15

Hi...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“You finally listened to my advice”, Hongbin’s father scoffed.
“Yeobo, stop being too harsh on him, he is our one and only son”, Mrs Lee urged her husband to tone it down because this has been going on for a few years.
Hongbin kept silent as he could not be bothered about this whole thing anymore.
“Why would you want to wait for somebody who won’t come back to you? You’re wasting your youth and your time on something unimportant. Thank god for Hyunbin. I owe their parents a lot for this company. It’s a pity you didn’t meet Jiyeon when you guys were younger because you were too busy following someone else around.”
Hongbin sighed as he stood up, bowing to his parents.
“I’ve got to go”, he told them before leaving the room.
“That ungrateful—“
“Yeobo just let him go. It is already good enough that he has let go of the girl”, Mrs Lee tried to ease him, passing him his tea so he would calm himself down.
 
 
 
Jiyeon woke up from her slumber and found herself inside a van.
"So you’re Park Jiyeon."
So intent upon her inspection, that she didn't even realize that the person spoke, until she looked up and noticed that he was eyeing her strangely.
“Who are you?”
“Don’t worry, we won’t hurt you unless you comply to what we are going to say to you.”
Jiyeon was confused and then something triggered inside her mind. Was this the danger that her brother has been indirectly telling her about?
 
"It is all for your own good. If anything happens to me, I know you'll be in good hands."
 
"You'll understand some day."
 
Startled, she felt someone tugged onto her chin. She composed herself enough to meet his gaze before responding.
"What is it?”, she asked. Just
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter