9

Hi...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"You've been in there for 10 minutes Ji. Is something wrong? Do you need another size?", Hongbin hollered, standing behind the curtains when she slide it open.
"Gosh, could you be more patient?"
Now that she's out, she was unable to look at him in the eyes.
He had picked out a navy blue dress that matches his suit.
"Perfect", he muttered, observing her in the outfit.
Once they were done, Hongbin paid for it and went out with the shopping bags in his hands.
"Yah, you didn't answer my question", Jiyeon retorted, unhappy with the sudden decision made without her consent.
"Aren't we friends? Can't you help me out here?", he jutted his lower lips out, trying to pull an aegyo on her.
She rolled her eyes.
Jiyeon was reminded that he had no friends.
She knew she was going to regret it but she did it anyways.
"Fine."   "She's not answering the phone", Krystal told Minho as they got ready to go out.
"Then try again."
"I've been calling her since the past half an hour! If you don't believe me then do it yourself stupid", she kicked her brother in the and walked away.
Minho winced in pain and tried calling her.
The line rang but it wasn't answered.
"Where could she be?"
Getting inside the car, he sat behind with Krystal.
"Ahjussi, let's go", Krystal motioned to the driver.
"She's not answering mine either."
She laughed, "Stupid. Told ya."
"Not helping Krys. Our parents  expect her to be there. She has to—"
"I guess oppa knows how much she despises this kind of things. I'm sure they already have a plan B", she assured him.   "Now, let me brief you on some things."
Jiyeon rolled her eyes, "I'm not a kid. I get it. You want me to step in as your date. Fine, I'll do it. No worries."
Hongbin smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
"Thank you", he whispered.
She froze.
When did they become so close?
She doesn't even know much abou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter