Rose

Nycthophilia

“So, Jimin what the rumor you are trying to say about them?”

“They are all A Gyna.”

:::::::::::::::::::

Nictogyne

A Living creature that live immortal and stop aging at their 25 both man and women could be A Gyna. Human see them as no threat their pretty kind just like human. They have characteristic no difference from human. They eat, live, breath, just like human, the difference is that they live immortal and only their kind who can kill them no issues had been made by this creature, at least that what we were thought.

In the 1733, there was a gyna who find the immortality could be really powerful if they drink fresh teenager women. It was proven as he got really powerful.

A gyna has two kinds, the one with good fighter, the one with good abilities. When they heard about the issue about the fresh blood most of them tried, but most of them against it. Since then, there is a Bright Gyna, who is kind heart, warm and friendly to human and the Dark Gyna, who is very greedy of power and unbeatable.

This creature are afraid of only one kind they don’t know where they live, where are they, what they look like. They called Judges that A Gyna look like coward next to them. They will kill all the Gyna who greedy need fresh blood from human. In the 1733 the man who family named was Kim was the one Judges killed without mercy.

Judges

The only creature that A Gyna afraid most of. No a single Gyna knows what are they, what they look like. Judges like a ghost you could catch, the shadow you could not follow, A wind you could not touch, they are so powerful that the issue had been spread that the Dark kind always learn how could they beat the Judges.

A man who was killed in the 1733 by Judges for the first time, he had a son that very genius he found that if you want to kill a Judges then you have to drink fresh blood in your 17 years old birthday.

Judges have weakness they could not discover A Gyna very quickly. One of the very crucial weakness is this kind can not fall in love, once they get caught they memories will be emptied, they have no relatives nor families. Nor they could not use their feelings, a physic contact with the one who they put their feelings cause so much pain in their body.

The 17 birthday ceremony proven as wrong issue, the fact that the Judges still unbeatable. The Dark believe that there is we have to add in the ceremony, from that moment the Dark kind still found out, and how to kill and how to know where the Judges are. The Judges remain mystery from now.

::::::::::::::::::::

Three month had passed, Hayi begin to gain friends most of them were in her classroom. She was also familiar with the school alley, all the rooms which one was forbidden. But it does not changed Hayi character, not very talkative.

In the middle of class, Hayi took a long breath it was smell of fall all the trees that Hayi likes to sleep under to it in the middle of break turned into Yellow prepare for goodbye before it turned into pure white. The trees hugged each other when the ind blew to say farewell. Also all the flowers begin to disappear. Hayi missed them already. She took long breath again fall smell spread in her brain again.

Miss your Desouth?

A voice suddenly was heard by Hayi’s head; she dropped her pen and open exactly like an idiot. She looked her teacher, he was doing what teacher supposed to do, no sign of him to pay attention of what Hayi was doing. She then turned iher head in the right, in the corner of the room almost wanted to stand. No sign of her classmate did that to her.

Don’t search for me, I am none of your classroom. I’ve been watching you for days. Don’t worry I have no plans to harm you.

Hayi looked shiver from her seat did not know what to do. For a second she thought it was a speaker so she immediately looked in the corner of the room but it was very quite, all the students seems did not aware of the voice. Hayi was a tough girl, but the strange of the school made her like a hopeless girl she did not know but she turned her head to Zelo but the boy busy to take note from the lesson today. The voice was disappear she guessed. She kept looking to Zelo she even did not know why.

“Lee Hayi.” Her teacher called her name, everyone seemed heard this because all head turned into her.

“Yes sir,” Hayi’s answer unclear from

“Are you ok? You look pale.” His teacher worried about her.

“I am fine sir, thanks.” Her statement made everything back to normal, her teacher keep teaching and all her classmate seems did not care anymore. “What was that?” She mumbled.

::::::::::::::::::

The entire lesson finally over, as always Hayi looked into the window, seems like only scenery in the window could make her calm at this moment. Hayi closed her book, put her pan in her pan case, she prepare to get lunch, maybe that was she needed. But suddenly a hand placed in her forehead her eyes got bigger again. She froze at the moment.

“You cold Red Cheeks, are you ok?” A Masculine voice that Hayi really familiar with, the frozen she had a moment a go made her did not realize that Pyo, Gray, Yunhyun were in front of her right now, and Zelo whose hand in the Hayi’s forehead.

“I.. I am fine. I just need lunch maybe.” She put Zelo’s hand carefully, afraid that he felt offend. Gray sat exactly in front of Hayi, made Hayi quite did not comfortable.

“Ok then. Let’s go guys. Gray, stop it, let’s go. They are waiting.”

:::::::::::::::::::

As always lunch time was the crowded, it feels like their party since they are forbidden to get outside after 9 p.m. If you want all the species in the school break time was the best. There was the popular one, the football team, the Gray team maybe they talked about how the grass in the soccer field begin to turned yellow. There was a basketball team, Sehun team with basketball in Kai hands, he spin it in just one hand, they also looked discuss something serious. Hayi then looked at the rugby team, Rapmoon team they are just laugh and chit chatting, they looked very cheerfull and cute, Hayi smile without she realize.

Hayi then looked in to the baseball team; with their infamous baseball jacket they looked outstanding. She looked quietly but how surprised Hayi when BI looked directly to her. She was looking at BI team. Hayi avoided eye contact, looked for her lunch and ate them very seriously.

“Lee Hayi.” Jimin approached her, somehow it saves Hayi from awkwardness from stare each other with BI. Hayi welcome her with a smile, and then they talked again just like buddies. Most of the story was Jimin, Hayi did not tell Jimin with the voice before Jimin probably said that she was insane and then the only best friend she got walk away from her she did not want that happen.

“Jimin, Hayi.” A girl approach them, it was Hayi left dorm neighbor Minah. She was so pretty with friendly look. Her hair was honey brown almost reach her wist. They welcome them asking what happen. Minah rarely joint them, she was busy with her cheerleader team with Hyeri, Wendy, Joy, Seulgi, Hani, Lee, and many famous girl. They are all pretty, had nice body that every guy would go crazy for them.

“What is it Minah?”

“Can I borrow your math book please?? I will not copy them; just want to know how to solve it.” Minah put their both her hands stick together bagging. It was hard to say no when she already show that face, even a gril like Hayi did not dare to reject it, but Hayi will give her anyway.

“Just come to my dorm after class.”

“You are the best Lee Hayi. Ah, Jimin Mrs Park called you.” After say farewell Minah and Jimin left Hayi alone.

Hayi back to her lunch, somehow Hayi felt so starve maybe because she missed her dinner three times in a row. Hayi then wonder was BI stare at her still or not anymore, so she moved her brown eyebrow in BI direction. BI group did not leave the spot but BI was missing she searched in every spot she could reach even unseen in her back, Hayi forgot it, she back to her lunch but Hayi was freezing again, the one he looked for was sitting in front of her.

“Looking for me?” He said with very cold face with smirk in his lips as a sign that he won. Hayi quite, let her lips shut. She did not dare to look him in the face. “So, you are the one Yunhyung tell me about?” What is Yunhyung told about her, she thought. What made her so special that became a topic between Yunhyung and BI. “It’s ok. I am not gonna hurt you, don’t show that face. You look not cute anymore.”

Without they realize someone was watching from behind with intense gaze, He sat on the table watched everything they did.

::::::::::::::::::

It was ball rang all the students sigh out loud how little they have for lunch time. Hayi the one who was very glad, she felt more comfortable in her classroom, they were quite friendly, but not with Gray, Hayi still did not like him. He step toward her classroom, she memorize her very well that she could even reach it with eye close she walked alone, in the allay took a medium speed of walk before she felt so strange in the back she took a faster step but she felt someone behind faster her step also, then she lower her speed again, and someone in back follow that speed also, Hayi closed her eyes, she elbow someone at her back, her elbow hit his stomach she then tuned her head and corner hin in the wall and lock his head with her hand.

“What the hell is your problem?” The student was way too tall for Hayi but still make her stranglehold stronger.

“Why did you follow me?” Hayi did not loosen her hands in his neck yet. It was Sehun.

“Follow you? What? I want to enter my class, which is next to your class.” Hayi felt guilty after heard that, she loosen her hands, and then bow 90 degrees as apology, she felt so wronged. Sehun looked very pissed; he left her alone, without a single word. Hayi watched her back and then Sehun looked back again. “Nice reflex by the way. Mrs Lee Hayi.” Hay then realized as she frozen what just she did to Sehun. Hayi shaked her head and prepare enter her class.

“Wait, where did he know my name and my class?”

::::::::::::::::::

What could be better more than an afternoon fall smell. The ground felt so cold it chilled to te bone. Hayi took deep breath, she liked it so much the autumn smell, it was the first time she felt it but autumn smell gave so much memories to remember, Hayi closed her eyes. The wind touched her skin gently, in this kind of weather Hayi did not prepare so many outfits; but Hayi enjoyed it so much. The only thing Hayi missed was the sun, it was cloudy. Hayi sat under the trees just like always, looked at the cloudy sky. Someone approached made Hayi startled a bit, the strong figure had arrived and was sitting next to Hayi now, it was BI.

“Aren’t you cold?” BI open the conversation, he looked so natural just like Hayi was not a stranger.

“I... I kinda like it.” Unlike BI she felt uncomfortable little bit, Hayi and BI pretty closed right now, but not as closed as Hayi with her classmate. BI mostly approached BI talked about unnecessary things, just like how could a dolphin use its lungs to breath and stuff, even so Hayi did not familiar with him yet.

“Ah, it is your first winter?” Hayi nodded as an answer; even though she did not comfortable, Hayi felt save around him. He trusted him just like how she trusted her classmate. “At this time shoudn’t I give you my coat? But I will let you enjoy your first winter.” Moment of silence. “ But, I will not let you catch a cold so, here gloves instead. Take it.” BI took off the thing which cover her hands. Hayi took it as a gratitude.

“Let me show you something.” After Hayi put on the gloves, BI reach out Hayi’s hand he naturally linked her hand with Hayi’s. Hayi felt so awkward but follow him, she has no option but to follow, Hayi kept looking at her hand which hold by BI’s. They went toward a big garden right under her class. They arrived at the spot Hayi missed, she could not reach that part when she in the class.

BI let Hayi’s hand free; he smiled at her no fake was seen in her smiled that was Hayi’s thought. They look at each other, then suddenly a small thing landed on the Hayi’s nose, it was white and beutifull it was a snowflake. Hayi looked at the sky, a full of snowflakes ready to color the earth. What a mysterious yet beautiful nature gives.

“S.. snow.” It sounded like a question more than a statement. She looked at BI confused.

“Yeah,”

“It is not an illusion right?” Hayi would not fooled at the second time this time.

“Of course not, look around you.” Hayi looked at her class, the roof full of snow, and then the field when Zelo and the rest of his friends practice for football; they were also amazed by the first snow in the year. It was not illusion. She smiled a very wide smile, just like a virus, it spread into BI. He also smiled. “Ah, I want to show you this.” He picked something like flower, it was a rose. “He picked the only rose in there, and gave her to Hayi. She awkwardly achieve it, it was a white rose. “It was a white rose because it is winter, that kind of rose changed color according to the weather, Pink for spring, blue for summer yellow and White for...”

“Winter.” Hayi said the word without looking at BI, she looked like she found a big treasure. BI smiled for her reaction.

“Right, the rose just like you somehow, I don’t know what the rose true color is and don’t forget about the torn. Anyway it is getting dark, you should back to your dorm. Bye Hayi.”

:::::::::::::::::::

Hayi was sitting on his chair at the dorm, she had been learnt for hours, Hayi looked not comfortable, she bit her lips looked at the window, then back to sit again, she pursed her eyebrow and moved her eyeball to left then right she bit her nails, looked obviously nervous.

“Ah, this is not going to work!” She almost yell, she messed her hair looked piss. She was doing her assignment from her teacher, but Hayi did not find the answer from the book she given from school, she should go to library, but at this our she was not sure it was 8:30 p.m. Hayi looked at her door, but she then shake her head but she had promised to give the assignment to Jimin tomorrow before her second class. Hayi was a tough girl as already mention, so she collected all her guts, do not forget she grabbed her candles and stepped at the outside, besides it was 9 p.m. yet.

Hayi at the second favorite spot at the school after the garden, it was the library. She was sat in there note all she could for her assignment. It was pretty dark in there Hayi took the candle from her room to read the book and to write what she needed to write. After couple of minutes all her assignment was done. She smiled as satisfaction. Hayi then stepped outside got caught.

She walked just like a thieve she avoided a single sound, step by step, one by one. Hayi also control her breath. It was so cold also; Hayi forgot to put some thick clothes. Ah, she regreted her rush before. She closed her nose block cold air entered her lungs.

“Why are we doing this, just let them be, nothing going to happen.” Hayi heard a group of people were walking towards her direction, she hide beside a building, it was quite dark in it, probably no one will recognize a there is a person in there. Hayi was squatting hold her breath to make a sound. She felt so afraid that her heart beat unordinary made her need more fresh air and let out breath, she hold and her nose with both her hands. The step of the group of people got closer; she tried to hear their conversation also.

“But he looks very suspicious.” Somehow Hayi felt familiar with the voice. It was Gray voice for sure, but what they were doing at this hour. She was busy to pay attention at their conversation someone approached her from behind and placed her hands around her shoulder, Hayi did not look back and immediately run, but she tripped in the rock stand and fell down, a big stone also hit her head, Hayi felt so dizzy, and then suddenly her sight all dark.

:::::::::::::::::