7

Hi...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyeon was now seating at the couch in his living room. There was nothing but silence as Jiyeon waited for him to explain to her. "If you think we did something stupid last night, don't worry, we didn't but...you did." She frowned, raising one of her eyebrows after that. Hongbin laughed. "You really don't remember anything? You weren't even drunk Ji." Jiyeon glared at him, biting on her bottom lip. "Fine. You fell asleep while we were riding back home. I did ask for your address again but you went silent. Again. So I brought you to my place and you didn't wake up till now." She tried her best not to gasp. How did she went against her principles as to not associate herself with the opposite ? Telling herself mentally to keep calm, she got up from the couch. "Then I'll take my leave." "Wait", he grabbed her wrist. "It's already past midnight. And it's a Saturday tomorrow." She clucked her tongue. "Hongbin, we're not a real couple, you need to—" He sighed and let go of her wrist. Walking towards the door, he grabbed their helmets. Hongbin turned around when he realised she wasn't following. "Yah, at least let me send you home. Or you'd rather I force you to sleep over—" "Let's go", she rolled her eyes and followed after him.       After he had breakfast with Suzy, he decided to go home to settle his paperworks. "Oppa, what are you doing in your study room on a weekend?" Minho scoffed at his little sister's question. "To finish up my work what else Soojung?" "Stupid." "Now move a long, I need to finish up." Of course Soojung wouldn't listen and made herself comfortable by lying down on the floor. "I'm worried about Jiyeon. She's been acting different lately." Minho sighed, "And I thought I was the only one that was worried." Krystal threw a ball off paper towards her brother. "I was worried too! She's different ever since she broke up. And I still don't know the reason behind that. They have been dating for so long." Minho shook his head, "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter