Second meeting

Stay With Me - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol

It had gone a week since Chanyeol had last seen Baekhyun. No matter what Chanyeol did, he still couldn’t stop thinking of that kid. He even annoyed him mentally, and Chanyeol couldn’t help but to fill his mind with him. Whenever he’d think of Baekhyun, he felt something…like regret. He probably shouldn’t have been so hard on the kid. Maybe he scared him to death?

“You okay Chanyeol?” Jongin suddenly asked beside him, interrupting Chanyeol’s thoughts.

“Yeah. Why?” he asked confused.

“Well, you’ve seemed pretty down this past week”, Jongin commented. Chanyeol sighed. Was it that obvious? Was it that visible? “Plus Minseok told me that he had heard you talk on the phone a week ago during the break with someone. You said you’d text them your address, so we concluded you’d meet someone”, he said with a grin. Why did they have to hear that? “What happened? Did you get dumped?”

Chanyeol’s eyes widen and he glared at Jongin. “Dumped? Me? Do I look like a person who’d get dumped?” he hissed, and Jongin flinched. “It wasn’t a date anyways; who’d date that guy?” Chanyeol growled, mostly talking to himself than Jongin. “He’s just a kid, no way”, he still protested, although Jongin closed his mouth long time ago. “He’s just an annoying brat”.

When Chanyeol glanced to the side again, Jongin was already gone. He hadn’t noticed it was break time already. He sighed to himself as he rested his head in his arm on the table.

Maybe I am going crazy? Crazy for thinking about that useless punk…

 

Baekhyun

It had been a week without Baekhyun had talked, or seen, Chanyeol again. He didn’t think he actually would’ve been thinking about him. He didn’t think he’d be on his mind continuingly.

He didn’t think he’d miss him.

“You should see him again if it’s bothering you that much”, Kyungsoo commented whilst they were eating by their usual lunch table in the cafeteria.

Baekhyun frowned at Kyungsoo. “Why would I do that?”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “It’s obvious Baek. I can see through you that you want to see him again. You can’t fool me even if you’re fooling yourself”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter