14

Hi...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Hello dear, it's nice to finally see you again", Hongbin's mother came towards her, giving her a hug. "I believe it's about time we get to know you."
Jiyeon could only give a small smile as she took a sit beside Hongbin.
"Ah, Hyunbin dear, you're here as well."
"How have you been Mdm Lee?", he greeted her, bowing slightly before taking a seat beside Jiyeon that was empty.
"We were thinking it would be best to quickly get them married", Hyunbin said.
Jiyeon's head whirled to look at his brother so fast, a migraine was starting to appear.
She started pinching her brother's right leg, hoping he would stop talking but Hyunbin seemed to be able to resist the pain.
"Damn it", she muttered.
"I believe that's a good idea", Mr Lee added on. "At least Hongbin here can start managing the company soon."
Jiyeon realised Hongbin was quiet the whole time as the discussion was going on.
Maybe he didn't like this too. 
A plan was already up in her head as she smirked to herself. 
She was going to make sure Hongbin follows her plan.   Suzy was finally done attending to her sick mother at the hospital.
She sighed as she took a sit on one of the chairs outside the ward.
It was that time of the month again to pay for the hospital bills.
Speaking about bills, she also had to pay for the house bills.
"ARGH!", she screamed at the thought of it, making everyone around her look.
Taking out her phone, she dialled Woobin's number.
"Hello?"
"Oppa, let's meet. I need to de-stress."   Jiyeon followed her brother out of the company.
Hongbin had stayed behind so he could accompany his parents and send them back home.
"Yah! Who gave you the rights? How could you just send me off to a stranger!", she snatched her brother's wrist before he could open the door to his car.
Hyunbin pushed he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter