Fragile

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun

After spending his whole yesterday (Thursday) thinking, he had finally realised his feelings; he liked Chanyeol. And it wasn’t just as in a friendly like. It was more of a like-like. He was in love. But he wasn’t going to do anything about it. Chanyeol didn’t feel the same way about a boy that was so much younger than him. That was impossible to Baekhyun. That’s why I’m going to just continue to stay quiet, and keep our friendship.

 

Baekhyun got a text in middle of his class. He sat alone in his Literature class, and the professor was away for the moment, so Baekhyun thought it’d be no harm in checking out the text.

When he pulled out his phone from his pockets, he couldn’t even get to read it, or check out whom it was from, before it was snacked away. It was a girl from the group Baekhyun disliked.

“I ing knew it!” she yelled as she laughed at his phone, and then he showed it to her friends. “We always knew you were a Baekhyun”, she laughed as she threw his phone back to him, and he caught it. “Going on a date tonight? Remember protection ”. They all started to laugh and threw in some mean comments to him.

After the class finished, Baekhyun ran out as fast as he could. He went to the gentlemen’s toilets, but unfortunately, there were males in that group as well, and they quickly found him. “You sure were fast to leave. Thought you’d shake us off?” they snickered. Baekhyun remained silence, which obviously didn’t amuse them.

“Say something you !” another one of them shouted at him as he pushed him down to the floor. The other boy secured their privacy by locking the doors to the toilets. “You ugly piece of ”, he spat as he kicked in him in the ribs. Baekhyun cried out, and they started to laugh again.

“You’re such a Baek. I love it when you cry”. Baekhyun didn’t want to cry in front of them, but he couldn’t hold it in once it was out. He couldn’t stop.

“P-Please stop”, he cried harder.

They only laughed. The leader bent down and grabbed Baekhyun’s chin harshly to keep his head steady. “I love it when you beg. You look so pathetic”, he smirked as he pushed his head away harshly, giving him one last kick and a punch in the face before they left the toilets. Baekhyun managed to get to his dorm without anyone seeing or commenting about his state. He quickly went for a shower, washing away his blood and tears. His ribs were already starting to gain colour, and even his lips were bruised. Maybe he should cancel his meeting with Chanyeol today. That reminded him of the text he received in class, and he quickly went to open it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter