Gloomy day

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol

Chanyeol couldn’t believe his luck.

He was sitting on his bed, already brushed his teeth and had jumped out of his clothes, all ready to sleep, but when he was going to turn his alarm on his phone, he realised: it wasn’t his phone.

Chanyeol had a code, but that phone didn’t have one. It also had another background picture, but surprisingly it was the same lock picture; a picture that was already on the phone, and the only reason Chanyeol picked it was because he felt too lazy to actually find something he’d like.

Chanyeol knew he had to go back to the bowling hall; he jumped out of the bed, pulled on sweatpants and a hoodie, and then bolted to the bowling hall that was luckily not too far away. Chanyeol doubted that the kid would be there though. It was already past midnight. He should be sleeping at this point. And so should he.

Chanyeol stood outside the closed bowling hall for 10 minutes until he gave up and headed back home. He knew the kid wouldn’t come anyways.

Chanyeol went back in bed, and this time he lay with the phone in his hands, refusing to put it away. The first thing he clicked on was “pictures”. This way I could clarify it’s that kid’s.

The only thing that was on the phone were photos of him. The phone looked new - Chanyeol couldn’t believe he managed to mix them - and there were fewer than 100 pictures, and literally all of them were only of that kid. Many of them were selcas (also known as selfies), whilst others looked like he wasn’t even aware that someone took a picture of him. Some of them looked to be in classes as well.

Out of all the 84 pictures of the kid, Chanyeol thought that none of them failed to show off his cuteness. Literally none of them were not-so-good-looking pictures of him. Stop it Chanyeol, he thought to himself. Go to sleep and stop looking at this kid’s pictures, you e. And Chanyeol did so; he fell fast asleep.

 

Chanyeol didn’t know what to do. How was he supposed to get his phone back? He had just changed his phone number, and he hadn’t memorised it yet. He thought too much of his pride and just couldn’t bring himself to ask his family or co-workers to help him. No way in hell I’ll ask them to help me.

But how was he supposed to get it back? Should he wait for the kid to call? He would remember his phone number, wouldn’t he?

“Waiting for a phone call Chanyeol?” teased Kim Jongin, Chanyeol’s co-worker who had his desk right beside him. Chanyeol hadn’t realised he had been staring at the phone.

He shru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter