5

Hi...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyeon was moody the whole day the next day. In fact, she couldn't sleep a wink last night. She just broke off her friendship with her long time best pal and now a "fight" with Woobin who just won't give up. The moment she stepped out of her apartment, she halted. "It was you, wasn't it?" Minho sighed and approached her. "I didn't know what else to do! You didn't pick up my calls, and you just left without a trace." Jiyeon forced a laugh.  "I'm not a kid anymore", she muttered before walking off as she banged onto his shoulder.  "Yah!", he ran up to her. "Get in the car." "No." Minho hissed, "I said get in Park Jiyeon god damn it!", he raised his voice, startling her.  Jiyeon pretended she wasn't affected as she gulped. "Fine."       Hongbin came to school with a frown on his face. What he wanted to avoid happened again. Until when must he run away from it? As he parked his bike, he saw an angry Jiyeon getting out of someone's car. He could barely hear what she was saying to that guy but he knows for sure it wasn't a good thing. Hongbin walked towards her, despite the tension in the air. "Babe, what's wrong?", he slid his arms around her waist, giving it a light squeeze. Jiyeon jolted from the shock. "What—" "Who are you? And why are you holding her like that?", Minho stared at Hongbin's arm. Hongbin chuckled, "Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Hongbin, her boyfriend." Minho dramatically staggered backwards. "Since when?" "Erm you know what? We'll talk some other time okay? I'm going to be late for class. Bye", Jiyeon interrupted them and grabbed Hongbin along with her. Hongbin bowed slightly, "Bye hyung." Minho gasped, "Hyung? What the..."     Jiyeon pulled him along, walking very fast as he pushed him against her locker. "What were you thinking?" Hongbin was quiet as he looked at her. "Are you crazy? Do you know who's that? He's—" "Your boyfriend." She rolled her eyes, "No." "Your ex-boyfriend." "YAH!", she yelled. The scene got quiet. All the students stopped what they were doing as they turned to look at them for a few seconds before resuming what they were doing. "Will you just let me finish?" Hongbin laughed. "He's my cousin and he is the biggest blabber mouth in the entire world! If he spreads what he saw today, his parents are going to kill me!" "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter