13

Hi...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyeon was in a foul mood today.
She spent the night at his house in one of his guest room because she refused to sleep in his room's.
Hongbin offered to sleep in the guest room instead but Jiyeon insisted she would.
Donning on a Chanel blue and white flare dress he had gotten for her, she trudged out of the room.
"It's been two hours. If you don't move any faster we're going to be late", he told her.
He has been waiting for her in the living room ever since he woke up and got ready.
Jiyeon ignored him and walked towards the door.
She could hear him sigh but continued to walk ahead.
Taking out her phone from her bag, she decided to call Krystal.
"What's up?"
"Can you come and fetch me?"
Krystal laughed, "Are you trying to escape from something?"
"He's going to introduce me to his staffs at his company. I didn't hear anything about being married to him so why must I do this?"
She could hear Krystal talking to someone, literally forgetting she was on the line with her.
"Yah", she hissed.
"Oops sorry. We're going to catch a movie."
"With Minho oppa?"
"Yup, and Suzy."
Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "Enjoy your movie", she muttered before hanging up.
As she started walking, she almost jumped backwards.
Hongbin was already in front of her.
She realised he didn't look too happy.
"What are you looking at?"
He shook his head and open the door for her. "Just get in."   "What?!", Hyunbin roared across the meeting room. "A simple task was given and none of you could handle it?"
He was pissed. All his business partners called off their partnership  without telling him the reason why.
"Sorry President, the moment we asked they'd hung up on us", one of his staffs told him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter