Make it Right

Out of My Mind

A week went by and Chanyeol had no news of Baekhyun. He felt like all happiness had been drained away from his life. Until one afternoon when Kyungsoo came into his office.

 

“Park Chanyeol! Is there something I need to know?”

“What?”

“Well you tell me. Jongin asked me today if I was dating you. Then Minseok filled me in on the details of how you were seen kissing your secretary!”

 

Chanyeol opened his mouth to talk but he didn’t know how to answer.

 

“So that’s what happened between you and Baekhyun… What else did you do to him? He’s a loyal guy he won’t kiss and run”.

“My sunbae scolded me because of that and I sort of took my anger out on Baekhyun. Then I couldn’t make it right”.

“You are impossible… “

 

Chanyeol knew Kyungsoo was right and he was hurting so much because of it.

 

“Baekhyun is working with Kim Jongdae. He is Jongdae’s new secretary”.

 

Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo surprised for this information and because his friend was giving him a green light to get Baekhyun back.

 

“Make it right Chanyeol”.

~ ~

Chanyeol ran to the court. Jongdae’s office was nearby and he was always there. He searched the whole place looking for Baekhyun and was about to give up and run to another place when Jongdae and Baekhyun walked in.

Baekhyun was talking with Jongdae and smiling as usual.

Seeing Baekhyun brought a mix of emotions.

Chanyeol felt a lump on his throat, happiness at seeing that he was well, excitement at how good looking he was, sadness and regret at knowing how bad he treated him, fear at Baekhyun not forgiving him. Still, he ran towards Baekhyun with all his might.

 

“Baekhyun!”

 

Baekhyun and Jongdae stopped, as also did other passersby at Chanyeol’s loud voice.

As soon as Chanyeol reached Baekhyun he grabbed his hands, not letting him escape and dropped to his knees, his eyes fixed on the floor. No body could believe what they were watching.

 

“Baekhyun, I’m sorry. I had no right to shout at you. You are about the best thing that has happened in my life, at least in a very, very long time. I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry. I know I shouldn’t ask you to forgive me, because I probably don’t deserve it. But I would very much like if you gave me a chance to make it up to you and show you how sorry I am”.

 

Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun who was fighting tears.

 

“Baekhyun, I haven’t known you for very long, and you do so many things that drive me out of my mind, but I really like you, I think I might even love you. Please, don’t run away from me”.

“Get up Chanyeol”.

 

Chanyeol did as he was asked, still holding Baekhyun’s hands.

 

“You really are the worst. Aish, why do I like you?”

 

Baekhyun’s tears were flowing now and he laughed smiling at Chanyeol. This was all that Chanyeol needed.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun closer and kissed him, not caring about where they were or who saw them. Only caring that Baekhyun was between his arms.

 

“Oh, you are kissing me without consent! You are breeching the contract Park Chanyeol!”

“Well, the contract already ended so now I will kiss you whenever I want”.

 

Baekhyun smiled brightly and so did Chanyeol.

 

“Yuk, go on Baekhyun, take the afternoon free. You guys are killing me with all this cheesiness”.

 

Jongdae spoke as he gave Baekhyun the afternoon free. Chanyeol felt proud when he walked out of the court hand in hand with his love.

 

“But, how are you going to make it up to me? I’m not cheap”.

“I’ll pay you and repay you however you want”.

“So, if I ask you to dance in the street, would you do it?”

 

Chanyeol froze for a moment but agreed with his head.

 

“Daebak! But, you better not. I’ve seen you dance and I don’t want people to think I’m dating a crazy person”.

 

Chanyeol knew he was being insulted but at the same time Baekhyun said they were dating and had spared him the humiliation.

 

“Baekhyun, can I ask you something?”

“What?”

“Could you not work with Jongdae? Or could you at least not smile so much at him? I don’t trust him very much. He looks like a player”.

“Huh, now you are talking bad about my boss?”

“No, it’s not that, just… don’t smile so much at him ok? He might fall for you and then I will have to kick his ”.

“Alright, I’ll save my best smiles only for you!”

 

-End-

 

A/N: Thank you everyone for reading my story and for your lovely comments. I hope you enjoyed it. I had fun writing it! I might even make a sequel. I'll post it here if I do. :D