think he’s cute. don’t you think he’s cute?”

 

Pete, “why are you asking me if he’s cute. i’m not gay.”

 

Yuri, “ you wanna have that conversation again? oh right.  you’re only gay for earn.”

 

Pete “ shutup” Pete and Yuri both laugh.

 

Yuri says “ hey pete. i think. unless you can delete that picture of you and him on your phone, i think you gotta give this another shot.”

 

Pete said, “hey you might be late for your movie. talk to you later. “