Decision

Nycthophilia

Since I was born I never knew who gave birth of me, the only thing I know that our father rised us so well. I run, I laugh, I learn. I grew up with four kids, they were Bobby, Suhyun, Chanyuk and I we learnt everything together; we placed under the same room and share everything together. No one were around our age. I never got explanation about family. I was happy anyway that I got brothers and sisters and father who raised us, gave us everything. There were also our big brothers Jiyong, Youngbae, Bom and Dara. They were rised together just like us. They were so kind to us, because of between us, even I was not sure how old I was Bom and Dara just like our mothers, and they took care of us so well.

Everything seemed so find until one day Bom no where to be found. I was big enough to be told everything that I was a Judge at first I did not even know what was that. Slowly I realized that how we learnt was for our defend; we had trained to be a strong Judge, our enemy was Dark Gynas. Everything was so clear now, the rules to be Judge, why only four of us it was not easy to be called Judges. I did not know if I should happy or not to be the chosen one.

Our place was so gray, even more dim when I found out everything, the one we used to call ‘father’ turned into king that his offer we could not against over. He became scary. I only have three friends around me but still I miss Bom the most. I once caught Dara cried, she missed her too, but no one said a word about her, Jiyong and Youngbae always down for works I never asked them. Once Youngbae came from doing his stuff, I was scared and hesitate to ask but my curiosity killed them all. Youngbae thought that I was big enough now to know everything, that one day I might fight into Bom position. It was actually simple reason. Bom was falling in love with human.

::::::::::::::::

It was cold, this place was cold, I was fall asleep because I was into deep in this disguise, that Taehyun kid had this ability to erease memory, I should act even longer now. I confused. I confess. It was really hard to me to find them. I did not get their birthday only sloppy action. The cold from the hospital I was sure, the cold from my body I was not sure.

“Park Jimin, why on earth she does not awake yet.” This voice was Zelo he heard so much desperate.

“I tried Zelo. My best.” Ah, so this coldness on my body from Jimin’s healing. Wow, I even fooled by Jimin. She was one of them and I have no clue at all. But seemed she was a Bright, I would not get this healing if she was not. Thank god to Jimin, I was suffering from the burnt feeling over my body when Zelo carried me around to the hospital.  I did not understand this, but the much desire I wanted to protect him, the hurt my body when I touched him and this was not good at all. I should open my eyes but somehow I refuse.

“Just please open eyes Lee Hayi. I beg you.” Why he sound so desperate and why I were hurt to hear that can anyone explain me, Bom where were you at time like this. That desperate voice forced me to open my eyes slightly, the white light came through slowly I could see a silhouette it was him stood over next to me. His disparate matched his terrible look, was he even ever rest his head. Next i saw Jimin, she was worry, and no act drawn in her face.

“What was happened?” I predict that question and I answered them just like nothing happened I could get a reward over my acting skill. Zelo immediately touched my head; he was checking my head if there were no scar. But the hurt came from him again and it was then hurter more than usual. Stop it please, stop touching me. Why do I feel so weak? The door then open, the bright smile kid show his self, it was BI I was so glad over his existence today, it made Zelo took his hand from me, I replay his smile, more like I was thanking him.

Zelo saw my reaction and made his head low, my eyes into BI but I always watched his step, what was he doing, or everything about him it felt like habit since I did this from the beginning i enter this school, from the first time he called me Red Cheeks. I did not understand why I wanted him around my sight always. I wanted him to be saved.

“I’ll go get some cold water to compress your leg.” And it was the last day I saw him around my sight.

:::::::::::::::

I could not concentrate, what was my mission, why everything was so blur, I was so messed. did he save? Please tell me he was. It was been three weeks one day and 17 hours since he was missing and I never been so vulnerable before. Without I realized I looked so gloomy, Jimin told to me about my expression this past three weeks and once again I did not why and it makes me frustrate. More aver about my mission, why could I just find him or her and end this thing, what feeling I was feeling now I did not know and no one helped. No one.

That BI kid tried to cheer me on, I did not know why he had to do that. But nothing seemed work. I have to focus about my mission and end this thing once for all. But again I ended here in the bench of football watching something I did not even watch. I sighed so many times that the fog from my mouth always out because of the down temperature. I realized nothing to do here, so I lifted my foot and leave but I bumped to the kid called V, he was greeted me so I return his greet. Just in case he knew where Zelo was, because his best friends like Gray and Pyo release no words so I asked him.

“V, have you seen Zelo?” I was expecting nothing actually.

“I just saw him around library.” Without single word I leave him, I bring hope with me, so big hope that I put in my chest. The tall figure I have been missed will be sighted again around my eyes and I wish he would stay.

The fog keep coming from my mouth, I run off my breath I turned my head to left and the right, but I only spot old building around but then a body just passed by he direct to forest near library so I followed him fearlessly. I could feel that I getting weak, my run was not that fast like it used to be. I lost him, that big hope I put in my chest turn into blade that broke my feelings. I did not feel blood, nor there was a scar, but it hurts so my much that you will not realized you touched your chest already.

I spotted an old building in front of me, I was a Judge, I did not fell fear so I enter the room. It was an empty room only two chairs and a table around. On the table there was a paper and it shows names and birthday. I just felt like someone slapped me into reality when I saw a name with his birthday. Today was 29 December, it made sense. It was really made sense. Now I understood, now I knew who. But who was searched for him, was it Zelo? That was why he had been missing but why? was Zelo a gyna? Then I recalled about their conversation that night his friend suspect some of guys, Pyo and Gray was so serious today. So they were plotting something? Thank god if my deduction was true. At least he was saved.

Tonight, I will end this. Just wait for me Kim Taehyung.

:::::::::::::::::

I run into my classroom to verify the birthday, and I thank god that V stuff still around, looked like he still took a bath from hisclub actvity. I checked his saw desk and messed the books in there and place it on the table, but it was worthless nothing was around so I checked his bag; I found his wallet, with his identity card. Nice, it was him I verified. Then, I saw a weird folder in his bag, on the cover written Choi Junhong. Who was him? His prey? Once again my curiously win, I opened that folder and I was really ten thousand shocked more than I found that V was I’ve been looking for. Why on earth he had Bom face and Zelo face on that folder.

I heard footsteps coming I fix everything before they got me and I took that folder along with me.

::::::::::::::::::::

Name : Choi Junhong

Father’s Name : Choi Senghyun

Mother’s Name : Park Bom

I dropped the folder follow by my tears. I did not think, I did not felt, suddenly my tears all over my cheeks. I did not hear, I did not taste, suddenly I hear only my cry I taste salt from my tears.  I did not move, but suddenly my hand in my head, cover my mouth.

The memory then flashback, when Youngbae told that Bom suffer from weakness when a Gyna tried to killed her. The way she forgot everything after the memory lost. When Bom actually have a baby in her womb before her memory taken. How was her baby suffer from losing his mother dead when a Gyna took her life. I just closed my eyes and the tears keep fooled my cheeks. Why have to be him? Her son, why have to be him?

I erase my tears over and over again but my tears keep falling down. This sound of the wind harmonized well with the sound of sobbing. Bom had been suffered from all this time, the burnt she got all over her body. The memory lost. And the baby, Choi Junhong how much he had been suffered from all this time.

And finally I looked at the sky, to find the answer. About my feelings, about all the burnt all over my body. I did not know happiness cost this really painfully. I took deep breath before look forward. The sky was so beautiful with the blue sky and the white clouds, while in front of me there was a reality to face. It feels like standing on the thorns unless you were not bleeding and the pain was in your heart.

Three birds passed by, and I never been so ungrateful before for wanted to be an animal. I wish that I could fly right now, forget everything and felt the wind where could it bring me. I wiped my tears for countless time. I also hate my self for becoming this weak. And I move my feet forward. I was ready. Whatever came for me I was ready.

::::::::::::::::::

I decided to visit my classroom after this all over, many memories I created here. All friends were so nice, except that bastard V who were hiding behind his smile all along. I was sitting in my desk, I saw the garden again. All the trees lost it greens, all the plant lost its color, and all the land was white.

I turned my head to my right, the chair which was belongs to Mr. Tall. The one who cared for me despite who I was, the one who worried about me despite how introvert I was. I did not care about how he treated other girl, but for the first time he called me Red Cheeks, there was a feeling I could not explain.

Someone appeared from the door all of sudden, the figure that I always been missed this past three days. Funny how he just appeared when I did not search for him. Our eyes were reflected each other. I release no sound while he releases foot steps, he was getting closer slowly. I did not afraid, but I have so many questions right now that I decided to ask nothing. She grabbed my arm. The burn already coming and it was hurting my brain but I show a numb feels face. I would not let him know.

He warned me about tonight that I should not get out from my room. Did he risk his life for warned me like this. Choi Junhong was on the list V wanted to kill, I saw the folder and how V hated Bom and him. Choi Junhong was a pure human. Bom killed V relative once, and that was why V wanted him also. And I guessed V relative also the one who killed Bom when she turned into human. When she knows nothing about this entire world. My tears suddenly fell again, I could not control it. Oh Bom, how much did you suffer all the time, how much you had pain for loving the one you loved.

Then I saw Choi Junhong face, and now he resemble Bom the way I looked at him. I missed her and I could felt her existance from him. I wold curse my eyes for relesing tears so much but I just made my head low and looked at our feet that so closed each other. But i never expect this, Choi Junhong brought me to his embrace. He caged me with his long arm. I closed my eyes but yet the tears fell harder. It was from the pain I felt, It was hurting my heart and my brain so bad. Let go of me Choi Junhong I was hurting. But as a gantle guy maybe he thought that I was afraid, maybe he tought that I was just a weak human being that needed to be protected.

After he released me then he jumped out from the window. He grew become though kid with a gentle heart. Bom inherited that I knew it. He will take revenge for her mother I knew. Junhong and his friends will. I will show up in front of them tonight and that was why I should get rid of this feelings I felt. I was a Gyna killer that was my path.

A person then came again from the door, that was Song Yunhyung. He was A gyna too, with power. I knew this since BI told me that he told me everything to BI and their friends. He was a bright one. I have nothing to be aware from. He greeted me and grabbed his bag, then unintentionally touched V desk, he froze from a minute and soon after he gasped. He could see past only by touched the thing I knew that just now.

“Who are you?” He asked me terrified.

“Song Yunhyung, you told everyone you die. You know this right?” I gave him a warn. I like that sweet kid actually, but now he just saw me as a murder. He run away the moment I said my words. I too, stood left all the feelings in here in this class room. Tonight is the moment I rid this disguise, act, feelings, and back to the one who I was in my gray world with all those three waiting.

:::::::::::::::::

The wind blew so hard, just like it knew that something big was coming. The sky was so dark, no single star barely seen. I was standing under that sky, with all my stuff ready. I saw Kim Taehyun and his preys. Three beautiful girls, seemed like two of them already losing so much blood, while the last one tried to run as much as possible with the her feet all tied. He was ready to touch her neck before I disturbed him.

“Well, well, nice plan V, or should I call you Kim Taehyung?” He showed me his so hatred face. He was the heir of Kim family that Judge killed brutally; no wonder why he hated our kind the most.

“Ah, it is you. Lee Hayi.” Now he smirk and I admitted it was scary. But I show no reaction. Never show some reactions to your prey or he could read you and attack you all with the plan that he already made. I was standing still, waited for him to get close. The girl already run away.

Finally we were one meter away. Our eyes looked each other with all the kill thoughts. He will not win over me. Never. “How many times that we should show you that drink blood as much as possible will never beat us, the Judges?”

“Hahahaha, do you think I did not prepare before?” He laugh even there was nothing funny. What did he prepare that he show that confidence? I could not predict. He was different, I could feel it. “You falling in love Lee Hayi, you weak.”

“Rubbish!!” I almost show a denial face very strong. But I made for keep my less interest face. He grabbed my neck very fast that I did not even see his movement, all the blood made him strong and fast and it worked, I pushed away and he pulled his hand back. His hand burnt, he could not touch me.

“It works, all I did for that BI Kid it works, you fall for him don’t you?” I already knew who you were Lee Hayi, I keep my eyes on you.” So he was the one who watched me. “You are  weak. I did not release much power but you pushed away. Or was that all you got?”

I admitted it, our kind did not easily pushed away just for single movement like that. What was wrong with me? I did not know it either. For what I knew about my self, it was not because that BI kid that he talked about. I took my blade from my back pocket, and I jumped to where he was standing. I steeped on his shoulder and land grabbed his head with my right hand with blade on his neck. If they were fast, we were ten thousand faster. But she grabbed my hand with the blade and twisted it. His feet now on my back and he pulled my hand, it was hurt. I defend fast, I lied on my back and kick him away.

“You know what, I did not know but are the Gynas so weak like you? You could kill me with that blade but you can’t I was faster. It is no fun.” I move again toward him I punch her cheek then punch his stomach I wish that I could knocked him down and pulled away his head from his body. But he was standing still which I surprised; he then elbowed my face and grabbed my neck then kicked my tummy. Unpredictably I was the one who knocked down. I could not move my single body. He come and laid his hands over and over again to punch me. I could not move at all.

He could not kill me but I was dying. My sight all blur right now but I could see him grinning. I tried to stand but I could not, I on my knees running out my breath. He then took my blade that I dropped, ready to tear my body apart. But someone just grabbed him by his neck and knocked him. Second after his friends  helped. I did not know who they were but I could spot someone very clear. Choi Junhong. I lied on my back again drained. I blurry saw they fight but Kim Taehyung was too strong. I saw Pyo knocked down, Gray and some of their friend I did not know. Choi Junhong and his friends seemed very kind Gynas out there. Thank god.

One by one knocked down, and I could not help. I was the Judge but all I did was lying here useless, weak. When the only human Choi Junhong ready to be vanished by Kim Taehyung, someone came, with my blurry sight I knew who he was. It was Bobby.

:::::::::::::::::