I'm disappointed in you

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited! Okay so I had to update today because Exo's comeback is slaying me right now so I couldn't help not updating my chanbaek fanfic. How are you all? Are you okay? Do you need me to give you some tissues, or maybe a bucket? Wait, lemme empty mine first before I give it you *cries whilst emptying the bucket full of tears* just read whilst I continue to cry * 

Baekhyun

One evening on a school night Baekhyun found himself standing in front of Chanyeol’s apartment. He didn’t even know what he was doing there. He had terribly missed the elder. The boy just suddenly felt a massive urge to see his secret boyfriend.

Baekhyun entered without noise. As he stood over the elder that was relaxing on his sofa, he eventually noticed another presence and when he glanced up to meet the younger’s eyes, he looked to be ready to scream any minute.

The sigh amused Baekhyun; the giant looked terrified, like he had just seen a ghost. “Oh my god Baekhyun, you scared the crap out of me”, he complained as he held dramatically over his chest whilst breathing heavily. Baekhyun noticed it was a horror movie that was showing on the screen, which made it much more funnier from Chanyeol’s reaction. “What are you doing here this late on a school night?” he asked, almost scolding. “And how did you get in?”

“Your key”, he replied as he sat down beside him, still having his amused grin smeared on his face that Chanyeol rolled is eyes over.

“I gave you that key for emergencies Baekhyun”, Chanyeol sighed.

Baekhyun stopped smiling. “But it was and emergency”, he protested.

The giant raised an eyebrow whilst crossing his arms. “Then what is it?”

The student blushed as he avoided the other’s gaze. “I missed you”, he muttered, trying not to meet the elder’s gaze out of embarrassment.

 

Baekhyun felt pressured. He had to study for his exams before winter break, and it meant that he couldn’t meet Chanyeol as much as before, only during his part-time job, but they had to be careful there as will. They couldn’t do much other than just talk, even though they wanted to fill their needs, but weren’t allowed.

Chanyeol kept sending Baekhyun text messages when he was studying in his dorm with his best friend; he wanted to meet the younger and kept asking when he had time.

“Can you make him shut up?” Kyungsoo glared in his friend’s direction.

Baekhyun only sighed back. “I wish I could, but he just won’t give. He probably can’t even remember when he had the exams and doesn’t understand how much I actually have to study”, he muttered annoyed as he texted the giant back.

“Just turn your phone off or something”, he suggested, but it only made Baekhyun refuse right away.

“No way”, he said, “he threatened me last time about punishing me if I did so again”. Kyungsoo stared at Baekhyun speechless, and only until now Baekhyun understood what the elder had mean by those words. “J-Just forget it”, he stuttered frustrated, red all over his face.

 

Chanyeol

The elder didn’t want to admit it the other, but he missed him terribly. He kept sending text messages to keep in touch with him, but for the most part he didn’t reply, only sometimes. He wanted Baekhyun to spend the weekend with him, but the younger kept on rejecting and said he had to study.

It’s not like Chanyeol doesn’t understand as the exams are coming up, but did Baekhyun really have to study all the freakin’ time? Chanyeol barely studied for anything, as he was too lazy to actually focus that much, all though his grades weren’t the worst either. How did I fall for a nerd? He thought to himself as he tried entertaining himself by firstly watching the television, but switched to his laptop minutes later out of boredom.

 

On the next day on Thursday when Chanyeol was already at his work, Baekhyun also had his part-time job and arrived few hours later when he was originally going to meet up. It made him feel excited to see his secret boyfriend again, even if they had to pretend that was the only rel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter