Perspective

Nycthophilia

“Lee Hi, it is your turn now. Are you ready?” I heard the leader release statement. I was on my knee, looking down saw the solid floor tile. I lower my head, thinking for all what will happen to me. What was so hard to handle all this punk the hard part only find them, when it comes to destroy them I will more really capable. Gynas could not beat us anyway.

“Yes, sire.” Still with my bowing head, I pursed my eyebrow; I could sense my entire friend had some kind of nerve. I only had three friend in here, Bobby, Suhyun, andChanhyuk I could sense their braveness stronger than the other. I am beyond ready actually.

::::::::::::::::::::

Suhyun in front of me ready to say a farewell. A sweet Judges who approached me first because of how introvert I was. Chanyuk and Bobby stood side by side, they showed worry face.

“What are you guys worry about?” I asked them, indeed there were nothing to be worried about, that Gynas will never beat me. All the myth in the 1733 was proven wrong. But they did not answer, they were so quite. Suhyun ready to cry, I did not know why. All Gynas was trained to be strong, no sensitive feelings will enter our hearts, we do what our brain told us to do, no heart will take part. That was why we are special. But Suhyun left her heart inside her, maybe that was why she not ready to down.

“I ever seen their world once, It was so different in here. There, you’ll see what you never seen in your life before.” Yeah, Bobby once had down, he have seen their world. He did his job successfully without any lack. He never talked much about their world; just the same, ‘it was different world from us’ did not know what the ‘different’ was.

“You had been through it Bobby, it will have no issue for me. I promise.” Then I saw white, their make my departure faster, to make me sure all about this.

:::::::::::::::::

I down and stepped in the green land, what was it? I had my note, all my duty were written there, most of the written were about my idanty, where will I live and where my class. I put my not in my pocket, I wore students uniform, or I believe so. The color was red, and I wore skirt, it was actually petty short for me. The shock also high for me, oh my god this was all not comfortable for me.

I examined everything in front of this building. This school was huge, so hard to find Gyna then. I stood in the field, with green color, maybe this was called grass. I did not know, I never seen it before. The wind blew, my untie hair messed. Sh*t it was so cold here, Bobby told me once that this world has four seasons, Hot for summer, fullcolor in the spring, cold and yellow in the fall, and cold and white in the winter. The white was from something called snow it falls from sky just like rain. Obviously this time was not a summer time, but maybe the middle of the spring and fall; I could still see all the fullcolor Bobby told me, but the wind really bite my bone. I tightened my uniform, and wipe my nose because of the coldness; I also pat my cheeks to make my self warm.

The main hall was pretty crowd, I did not like this. I did not like crowd at all, I looked the right and the left, sense for Gyna. The aura somehow very strange, it was so powerful, obviously from Gynas, I will find you Dark Gyna, no meter what it takes.

Bell was rang, thank god. I directly toward my class just like what was written in the note. I took slow step, I want to examine everything, memorize everything and sense everything. And then I arrived in front of my class, It was chaos, typical teenager. The teacher there yet. I was quite lazy to break the chaos and made me became an attention. So I was waiting for the teacher, I did everything to make me less bored, and then once again i wanted to peek at inside, sense of the Gyna, and then suddenly a hand touch my shoulder, without a second I twisted it the owner made pain sound. When I saw, it was a teacher. What a nice first impression.

::::::::::::::::::::

Next thing I did just like a new students did, I introduced my self in front of the class. I mentionDesouth as my hometown since that city has similarity with where I lived. Mideast was different; it was very green and full color while in my place all you got was wind and grey color.

I felt a strong power in this room, even though I did not know who but I knew that a gyna or maybe some gynas were here. I can guarantee it. A couple of male students shouted out, mocking me. The first one looked very tough while the second one looked smiley. I did not like the first one who mocked at me somehow.

I headed to my chair, where it was in the corner near the window. It was a great place to avoid a teacher and to think deeply about my mission. There were two persons in my right but I did not bother to check. I looked out the window, where all the nature offers me its beauty; I did not know what session was this. The flower bloom, the trees dance and the wind blew the dandelion flower. Something you only see in your dream.

“Something you can not see every day isn’t?” A boy next to me made a sound I was not sure to whom he talking to, so I turned my head to look at him, he has pale skin with very dark hair, his bang almost reach his eyes, I saw his legs, they almost reach the chair in front of him. He was tall.

“I am, from different village too. By the way don’t worry about Gray and Pyo. Gray looked scary but not really, and Pyo likes jokes.” I did not care actually; I did not response of his sentence. “I am Zelo by the way, if you want to know.” He introduced his self. Zelo, what an unusual name. I just nodded, to make me look polite. “See, you are not quite talkative. Welcome red cheeks.” Red Cheeks? Was my cheeks actually that red, wait, what was wrong with this feeling, he smiled at me, he looks different, he looked melt with all the coldness he has second ago. His head looked at the teacher again, I also turned my head. Hiding my expression with this feeling I never experienced before.

::::::::::::::::::::

As time turned its needle, little bit I knew the names of my school mate and the habit in this school, do not forget about my mission, that was why I always sat in the corner of the canteen to watched everything, something weird, something that gave me a clue. I also lived in the dorm, and my neighbor dorm called Jimin she was very ordinary, maybe that made her extra ordinary, she always busy. She was smart, teacher always called her for something academic. I saw many kinds of group, they gather around and they behavior seemed did not like if there was a person to join in. But the power here was too much strong, I was sure, one of the group or maybe the entire group was Gynas but too hurry to conclude.

I saw Zelo, inthe middle of the group with Gray and Pyo, and some of the students I never met before, they were from different class I was sure of it. I also saw V, my other classmate, he gathers in another group and Song Hyunhyung also. That kid was sat next to Zelo. Then again I looked at Zelo, I did not know why but something inside me wanted to watch him, he sat in front of the dark skinned boy who I supposed told jokes. He laughed not as hard as Pyo and the other kids. Ah, this was weird.

::::::::::::::::::::

I spent so much in the earth that it made me confused who I was actually, my class was pretty comfortable, and it felt like I was not out of place. Many things confused me, to be exact surprised me, how came they had an Illusion power. I have no time anymore, I could be crazy over this earth, look at inside the window, when the last time you saw a beautiful few, in my case, I never. So, this was what Bobby said about earth temptation that was why he always finished her task faster. I could go nuts here. I should find them. I will. It was not so hard actually; just find the dark Gyna, well unless they were all the dark Gynas.

Miss your Desouth?

Holly sh*t, what the hell was that. It was from one of them for sure. No, 100% sure.werethey find who am I? Who is it? I scanned through the whole class, no one seemed thought hardly, and everyone paid attention to the teacher, or he/she just pretending. Sh*t, I could not recognize the voice.

Don’t search for me, I am none of your classroom. I’ve been watching you for days. Don’t worry I have no plans to harm you.

Can you read my mind? Who the hell are you? I was waiting, waiting, no sounds again. Can he/she read mind or just can enter someone head? Whatever it is, I should find them all, I should find a plan.

:::::::::::::::::

The ball was heard from the entire school, also as reminder that I should stop thinking and blend again in society before they call me weird which I actually did not care. I was disguise as an ordinary human, so I should make my self to be accepted in the society. The voice actually a sudden attached, I did not see it coming, I was thinking hard after that, to find them, to make a plane.

Teacher actually asked about my condition, and what else I could be saying? I am not fine sir, voice just enter my head? It was the same as declaring, ‘Hi, I am Judges, tell me you are Dark Gynas and I’ll vanish you.’ Anyway I like teachers here, they seems did not like cross the students personal.

I suddenly felt fingers in my forehead, I froze again. I did not know, but why I suddenly felt so weak? Like I lost so much energy, I felt like my body was burning. What was it? I won’t let it show. It was Zelo hands checked my temperature, for the sudden pain I could not think I just realized thatPyo and Gray, and stood next to him was Yunhyung and the one who sat at my desk was Zelo already looked at me curious. They looked at me like usual gaze, worry that was I got from their eyes, except Yunhyung who pursed his eyebrow looked doubt or something.

::::::::::::::::

Month has passed again, made worry so much that I could running of time, even there was no deadline to fine them I should started something before I go nuts here and forget that I was a Judges.

Many things has passed, the Sehun kid seemed like knew who am I, not my identity but my name and others profile. BI kid got closer to me, mostly ever since the thing in the park when he showed me the snow and the rose. I did not know what his aim, but I did not sense anything bad. He said he knew me because Yunhyung made a story, I did not know what he said about me, but it made this BI kid corious, or he just pretending. I should be careful.

I realize something again, it was a bad one. I felt I should have my eyes over Zelo, I have to see him, did not matter that he saw me or not. I should know that he was saved. The pain I got if he touched me, got hurter, it did not mean he always touched me, it just we accidently had a contact physic and it was not good. I always peaked at him secretly, when he too deep to his thought, I did not what he was thinking, but lately he seemed busy.

I also already had plan, and I wanted to do it tonight. I did not have to look for the Dark Gynas, my task only to find Dark Gynas who wanted to be immortal in his/her birthday ceremony. So I will start from the birthday, it was hard because there were many students here. I should start tonight. I will break into files room next to the library.

:::::::::::::::

My excuse was to find an assignment answer; I was not laying, Jimin asked me to do her physic assignment so here I was waiting for library got closed while I was hiding from librarian. I actually did know all the answer for the assignment somehow so when I was waiting or hiding or sort of it I was looking for books that explain about Gynas a room in the corner of library nice place to hide, more over nice play to read.

My plan was successful. I hid in the corner of the library avoid aye contact from the librarian just in case she finds me. All the lights turned off, followed by the silence. Students all gone, back in their dorms avoid what they so called ‘myth’. For normal people it was actually pretty thrilled. So I waited in the library near the window knocking the wooden table with my fingers, feet like hunting. I heard the footsteps again the fallen leafs, many whisper not actually because they spoke out loud it just they spoke almost the same time. They laughing, smirk –from what could I see- joking, they are happy. Some worried, I could clearly see his face, it was Gray worried all the time looked at the left looked at the right. Mino and Pyo told jokes I could see clearly they happy face. I wonder what they talked about. I saw Zelo smiling. Just smiling.

Wonder what they talked about I decided to out from the library and hid next to that classic building.

“Why are we doing this, just let them be, nothing going to happen.” I could not recognize this voice, he was not from my class, I could not see their faces god dammit. That place was nice only if I could here what they talked about.

““But he looks very suspicious.” This time from Grey, I knew this for sure. What Grey so wonder about what actually they planned to do. If I one step closer will they find me? Wait, why suddenly so quite. Suddenly someone grab my shoulder, I did not know hose hand was that but I did not bother to look. I have to escape no matter what happen. I run with all my strength but then i rock won’t seems to cooperate, I fell. I feel stupidly I play weak, I rock just hid my head or I just hit the rock with my head there was no difference, what I knew human will suddenly lost consciousness so I close my eyes pretending that I were did not aware.

“Lee Hayi!!” I heard someone screamed, it was Zelo. He touched my cheeks, raise my head and brought my head into his embrace, I knew for sure it was him, why? My entire body felt so burn. Just like when he touched me unintentionally. He carried me ready to bring me in somewhere.

“Wait! Zelo.” I did not know who speak this time he sound so mature and calm, probably someone they called Kim Jinwoo. “Let Taehyunerase her memory for this.” They got this such power? I felt so dizzy somehow I did not even sure why. “D.O, call Jimin, tell her to heal her.” Wait, Jimin was one of them?