Phone sweet phone

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol  

“Hello?” Finally he had called his own phone, Chanyeol thought to himself, about damn time.

“Hello, this is Byun Baekhyun. I believe we’ve swapped phones”, said the voice softly.

Chanyeol blinked a few times. “What the do you think? Of course we’ve swapped our phones!” Chanyeol yelled to the phone. “When are you done with school kid?”

Pause. “I’m done in about an hour”, he muttered.

“Good. I’m done almost then too. I’ll text you my address and meet me there to exchange our phones”. Then Chanyeol hung up. He texted his address to the number that just called, and then he could finally go back to his desk after his break and do some real work for the first time today.

 

Baekhyun

The phone call ended, and Baekhyun frowned at the phone.

“You have a very nasty owner”, he muttered to the phone, and then he opened up the text message that had just arrived. He didn’t recognise the address, and had to look it up. He noticed it wasn’t far away from the bowling hall from yesterday, and figured he’d just go there first, and then follow the instructions from there.

 

“Talked to the guy yet?” Kyungsoo smirked in their last class.

Baekhyun playfully glared back. “Yeah I got my number from my mom, so I called”.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen. “How was he?” Baekhyun sighed before responding.

“He was so incredibly rude, and he called me a kid. I feel sorry for his phone, and now I feel sorry for my phone”, Baekhyun joked. Kyungsoo only rolled his eyes and chuckled.

“Come to my dorm after you’ve exchanged your phones?” Kyungsoo asked as the class ended.

Baekhyun nodded with a grin. “Definitely. See you later”.

Baekhyun hurried to his dorm to drop off his backpack and books, grabbed his wallet and marched to take the train to the bowling hall.

After he had arrived to the bowling, he looked up the direction to the address and followed them. When he had arrived, he put the phone back down in his pocket and stood still in front of the door.

I wonder if he’d look different in daylight, Baekhyun thought. He rose up his arm to knock on the door, but then sudden thoughts entered his brain: Would he scream at him in his face? Would he hit him? Baekhyun was too afraid to knock. He had to calm himself down.

“Are you just going to stand there the whole day?” asked a sudden familiar dark voice that startled him. Baekhyun didn’t get where the voice came from, since the door was closed, but then he realised it came from behind him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter