You're mine - I'm yours

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unedited! Hello I'm back at writing this story. I'm sorry for being back at updating this fanfic, but I will now. Thank you for your patience; you're all awesome .xx 

Baekhyun 

There was one thing Baekhyun couldn’t stop thinking about. He remembered when Chanyeol tried to comfort him when he was so shocked and hurt by Jongdae, but he remembered that one thing Chanyeol had said. “I know how it feels”.

Baekhyun frowned to himself. What did it mean? That Chanyeol had gone through the same? But what? Being betrayed? Bullied? Was that even possible? Wouldn’t a person literally die when encountering Chanyeol on his bad side? Chanyeol has a pretty strong first impression, and Baekhyun admitted he was scared of the elder at first. Baekhyun just couldn’t understand.

 

The day after Baekhyun was back at his school and waited for Kyungsoo on his bed, waiting for him to finish showering. Baekhyun suddenly remembered Chanyeol’s dad’s card he gave him to consider the part-time job, and since the young boy already had discussed it with him, he could accept the job.

Baekhyun fished out his phone from his jeans pocket an dialled the number on the card.

“Hello, you’ve reached The Park company, this is Mr Park speaking”, the voice greeted as soon as he picked up the phone.

“H-Hello, this is Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol’s friend”, Baekhyun stuttered unsurely.

“Byun Baekhyun, I’ve been waiting for your call”, Mr Park said happily. “Have you decided what you want by now?”

“Yes”, Baekhyun said, “I want to accept the part-time job”.

Baekhyun heard Mr Park cheering on the other line. “I’m glad”, he said, “I trust since as you’re Chanyeol’s friend and he even called me earlier today to tell me about you and that you’re trustworthy”.

Baekhyun flushed at the thought of Chanyeol bragging about him to his father, and boss. “H-He did?” he stuttered stupidly embarrassed. “I won’t disappoint you”.

“I’m glad. If you can drop by whenever you can, I hope to be arranging a fine schedule for you, and Chanyeol will help you get started and what your job would be. I’ll be looking forward for your work Byun Baekhyun”. Not long after, Mr Park hung up the phone.

“What’s up with the grinning?” Kyungsoo asked as he suddenly had finished showering, which Baekhyun hadn’t noticed and was gobsmacked by his best friend’s presence.

“I’ve gotten a part-time job”, Baekhyun grinned.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen at the news. “Really? How?”

“Where Chanyeol’s working”, he replied, “I met his father coincidentally whilst waiting for him to finish work, and he started asking me if I wanted a part-time job, which also Chanyeol encouraged me to accept”, he explained to his friend.

“Congrats”, Kyungsoo smiled back.

 

Baekhyun stopped by on Wednesday afternoon after school since it finished early. He managed to get the subway safely to the job building where Chanyeol and his father greeted him with smiles on their faces.

Both of the tall males explained to Baekhyun what to do, which was literally to move stuff to the storage room, help the workers, clean, etc. Baekhyun liked it though, especially when it meant that he could help his not-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter